Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
cecilia said:
I stop b/c he's too aggressive. I don't like man slapping their woman -- too abusive beyond verbal .. 

Thats what I was thinking also. Thanks i think i'll stop watching it too, idk why they made it so violent and i dont really know what is happening bc its so confusing. however I did like Khushi and Arnav. the first season was so much better!!

cecilia

Staff member
I love ARSHI simply for its story and the characters .. wish there's progress in Khushi's character but setting that aside, ASR remains true to his character .. I'm glad he's not PHYSICALLY abusive like SHLOK 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I didn't want IPKKND2 too but I came across the past few months...long ago episodes and I thought it was good in a sense. Definitely not better than series 1 but I thought it was a decent show. Like usual, he does become a better man. I actually adore their friendship offscreen more, and I like them now than before in the show when it started airing. I don't like abusive guys too but I think I can skip that whole drama in the beginning and just yeah...lol 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Idk...Shook character is so sick. He so obsess with his past. I thought. I'll give it a try until the episode when they get married but everything turn around and it confused the hell out of me. Why is Shlok revenging against Asthe? The show is really too much....I thought it was interesting in the beginning that's why I began watching it. But now it's seems like endless violence or arguing so when does Shlok really start changing?

Of course Khushi and Arnav relationship is adoring. I did see a change to his character Bc of how he express his love for Khushi. I just expected so much for season 2.

senthu

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone, I neeeeeeed your help !!!!!!! Im watching right now this awesome serial (im in love barun) but i cant get the episodes with eng sub  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary: PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEE

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi girls!  I am not watching season 2 also.  Pretty much the same reason that SHLOK is too abusive!  Either the writing or the acting is not convincing.  Can't relate or empathize with the characters.  ASR was beautifully acted and well written.  Each time he hurt Khushi,  you felt his pain and regrets!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
senthu said:
Hi everyone, I neeeeeeed your help !!!!!!! Im watching right now this awesome serial (im in love barun) but i cant get the episodes with eng sub  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary:  :teary: PLEASE HELP MEEEEEEEE

Hi there!  I am in love with Barun/ASR too!!   :wub: