Is this really poo praiya ?

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
looks fake. All I know is that poo has a hi5 account I saw it the other day along with mo too.

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah, there are sooo many fake Myspaces it's ridiculous...It's even more ridiculous that the idiots who pretend to be them don't even take the time to RESEARCH the star they're impersonating and have all these glaringly wrong facts on the page and just generally look stupid trying to convince people they're really the star *eyeroll*

Vanida

Save World Save Life
myspace dara are fakes alot of them are fake them got no life and come one shes on even 21 dam stupid people who start it yea probably someone in here they can hate me or whatever cause they know its fake

luvtik

sarNie Juvenile
You can tell its fake because her layout of the page looks really similar to layouts of other fake thai stars myspace. Most people that don't know really think that it's real but it's not. For example, I made a ch3 page dedicated to Por and Namfon and everyone thought that I was namfon so i had to tell them over and over that this is just a fan page dedicated to them. yet, they still think that i was namfon. it's pretty ridiculous.

Nena

sarNie Elites
You can tell its fake because her layout of the page looks really similar to layouts of other fake thai stars myspace. Most people that don't know really think that it's real but it's not. For example, I made a ch3 page dedicated to Por and Namfon and everyone thought that I was namfon so i had to tell them over and over that this is just a fan page dedicated to them. yet, they still think that i was namfon. it's pretty ridiculous.
i know ppl just dont think befor they write down the commet..like my i have a layouts of araya and they think that im her...i keep tell them over n over to.. i know that there are a lot of fake thai dara page....

Pac

sarNie Egg
lol..i think its fake..all her friends are like aum and tangmoe..i don fink aum goes onda net much..it looks fake...anyone can pretend to be a celebrity

donna

sarNie Adult
those are pages are created by the fans. there are some thai actor/actress that have a myspace account tho. i know for sure that Louis, Anan Anwar, and ugh forgot her name. Louis ex dang it forgot her name. i think that it start with a "T".

untinnu

sarNie Adult
u can't really call it fake..nor is it real that poo praiya makes it herself..it's just probably a fanclub myspace that a fan created..u can go onto myspace and search for thai stars..there's ALOT of those..same goes for chinese stars..korean..japanese..cambodian..etc...all fanclubs..

Susie

sarNie Adult
OMG LOUIS HAS ONE?? I THINK THAT JONI AND ANAN HAS ONE BUT NOT SURE IF IT'S REAL BUT YEAH TAYA ROGERS (LOUIS'S EX) I THINK SHE DOES HAVE ONE SINCE SHE'S FROM HERE THE U.S.

noungning

Heartless
yah that's a fan made page... yup the anwar bros has a myspace, luis, and taya, and ae does too but i don't remember their pages either, i know don has one also