Is this a Hmong Tradition Skirt? kOREAN?

cecilia

Staff member
anyway, was browsing through LEGEND OF THE FOUR GODS thread and came upon SAEOH character site and went there to browse around, saw this ..
it look like a hmong traditional skirt.. just thought i outta share here to see the opinions.

korean actress : Lee Na Young : http://www.bofkorea.com/artist/lny.asp

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
yeah...
right now people in Asia are starting to wear hmong's traditional skirt as part of fashion... especially in thailand. but in korean... thats cool...

neena

sarNie Adult
yeah i seen lots of thai celebs wear hmong shirts. i guess koreans are catching on. thailand is super fashionable to me.

neena

sarNie Adult
of course hmong skirts...its a hmong thing....but thai actresses are the one that wear it first...thanks to thai actresses for wearing them...i'm in the mood to wear a hmong dress now...i use to wear a hmong dress when i danced every night....weird me but now that i think about it...its pretty cool.

allitis16

sarNie Hatchling
wow it looks so nice on her, it might just be the pattern and not like a hmong skirt but still resembles a hmong skirt

miku

sarNie Egg
yes its hmong skirt..why? its paj ntaub yog tiab hmoob lees i can't make one nyuaj ua luaj li na..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I think that all asian fashions are now known across the world..Korean, Thai, Hmong, Lao..ect...hey there's even some famous fashion designers who is asians..

cecilia

Staff member
the real hmong green skirt is super heavy .. i remember wearing it during my highschool year, man, was that heavy or what but the good thing is that .. IT'S VERY COLORFUL .. that's what vibrant about it.