Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
No, he doesn't mean it. He is testing her to see how much she love him. If she believe him so easily then she does not love him or have faith in him as she claimed! :phew: Okay I'm hugging myself for comfort now. :nailbiter:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! Today episode was breathless - a bit of a drag but it's okay -- thanks goodness there is no precap or i will not be able to concentrate at all.

I hate him!!!!! i'm bawling my eyes out at the word he insulted her with .. NOTHING BUT HATE for her T_T

Okay, Khushi - don't marry him ... i'm done with this man!!! He had time to himself while she got beat around at the wedding and when he arrived (of course, in blood) he told her he has nothing for her but hate T_T .. She cares so much for him .. it's not even her fault that her name was related to her Amman. She's just as innocent! *sighed* Now, i'm being negative ...

Tomorrow, please come!!
I want to know if this was just one of his prank.
It's his trick! Did you see his face? There is no ounce of ASR or meanest in it. He is biting his tongue while saying that. Did you see all the flashes back, it's all about losing her. He can't lose her now or ever! :dance2: :dance3: :cloud9:

cecilia

Staff member
It's his trick! Did you see his face? There is no ounce of ASR or meanest in it. He is biting his tongue while saying that. Did you see all the flashes back, it's all about losing her. He can't lose her now or ever! :dance2: :dance3: :cloud9:
i know .. it was his way of testing ppl around him .. this was my first reaction when i read the translation to his last words :( ..

This is how i actually feel today ..
[b said:
mayur1209 at Indiaforum][/b]
I think he said when I fell in love with you Khushi I didn't know our pasts were intertwined like this, I have come here only for you. I am at a point where there is nothing but hatred deceit and pain. I don't think he hates her... But something tells me he will marry her out of obligation not love and only over the next few months will that gradually turn around...he doesn't want Khushi to suffer for a broken wedding like his di did that's why he marries her...I think the equation changed between them...Khushi will have to reform him again! Coz he went back to being ASR today from the Arnav he had become...
This will not be a marriage of love now...

Credit: mayur1209 | indiaforum

i'm starting to assume thing. i need to just don't think for once and go with the flow as i've mentioned before -- no more self-tortured ... GOSH, only arshi can drive me crazy like this ...

IT'S JUST A DREAM *tomorrow will be better than today!

Onto a positive note == i like what she wrote
uktamil said:
I must be the only one on this forum who understands your meaning and I will try and explain what you meant by that. Arnav has realised that his and Khushi's relationship started with lies, deceit and betrayal - that they meet and hated each other and than later that hatred turned into love. Even their love started during the lies and betrayal they felt towards one another. What Arnav is going to finish saying tomorrow is that he and Khushi are going to start with a clean slate with nothing between them anymore. Their mutual past had tried to separate them from time to time but from now on they marry purely for their love and for their future happiness. That they have always been surrounded by those lies, deceits and betrayal but from this moment it will only be love, forgiveness and happiness. That they will complete the pheras by letting go of the past and embracing the future - yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery and today is a gift.
Credit: uktamil | indiaforum

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
When the episode ended, I was in my nail biting stage, but when I saw your post saying, "I hate him!!!!! i'm bawling my eyes out at the word he insulted her with .. NOTHING BUT HATE for her T_T" I've just burst out laughing and jumping up and down. :woot: :dance1: GOSH I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! ASR does not disappointed me today. He shows up for her, and I'm just going to ignore what he said to her, I'll wait to hear the rest tomorrow. :drools: All I know right now, is that I am so love him just for showing up! And after reading update, about him went to search for an answer I knew he does not have hate for her now, and he come to claims his love Khushi! :dance3: :thumbsup: :whahuh: :crush: :bravo:

I'll post about the accident soon. Just too happy right now to type. :clap:

cecilia

Staff member
OMG, i was so happy when he grabbed her dupatta *fan girls mode* and when she tried to caress his bloody head he took a step back .. that's when i'm confuse and with the last words .. omg, i went bizarre! I CAN'T BELIEVE it but after sitting down .. i realized that he is playing trick to bring a smile to her face for making her wait so long for him .. her patient has defined more than what he needs -- she is the other half that will make him COMPLETE as a whole (not that they were not anymore) but you know -- HE FOUND HIS SOUL MATE and will not let her go despite whatever happened in the past. If she can learned to forgive him so will he -- it might takes time but he's willing to learn it from the master - his BIWI :wub:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG, i was so happy when he grabbed her dupatta *fan girls mode* and when she tried to caress his bloody head he took a step back .. that's when i'm confuse and with the last words .. omg, i went bizarre! I CAN'T BELIEVE it but after sitting down .. i realized that he is playing trick to bring a smile to her face for making her wait so long for him .. her patient has defined more than what he needs -- she is the other half that will make him COMPLETE as a whole (not that they were not anymore) but you know -- HE FOUND HIS SOUL MATE and will not let her go despite whatever happened in the past. If she can learned to forgive him so will he -- it might takes time but he's willing to learn it from the master - his BIWI :wub:
I know Cecilia, gosh I truly love him today and maybe more so today then before. I wholeheartedly love Khushi for having faith in him and truly understand his feeling. I wanted to write longer post, but I need to catch my breath first. I'm still floating in heaven right now. :cloud9: :clap2: I can't think properly. :rofl: By the way.... love the video you posted. Got me all crazy now. :lol2:

rehann

sarNie Adult
yes... maya i'm here!
so how the ep girls? i'm still shivering,,,
kya episode thi!! flawless performance from Sanaya~ i can feel her pain...
seeing her pain... even Mami feel sad... that why she say something to hurt her... to chase her away!
so much pain for them both~

about Arnav i don't know what he trying to do!
he hold her sareelike that... with kind of care n love... but did not let Khushi touch him!
what actually that he thinking?
'when i fall in love with u... i never know that our past connected!
i didn't know that the past i running from... are coming out like this on my wedding day!
i am here today just because of u...
where there are only pain, betrayal, hate n nothing else...'
what actually that he try to say?
is it that... 'we fall in love without know anything... so when i know it now... we don't have any relation anymore... what left is just hate!!' (hate n apart)
or 'we didn't make any mistake since we didn't know anything... so just let all that gone for good... i love u more than anything else' (love n married)
or 'our relation is unique... even when we have a bad past connection but fate still bring us tgther... even what left between us is just hate... but i still want u by my side... so that u can pay for all that sin...' (hate n married).... what ur choice girl?

my choice is the third one!!... cause i can feel Arnav will not forgive Garima easily! to show his pain n sad... he might use Khushi!
even in his heart he always love Khushi but this all might change his chracter for this moment!
he might enclose anything to hurt Gupta family! using Khushi is one of the good way for him i think!

BTW... doesn't matter... since even Arnav use hate to shadow his love at this moment but i believe one thing!
i believe that love will always find it's own way... khushi love will always find it ways to Arnav heart!
if this really happen... just enjoy it girls... cause our fav love-hate seq is back....

cecilia

Staff member
I know i might get pawn at for saying this .. if he does decide to use khushi to get back at her mother, he will soon realize that he hurt the one he love more than he hurt other ... so he'll eventually give up and soften up to Garima .. or in this case, he might think that his father is the older version of Shyam and after witnessing what Anji has to go through -- perhaps, his mother took the same route too. There are many possible answer but i'm just happy that he came for her and this should be REASON enough to justify whatever will come or happened.

rehann

sarNie Adult
I know i might get pawn at for saying this .. if he does decide to use khushi to get back at her mother, he will soon realize that he hurt the one he love more than he hurt other ... so he'll eventually give up and soften up to Garima .. or in this case, he might think that his father is the older version of Shyam and after witnessing what Anji has to go through -- perhaps, his mother took the same route too. There are many possible answer but i'm just happy that he came for her and this should be REASON enough to justify whatever will come or happened.
yes... actually i hope that too~
but for Arnav i can't estimate something easy like that... remember he is our 'gussa wala'... i'm worry to be dissapointed...
cause this is about his mom... for someone else i think he can throw all for Khushi but this is his mom!
he maybe will accept Khushi since he remember what his mom have said... 'when the thorn hurt u why did u punish the flower?' love this line...
but garima? i believe he admit her as the thorn!!! n for that thorn what the punishment will be? scared just to think about that...

but of course from all of that... i only care that he came for Khushi!!! even it for hate or whatever that he call! the way he grab Khushi saree already tell everything... its a unique feeling when i see how Arnav hold Khushi's saree... like he longed for her... that whatever it is she remind his! so lovely...

cr to ipkknd/fb

Edited : i'm saying all above for tomorrow ep...
if u mean in future... Arnav will forgive garima cause he might know that the one who guilty is his father...
yes that for sure...

rehann

sarNie Adult
yes i hope its was his prank! so crazy looking for a moment to smile right now...
so sad....

another tweet from my fav spoilers...

cr mishti/tweeter

reading this... i don't care for that answer... i smell something...
the wedding... the wedding will be tomorrow...
its tomorrow for sure... crossfinger!!
how it will be... love or hate i don't care!!
since everything are doing great right now... i enjoy the track....
just waiting for tomorrow most awaited moment!!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Rehann, he didn't want Khushi to touch him because she is so gorgeous in here wedding attire while he is all beat up and bloody, he didn't want her to get dirty with all the blood that was on him. :wink: :bhehe:

I'll be back with more posts. :bopping: Still in dreamland.

EDIT: I am staying away from IF for now, because I want to say what I have to say first before I go there, because I don't want to see negative post, that might spoiled my happy mood. :)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG...I missed out so much here since I've been busy all morning!! I'll see if I can catch up!! My heart almost stop initially when reading Ceci's post. So it wasn't so bad afterall. *sigh of relief* The whole situation is more than meets the eyes. I hope it's true that he's just testing her or something!!

EDIT:
That sounds like a great plan, Maya. IF can be so negative sometimes! I'll do that too!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
I've been a quiet reader on this topic ever since i saw Cecilia's mv on this and gotten me hooked too. (Thank you Cecilia, you've made me watching SOAP OPERAS!! lol. and i never do because I hate long long long dramas.)

OMG! Today episode was breathless - a bit of a drag but it's okay -- thanks goodness there is no precap or i will not be able to concentrate at all.

I hate him!!!!! i'm bawling my eyes out at the word he insulted her with .. NOTHING BUT HATE for her T_T

Okay, Khushi - don't marry him ... i'm done with this man!!! He had time to himself while she got beat around at the wedding and when he arrived (of course, in blood) he told her he has nothing for her but hate T_T .. She cares so much for him .. it's not even her fault that her name was related to her Amman. She's just as innocent! *sighed* Now, i'm being negative ...

Tomorrow, please come!!
I want to know if this was just one of his prank.
I'm with you on this one. If he really meant what he said and leave her, then I'm done with him too. In fact, I will hope to god another man, a BETTER & SUPPORTING man to replace him instead!

No, he doesn't mean it. He is testing her to see how much she love him. If she believe him so easily then she does not love him or have faith in him as she claimed! :phew: Okay I'm hugging myself for comfort now. :nailbiter:

haha, these comments is the only thing that gives me hope so far.... :nailbiter:

that scene confused me too. i was like "Yayy! he's back and coming to support her." but he stepped away from her, I smacked my forhead. "Oh no, it's going to be like the older times again." lol

but i'm nervously awaiting tomorrow. if he doesn't support her tomorrow or leave her, I'm done with Arnav and this drama. Unless, of course, they add another love interest for Kushi who will kick Arnav ass and ride away with Kushi on a white horse. lol.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Katelynn, go watch the episode now, both desi sites already got the ep. up plus the WU as well. (after the episode ended, the update link got a glitch, probably due to so many traffic LOL) Then you can come back here to join us with the your conversation, then after that you can go read what IF has to say. I'm sure there will be many negative posts debating going on. :)

EDIT: Oh welcome newcomer Lya, I'm so glad that you can join us on the roller coaster ride of Arshi's. :cheer:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^Maya I just read the written update and will be watching the epi! :)

Welcome to this thread, Lya!! Glad to see you here!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Katelynn, go watch the episode now, both desi sites already got the ep. up plus the WU as well. (after the episode ended, the update link got a glitch, probably due to so many traffic LOL) Then you can come back here to join us with the your conversation, then after that you can go read what IF has to say. I'm sure there will be many negative posts debating going on. :)

EDIT: Oh welcome newcomer Lya, I'm so glad that you can join us on the roller coaster ride of Arshi's. :cheer:
i just read some comment from IF...
i leave it half way~ all voice go for Khushi...
but they are so harsh... bashing Arnav from everyside~
most of them got same idea... if arnav blame Khushi just for a bit... they all will quit the show...
what the~ don't be a cry baby!!! i know they all just can't!!
who have addicted with Arshi will never ever can... u will stop for few days... but then... 'ok.... i can't!'
hahahaha... remember that hitler vdeo~

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read some comment from IF...
i leave it half way~ all voice go for Khushi...
but they are so harsh... bashing Arnav from everyside~
most of them got same idea... if arnav blame Khushi just for a bit... they all will quit the show...
what the~ don't be a cry baby!!! i know they all just can't!!
who have addicted with Arshi will never ever can... u will stop for few days... but then... 'ok.... i can't!'
hahahaha... remember that hitler vdeo~
They are a bit much!! We all know he is not perfect but we love him with flaws and all!! A lot of times we don't agree with what he did! I would give him the benefit of the doubt. Let the story play out first!! They jump to conclusion too soon sometimes! I feel bad for both Arnav and Khushi!! This time is not his fault. They should be more understanding of his reactions!

Iya

sarNie Adult

^Maya I just read the written update and will be watching the epi! :)

Welcome to this thread, Lya!! Glad to see you here!
haha, hi Maya & katelyn!!! I'm glad I'm joining a thread for this drama. half the times, i usually annoy my little brothers with my rants. lol.

oh! you guys mispelled my name, it's Iya. haha. i just realized that it looks more like an L than an I. ^_^