Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cikna

sarNie Adult
my friend at the office brought her own broadband modem. i practically bugged her to put it on so that i can watch my fave arnav khushi's scenes. not only that, i even bugged her to translate what they are saying (my friend is an indian who understands some hindi) and she said "luckily, u r my good friend, if not........"....hehehehe....i love u leena! :kiss2: :kiss2:

cecilia

Staff member
Cikna, i'm envious - now you can understand the first month of its debut .. If she does translated for you - dont' forget to come in here and feed us some of the translation in the JUNE MONTH episodes (since it has no available subtitle) ..

I think the drama is going well at the moment - i know ppl are complaining that Khushi is annoying, making Arnav sees all these negative things and he's being rude about it .. but i understand the PD points here - they want to show a different side of ARNAV - they want KHUSHI to teach him the respect he should have in the world, not just in his world of wealth. I'm actually like it how Khushi is pulling all these things on him .. and can only hope that he won't runs out of patience with her just like how she wasn't with him (reminds me of what she said to him when he tripped 'when you fall, i'll catch you and won't you go' (something along that line))

cikna

sarNie Adult
my dear ceci, i didn't start from the 1st episode. i only watched arnav and khushi's scenes as for now...hehehe...but i'll try my very best to "persuade" my friend leena to translate some of the interesting episodes....

cikna

sarNie Adult
i have no problems with arnav and khushi's characters. these are the things that make this drama enticing to watch. but there are are many hidden meaning in the gestures our leads did in the drama. i think arnav touching khushi's head, is like a blessing given by the husband to the wife which is sacred and only given to those deserving. let me study more from my friend leena.

cecilia

Staff member
One of my favorite scene is the fasting day where Khushi faint from being too hungry - he breaks her fast by feeding her water :p Lavanya was suppose to be the one but nope . fate has its way and makes these two do it before she reach the temple lmao

Thank you for the offered na - i hope she does b/c the first month is the crucial month for them - why they end up to where they are and what cause them to dislike each other so much .. i don't understand the language at all so i'm just reading their gesture .. the scooter accident was funny b/c she offered to pay and he says the price so she couldnt' afford it (i think it's 1k rupee) once she worked for him, he tried to fired her but i guess she brought up the contract and so they both agree that within 15 days if she resign then she's responsible for that but if he does force her out then it'll become truce between them. She did quite before the 15 days because he was too mean to her (this is why Anjali came back to use this to force her later to teach Lavanya how to be tradition (i think it's the 1k rupee from this incident but i could be wrong b/c i don't understand the language on the first month of its debut))

Anyway, latest episode is so sweet - he bought her favorite food without knowing that it is her favorite too :p (of course, beside the sweet she makes)

kulyia

RUK
im watching it too!! :D Im watching the latest eps without subs though, but thats okay! :D im currently rewatching it because its that good :p

Asy

sarNie Immature
One of my favorite scene is the fasting day where Khushi faint from being too hungry - he breaks her fast by feeding her water :p Lavanya was suppose to be the one but nope . fate has its way and makes these two do it before she reach the temple lmao
I just watched this scene haha.

By the way Ceci, how come you can watch so fast? Did you even take enough sleep lmao. I guess I'm really slow although I skipped the unsubbed episodes. At first I was going to watch it but then I decided not to since I don't want to mixed up with my limited Phasa Thai haha.

cecilia

Staff member
I made time - every little time i have to watch them and yes, i did finish all the episodes even the unsubbed to the latest one (i'm just that crazy)

Speaking of that .. i cut out their WEDDING deal clip - check it out :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpzu5tIJuU0

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Just saw Ceci mv of this and I did not know it was a series. Thought it was just a movie. I'm just stars on this series. hehe

Did anyone post this link yet? If not here the link to watch all the episodes from the star to the update one but I don't think it has eng sub.

http://www.desi-tash...m-doon/page/15/

cecilia

Staff member
Asy, they got married on episode February 17, three days after Valentine - funny thing was prior to the 17th - they were so LOVELY AND DOVELY ..

Anyway, i went back to read recaps of the episode i mention earlier about the 1k rupee thing .. and i was wrong - it's not for the dent car but it's for their 15 DAYS bet .. if she loose then she'll pay him the money .. and if he loose, he will not be call ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA lmao (i guess PD has to make Khushi loose b/c if we have him loose - there will be no ASR the fierce lol)

Oh! Just realize that Arnav's temper always get the best out of him - he torn her dupatta, left marks on her body with his firm grip, and sliced her heart to pieces (not literally) .. If ppl ask me what he's good at - I'd say he's good at TEARING ppl apart lmao

I really like this show and i hope it won't drag any farther or be extend with new cast (b/c i hate that when it happens - the spark between the pair will be gone forever so it's better to end the show and start fresh with new faces (if that ever happen))

Recaps of today episode (taken from Indianforum)
Khushi feeds chat to Arnav. Manorama goes through Bubbly's photo album and realizes that Payal is missing in the photographs. Khushi thinks that Arnav had bought chat to apologize to her but he informs her that he had done it for her family and not her. He teases her for notwithstanding the cold from his air conditioner. She invites her neighbour's wedding guests to stay in Madhumati's house to irritate Arnav. His work is disrupted due to the wedding preparation and the noisy guests.

Note: I like that Khushi is doing all these things to teach him a lesson but i guess today invite is a little too much for me to tolerate .. I want to MSG the PD ppl to up Khushi's character a little bit and make her handle their current situation in a better way - i want some romance - no more nuisance act T_T

Like i mention - i didn't watch today episode b/c there's no sub yet so i sneak into INDIANFORUM (UK biggest ARSHI's fanclub) and read some of the comments

HE FINALLY CALLED HER 'Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada' early in the episode when she wrote him the LOAN NOTE, she added her full name just like that and he gave her an eye so she crossed out the SINGH RAIZADA part and leave only KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA to hand the note to him and now he's doing that - MELTS my heart <3 He teased her too - okay, i'll watch the raw file now lol

I guess this can makeup from the frustration i have on Khushi and her bringing the guests lol *run off to youtube*

cecilia

Staff member
OMG - today episode is way better than i read on the forum (indianforum) - I love that scene where he moves toward her on the bed .. she was sitting down, don't know what to do so she tilt her upper body backward lmao - then he pointed at her red nose . He also mimicked her shivers before start walking toward her too .. and her feeding him .. send butterflies to my stomach!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSRPnrMSh0w

cikna

sarNie Adult

Thank you for the offered na - i hope she does b/c the first month is the crucial month for them - why they end up to where they are and what cause them to dislike each other so much .. i don't understand the language at all so i'm just reading their gesture .. the scooter accident was funny b/c she offered to pay and he says the price so she couldnt' afford it (i think it's 1k rupee) once she worked for him, he tried to fired her but i guess she brought up the contract and so they both agree that within 15 days if she resign then she's responsible for that but if he does force her out then it'll become truce between them. She did quite before the 15 days because he was too mean to her (this is why Anjali came back to use this to force her later to teach Lavanya how to be tradition (i think it's the 1k rupee from this incident but i could be wrong b/c i don't understand the language on the first month of its debut))

Anyway, latest episode is so sweet - he bought her favorite food without knowing that it is her favorite too :p (of course, beside the sweet she makes)
i think i have not watched the scenes u mentioned. i got to watch them later. anyways, yesterda , arhi helped me to go through such a rough, scary and stressful night. :yuck: :yuck: . one of my favourite scenes was when arnav put on the bandage on kushi's ring finger in front of the mandir/ temple. in hinduism, such act replicates the act of the holy engagement of a man and a woman. if we remember correctly, at the exact time arnav put on the bandage, it was the most auspicious time for khushi to get engaged. so, according to the hindu belief, arnav and khushi is engaged in the eyes of their god.

and, i tend to believe the scene where arnav was taking all the lights off khushi, is a symbol of a husband undressing his wife for the 1st time (coming from a conservative woman like me, this makes be blush!). this drama has sooooo many such "symbols" / or representations. the act of touching kushi's foot for the 1st time, putting on the bangles and anklet. Hehehehe....

Iya

sarNie Adult
I love this drama too. but i'm not like the fact that it's 200+ eps, is still airing, and that it hasn't reach a climax in their relationship yet. the only thing that keep me watching is the main leads. that man can melt a nun into puddles with his eyes. lol. i love how his eyes lit up whenever kushi is around. I'm surprise that girl hadn't realized that he love her. one look at the way he stares her give it away.

so i'll guess i'll skim the drama, crossing my fingers that the truth will be revealed and the misunderstanding will end and we'll be treated to just scenes of them loving one another.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
okay, so im up to april 12th epi., but i cant find the rest. Does anyone know where i can watch the rest? plz help..

cecilia

Staff member
reposting my post on youtube on how to watch the series na :

Watch with English subtitltes:
Watch first month with NO ENGLISH sub here til end of June 2011 - but you can read the summary here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1696444 and watch the clips here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ArnavKhushi7/videos?sort=dd&query=IPKKND&...

Then go here to watch the rest in English subtitle:
http://www.youtube.com/user/2ndrealone/videos?sort=dd&query=Iss+Pyaar+Ko+...

Sadly, the top person only have up til October episodes so you'll have to head here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ErichPawJane/videos?sort=dd&query=Iss+Pyaar+K...
(there are a lot of random cuts so you will have to search for the right episodes)

then try to look for this person http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvUmWO1Blk4&feature=player_embedded b/c he/she has the latest episode in English sub (however, this person unlisted his/her account so you will have to search for individual clips with the name in youtube such as 'if today is April 24, 2012' you will have to do this '

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 24th April 2012 English sub

Once you do this - you should see the latest episode show up through youtube.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks ceci. I looked bc on the 1st pg and saw it. haha... Im so lame! Thanks anyway! :D

P.S: Now i cant wait for more... Its now the waiting game for the next epi to air. This couple is just to
cute. I love Arnav hehe, even though he can be a meanie to Khushi... I still love him.

And, Barun is marry in real life too???? *cries*

cecilia

Staff member
i know .. whenever i watch interview of him and he mention his wife - it breaks my heart, slices into million of pieces - i want a real ARSHI love offscreen lol - But it's okay - he's too good of a husband .. i'll continue to be envious of his wife until i grow out of this phase of loving ARSHI :wub:

I'm waiting too .. so happy it's Monday tomorrow - more episodes to come
(i went ahead and read spoiler and it seems like the truth will be reveal - he will tell her the reason why he force her) gosh, this will breaks my heart for sure b/c she will be so upset at him and will probably be so hurt that he treats her love meaninglessly. T_T