Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

cikna

sarNie Adult
wow!!! what an episode!! i'm blushing!!! still working on the third part of the fanfic. got a bit too busy these days. hehehe...anyways, arhi are two beautiful people with beautiful love for each other. can't wait for barun to return for long on the 22 june!!

miss_diane

sarNie Egg
i wish i got into the series a long time ago so i understand most of what was happening now..gotta go rewatch the beginning episodes..i'm so hooked!!..now here's a different question..where the heck did NK go to?..he was there a few episodes ago...he was gone..and now he's back..i tried to find the episode where they explain where he went..but i didn't find it..ahahah..it's just soo good to see him again

chouakim

TTFC♥
I'm trying to not read any spoilers for myself so I'm just cheating myself by jumping into this thread to see what you guys are up to, lol. I will leave soon after answering a question.

^ I read an article that says he will be back and [stay] in the series. His character just left abruptly but they never specified anything, it probably had to do with the actor himself. ^^

On another note, our sis Anjali will be quitting the series. :( I don't know when, but I think it will just be different once she's gone, not sure if she'll be replaced. But what a great actress she is, and such a lovely sister she plays--played.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGosh...this drama is driving me so crazy!! I can't get this hut scene out of my mind!! This is such a sweet and romantic moment for our Arshi!! The temptation is just too overwhelming for Arnav. He missed and longed for her so much!! There's so much love and passion in his eyes!! Sarun's chemistry sizzled here!! :spicy:

http://youtu.be/lk9-kd6XUw4
cr appygapy

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy First Anniversary IPKKND Fans and Team!! :party: :beer: :toast:
I can't wait to see what's in store for us!! Here's to another wonderful year with rich storyline and more romance from Arshi!!

http://youtu.be/KxvFgryfR1w
cr: GirlSunshine100

chouakim

TTFC♥
Happy one year to IPKKND! I'm a few hours late here, but I tweeted about it earlier, lol. I'm glad the series is doing so well. I wish them another long journey and for many, many more heart-melting ArShi scenes to come! ^^

Here's an article on how the cast and crew celebrated its 1st anniversary:

http://www.india-for...etes-a-year.htm

cecilia

Staff member
thank you for sharing the fan mv - i hope the rumor of the 'RAIN SEQUENCE' will pull through - want to see ARSHI all wet and crazy lmao (oh! Khushi in red too :p)

neena

sarNie Adult
*fanning myself* i have been on hiatus for more then a month...and i come back to this? nice...truthfully, i haven't been following this drama but i just might start LOL...arnav is such a hunk!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
*fanning myself* i have been on hiatus for more then a month...and i come back to this? nice...truthfully, i haven't been following this drama but i just might start LOL...arnav is such a hunk!
Neena, you should definitely give this drama a try. It's so worth your time!! Like Ceci, I drool over this hot and sexy man everytime!! Arshi is so addicting!!

neena

sarNie Adult
whoa, i was never into indian soaps...only bollywood movies...SRK to be exact. LOL...Barun is...wow, he's one of the best looking guys i have ever set eyes on! I am wiping my drool just like katelyn and ceci! LOL

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Yeah, this is my first time watching Indian soap too!! From what I've heard this drama is not the typical Indian drama where there's mother-in-law/daughter-in-law conflict with a weak male lead. Also I've not seen any bollywood movies in ages ever since I was a child. So IPKKND is a real treat for me not only because the storyline is awesome/intriguing but Barun and Sanaya have such special and amazing onscreen and offscreen chemistry!! The support cast is just as wonderful!! They seems to have great fun and get along so well together!! In addition, I'm so crazy about their beautiful and amazing soundtrack/tune!!

I really need my daily dose of our hottie ASR/Arnav/Barun otherwise my day doesn't feel complete!! Yes, Barun is such a BEAUTIFUL man!! :drools: :drools: HELP...I'm so addicted and have BAD Arnav/Arshi fever!!! This show has become my life and daily routine!!

Here's an example of Sarun's offscreen relationship. They are close and comfortable enough to tease each other. I just love their playfulness! You can tell that they genuinely enjoy each other's company!!

I love the part where Barun pushed Sanaya's head because she was blocking him during a group photo shoot. I guess she was teasing him first!! :loool:
cr: Saas Bahu Aur Saazish

rehann

sarNie Adult
i just finish the recent episode of IPKKND.... first when i start to watch this.... 200++ episode make me want to throw up...
why they have such long episode and that not even end yet~
then when i got to 100++ episode i really wish that the series already at the end so i can watch it all over in one time~
now when i finish watch over 270+ episode i wish that this story get longer cause i really can't get enough of this arnav & kushi love story~
i get to love every chracters of this series~ even the one that i got annoyed before like mamiji~
i even rewatch every sweet & funny part of this series over n over again...
god help me! now i just like a stalker! crazy about this series all day~

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Rehaann, I felt like that too because I'm so used to watching Thai lakorn that lasted only several months. After watching only one episode of IPKKND, I was completely hooked and been lost in ARSHI LAND ever since!! Now, I need a daily dose of this drama like repeatedly watching my favorite scenes or listening to the soundtract as well as keeping up with the recent episodes. I'm stalking the forum and youtube as well!! Yeah, I know god help us!!

Barun is back this week and I've heard there will be lots of drama in July!! I can't wait!!

cecilia

Staff member
i miss ARSHI onscreen - these days, i watch the show only to keep up with what's going on .. My yearning for Arshi is killing me slowly with all these long stall time T_T - I'm looking forward to the incoming episodes since there seems to be more change for Anjali, Shyam, and Arshi's characters.

chouakim

TTFC♥
I spoiled myself with the spoilers but I am just so darn glad that Arnav will be [officially] returning this week! *throws confetti*

And I am SO curious as to how Shayam will be exposed since he is such a vital part of the family. I hope he gets revealed. He needs to be revealed to all, grrrr. I'm thinking that until Kushi's dad is able to speak again, Shayam will still have it all. In any case, I feel that Mr. Gupta deserves to be the one to tell everyone the Raizada's son-in-law's evil betrayal. *RAWR*

Today's episode was mehhh.. I will forever love NK and his loyalty though. I really enjoy watching him. I would love to have a cousin like him. With his entrance into the series, I thought he'd be a negative character by the way they exaggerated Arnav's dislike. Then I thought, what's wrong with him? He seems very likable. Then I remembered that it was just Arnav that didn't like happy people. LOL. Anyway, the next episode looks goooood~ looks like Arnav is going to make a move, teehee--and the story starts rolling again! CHYEAHH!

rehann

sarNie Adult
i'm so worry about the upcoming episode~ i already can feel that everybody will misunderstand kushi again~
she will suffer once again before evryone know the truth~ i really afraid that one day Anjali will believe shyam more then her family~
i afraid that Anjali will hate Kushi without know about the truth~ Anjali is like evrybody heart! when she hurt~ all will get even more hurt... especially her Choote~ n when Arnav hurt... Kushi who already hurt will even more n more hurt~
i'm afraid that Arnav will doubt about Kushi love again~ n she will get hurt again~
this whole time i really hope kushi will not get hurt again n she n arnav will end up togethr pefectly cause for all this 270+ episode the one that got hurt all the time is Kushi but thank to god she is a positive n lively little girl who always know how to live happily~
i never feel this anxious n fear when i watch any tv series~