Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't know when Shlok becomes a better husband but from what I saw he's improve from the beginning. 
He hasn't capture my heart like ASR did, and there's no chance of it happening either. lol I miss Mr. ASR. I think I need to go back and do a IPKKND marathon soon before the semester starts again. :D

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Rose, a marathon is a great idea!!   :thumbsup:   Have a blast!  Sigh...miss ASR too even though I see him everyday.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol i was like what this series is still running but found out it ended a year and some months ago. I dont even know where I left off. Has this been completely subbed? I think that was one of the reason i stopped watching.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
are all the subs on youtube or is it somewhere else? I didn't get to watch the ending really because I didn't feel like waiting for the sub but if it all came out then I'll watch it. I miss them...especially him and his arrogance that make so freaking handsome and irresistible.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
are all the subs on youtube or is it somewhere else? I didn't get to watch the ending really because I didn't feel like waiting for the sub but if it all came out then I'll watch it. I miss them...especially him and his arrogance that make so freaking handsome and irresistible.

They are all done with subbed on the last day it ended. :D You can check link from Kikichue1 at the bottom.

Katelyn said:
^ Hi Maya!  Good to see you!   :grouphug: Missed you and the girls here too...and the thread and the show!   :teary:

:yes:  Nice to see you again too Katelyn :flowers:  So what have you been up to now, you still go to IF?  Anything good to watch over there?

Kikichue1 said:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:
:yes:  Nice to see you again too Katelyn :flowers:  So what have you been up to now, you still go to IF?  Anything good to watch over there?

Maya, I am on IF everyday!  I read about IPK and work on fan creations.  I'm also on Facebook reading and talking about IPK.  Yeah, I know crazy me. :crazy:  I haven't been watching any other serial other than Rangrasiya but I don't watch it regularly.  

How about you?  How are you?

Melanie. J

sarNie Egg
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and have recently got introduced to Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on my first trip to India. Have been hooked since and it is such an addictive show. Really need your help guys as most of the episodes have been deleted from Daily Motion and Youtube  :rant: can someone please point me in the right direction where I could see all the episodes or download. Would love to buy the boxset if it is available..does anyone know? Pleaaaaase help  :cry:

Mae

sarNie Adult
Melanie. J said:
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and have recently got introduced to Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on my first trip to India. Have been hooked since and it is such an addictive show. Really need your help guys as most of the episodes have been deleted from Daily Motion and Youtube  :rant: can someone please point me in the right direction where I could see all the episodes or download. Would love to buy the boxset if it is available..does anyone know? Pleaaaaase help  :cry:

The first 140 episodes are on viki (with at least the first 70 subbed in English): http://www.viki.com/tv/6022c-what-name-should-i-give-to-this-love-iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon?q=iss%20pyaa

Love this Indian series...my favorite of all :)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I've been meaning to do a marathon but never got to it. I came across one of the serial clip the other night and was desperate for that marathon. I can't wait until the semester ends so that I can finally stay up all night and day watching it again. I miss my nannav. LOL I need some rabba ve in my life as of now. Hahah.

cecilia

Staff member
A lot of the ladies in here has all the episodes (and me too but I'm too lazy to upload any at the moment) However, I'm sure the others will upload and share it with you if you asked.  I love love love love .. actually, we love love love our ARSHI <3 Glad you join us here :p

Mae

sarNie Adult
Melanie. J said:
Thanks heaps Mae. Will definitely check it out and it sure is one of my faves as well  :dance1:

Oh no, Melanie.... I think most of the episodes have become unavailable on Viki :-( This is such a bummer because I wanted to watch a few tonight and they don't work anymore.... You may have to ask some friends to upload and share with you...hopefully Cecelia and other buddies can help. The series is truly amazing!

cecilia

Staff member
B/c I have extra storage on yadech.com, I might consider uploading it via FTP during Christmas break .. this means, the links will be available for a limited of time so if I upload it, please download it quickly (it's going to be direct downloads) .. I'll update the link here as I upload them starting on December 20ish ...

Mae

sarNie Adult
cecilia said:
B/c I have extra storage on yadech.com, I might consider upload it via FTP during Christmas break .. this means, the links will be available for a limited of time too so if I upload it, please download it quickly (it's going to be direct download) .. I'll update the link here as I upload them starting on December 20ish ...

Cecilia...will they have English subs? If yes, plz let me know..I want to download all episodes, hopefully it's easy. I definitely want a copy of this for myself. My all time favorite Hindi series (not that I watch many Bollywood movies or tv series).