Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cecilia

Staff member
Who's watching this? Omg, it's so addicting!

Synopsis: (Wiki)
An Indian soap opera currently aired on channel STAR Plus.[sup][1][/sup][sup][2][/sup] The series premiered in India on June 6, 2011. The show is a star-crossed love story presenting an interesting contrast of personalities entwined in a relationship swinging between love & hate. Khushi and Arnav have diametrically opposite ideologies. If Khushi believes in means, Arnav believes only in ends. Khushi’s relationships are the most important to her, whereas Arnav believes all people come with a price and can be manipulated for one’s benefit. As the story progresses, their love-hate relationship witnesses a series of dramatic conflicts. Arnav constantly tries to break Khushi’s steadfast morals just in order to prove to himself that he can control everyone; Khushi on the other hand, always tries to follow her values & morals.The show is at the fourth position amongst the top five shows of all channels and it also gains excellent ratings.

*NOTE: They are married now but he (Arnav) was a jerk to her b/c he forced her to marry him to protect his sister due to her husband wanting to get back to n'ek (Khushi)​

Where to watch?​

1) Go here to watch the first month, started on June 6, 2011.
Viki is done subbing the first month and is working on episodes in July starting at EPI 20!!
http://www.viki.com/...episodes?page=1

2) Then go here for the rest of the episodes.
http://www.india-forums.com/member_posts.asp?PF=156304&FID=637&PN=35

Credit: silverpaj5 (PangiaXiong)

Credit: xaishilicious

Credit: Savyferns

COME - WATCH AND BE CRAZY WITH ME ON THIS DRAMA - it's that good​

Last edited:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanna watch this!! Hehehe, he is cute and she is pretty. Is the epi on youtube? Please let me know haha. Thanks :)

cecilia

Staff member
Oops, forgot to post the most important link to that lol - this person has the beginning episode (she lost some of it though from its debuted)

http://www.youtube.c...n&view=0&page=3

she also have the latest : http://www.youtube.c...o+Kya+Naam+Doon

Then this one has the most current lol - i wish they were all in one place lmao :
(but we can't view her account so you will have to youtube it with the title she named it)

Some more fanmade:

I SWEAR - HE HAS ONE of THE BEST STARE - REMINDS me so much of HARIT's stare to SORIYA :p

Asy

sarNie Immature
How to watch? Sorry if my questions sound so silly, but I really don't know where to start lmao.

cecilia

Staff member
Asy, start at this person first: http://www.youtube.com/user/2ndrealone/videos?sort=dd&query=Iss+Pyaar+Ko+Kya+Naam+Doon&view=0&page=3

cecilia

Staff member
start with the earliest date back after june 2011 ja.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Yup there's no English sub from Ep1 to 20. :s And wow... India soapy surely long. It's almost a year now!!! I thought no one can beat Indonesian lmao.

cecilia

Staff member
yes, sad that the first month has no subtitle .. i wish there is b/c it's where their relationship build up - where she went in to ask for a job from him :p

cikna

sarNie Adult
thanks ceci for promoting this drama. i have been watching the scenes between arnav and khushi. i just don't have the patience to watch each episode from the begininng till now....hehehehe...... :woot: so far, it has been almost 10 hours watching anything with arnav and khushi's interaction

Asy

sarNie Immature
I also skip most of the scene / episodes, just to watch Arnav and Khushi. Arnav is so mean. Sometime I cry, like when she was left alone at the guest house. T_T

mia07

Introvert
She kind of look like Hema Malini, the actress that did Seeta Aur Geeta. Wish I can watch it but sadly no time. I have been watching a lot of old and some new Bollywood movies lately though so maybe when summer hit, will give this one a try. He's cute. ^__^

cecilia

Staff member
Arnav is mean - i cry a bucket when he dropped her off at her parent's house a block away .. then he left without a trace .. but it sure touches my heart when he received the call from Payal that his wifey left .. his reaction is just <3

He loves her for so long - i just wish he push the anger he has for Shyam away so he can be nice to his wifey ..

Cikna, i've been watching and making mv of them lmao - i'm all caught up from june episode to current now .. but i still go back to rewatch some of my favorite scene :wub:

Here's two of my fanmade if no one has seen it yet :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uES5zu7dTQo

Another one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEIEoRttqyQ

Asy, the most heart breaking one for me is him hurting her b/c of his ego - when he tells her that he'll buy the wedding dress as a tip for her and her fiance .. that breaks my heart! How can he be so mean! And when he took the necklace that she's eyeing for to give it to Lavanya ! Breaks my heart again! I really hope Khushi teaches him some respect with these new incoming episodes of her and him staying at her parent's house.

cikna

sarNie Adult
i'm at the office right now, and anything youtube / dailymotion / video streaming sites are blocked! i hate that! i soooooooo wanna watch this ceci. as always, ur work is without a doubt a masterpiece. gonna watch these once i get home

cecilia

Staff member
I was thinking - Arnav loves Khushi for a lot longer than 6 months before they got married so how is he going to survive without her 6 months later after their contract comes to an end? Hm .. He's lighting his own fire! lmao

cikna

sarNie Adult
i'm still looking which episode did arnav actually meet khushi for the 1st time? was it love at first sight for him. this drama is different from other indian dramas., perhapas everything is almost perfect - the lead actors, amazing acting skills, songs, plot. sometime with overdramatic depictions of certain scenes.
it reminds me a lot of thai lakorns.

cecilia

Staff member
They met first time at the runway - episode 1 ja. (There's no subtitle available for the whole debut month of June 2011)

1st time: At the runway
2nd time: On the way from Lucknow to Dehli (at the temple with Khushi returning Arnav's dropped key)
3rd time: Scooter and car accident
4th time: Parking lot LMAO (She went in to apply for work at his company and didn't know that ASR stands for Arnav Singh Rhaizada -->Arnav ji :p)

Love at first sight? - I don't think it is love at first sight, she did leave a very GOOD impression for him at the temple with her sharp tongue :p (it made him mad that's why he tell the press to release the video clip of what happened at the runway to damage her reputation LOL) - HOWEVER, it came back to stab him later in the episode when he saw this on TV when he's engaged to Lavanya.

He said in one of the episode that for the first time he feel he did wrong when he left her in the rain at the parking lot to continue to work in drench after she refused to take his offered jacket due to his STATUS EGO! He left the scene all mad and half way home, he got out of his car and stand in the rain (ends up getting some sneeze just like Khushi lmao) - I think this is the first time he fall for her after he saw her at the CALENDAR shoot with the red sari on (he's mesmerize by her beauty but trying hard to deny it!)

There are so many sweet scenes in this drama - i don't know how to begin to put a mv together .. every episode seems to have the GUST OF WIND reaction .. i know it can be a bit repetitive but you know, i love it how they can sense each other presence.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^i totally agreed about everything! They have such good chemistry with each other. It makes everything better.

P.S.: I had a dream Khushi was pregnant with Arnav's child. Lol, am i thinking to much? haha

cecilia

Staff member
i hope that dream comes true someday for them .. I want Arnav to start seeing things .. i hope something major happen to Khushi to make him realize his feeling .. that one time when he thought she got into an accident already torn him enough - worry sick, doesn't know what to react. The pain in his eyes was just .. heart wrenching .. and with the recent HOLI confession - i can only hope that when that day comes, he'll go crazy, cry his heart out for her!

Today episode is hilarious! I've tried watching the english sub in Indiaforum and end up giving up b/c it buffers too much (i'lll wait for youtube)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
^ aww is he still being mean to khushi? Im a little behind. Im only on the oct 2011's epi still... lol