Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

Iya

sarNie Adult
awwww~~ god help me!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
so excited... so the marriage is confirm tonight!!!!
from few reliable spoilers... all have state the same thing~
this is one of that~ check this out...
http://myeduniya.com...shi&revid=27562
but it's okay if u don't want to believe that...
since for sure u will believe ur own eyes right????
here a pic of Graha Pravesh caremony~

cr to Ipkknd/fb

wow... full of red roses... Khushi's fav flowers
such a beautiful scene...
maybe this scene is for next monday ep~
YOU'VE JUST MADE MY DAY!!! at least until the episodes come out and we'll get to see it's it true or not. haha

Regarding Barun leaving, I kinna hoping it would be true because someone mentioned earlier that there's not much left in the plot besides exposing Shyam. Besides, I feel like this story is way too long already and I hate to see more bad things happening. god forbid if they did get married, that they'll divorce or that some even dies a a result of Shyam's scheme. Sure there are characters that I feel needed some work in here, but the only character who deserve to die is Shyam. But if that link is correct and Barun is really not leaving, then I'm just crossin my fingers that Arnav and Kushi will be strong enough to endure whatever Shyam (or anyone else) throw at them.

in the meanwhile, MORE ARSHI SWEETNESS!!!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
*SCREAMING* I just read the written update!! HAPPY days are here again for ARSHI!! I'm so ecstatic right now!! :dance3: :dance2: :cheer: :woot2: Will watch the epi later. Talk to you girls later!! I have another busy morning!!

BARUN is NOT leaving the show!! :cheer: We should stop worrying!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
*SCREAMING* I just read the written update!! HAPPY days are here again for ARSHI!! I'm so ecstatic right now!! :dance3: :dance2: :cheer: :woot2: Will watch the epi later. Talk to you girls later!! I have another busy morning!!
Is just too beautiful for words! :faint: :crush: :wub: :cloud9:

But I'm a bit disappointed that my prediction didn't turn out right today. :rofl: None the less, that mean the story will go on and Arshi will not end anytime soon. :clap2: :ghehe: :phew: :clap: DOUBLE HAPPINESS! :dance3: :woot: :dance1:

rehann

sarNie Adult
sooooo supeeerrrr great ep~
i don't know Arnav can be this hotttttttttttttt!!!
i think all people who bashing barun yesterday drooling over him today~
i said so... they will regret it...
from how the track show... this series will sure be much more longer...
i bet another 200-300 more episodes...
there still a lot of trouble will be in Arshi ways of happiness....
for now... love how their love is~ wish i met my soulmate like them!
too happy for them.... our newly wed Arshi!!!

so graha pravesh is today.... but no rose's petals...
so what this scene is for?

some honeymoon track? any surprise from Arnav to Khushi?
i'm so damn excited to see their romantic wedded life!
love Arshi so much... their love make me mesmerize! how can someone love anyone that much...

hell creepy for the precap...
Shyam set up a vdeo cam... inside Arshi's room...
oh hell that their wedding night... Shyam going crazy or what!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Rehann, I think that rose petals is in their room :secret: wedding night. :drools: :pervie: :whistle: Look at the monitor, it look like the corner of their bed. :spin: :drool: :faint:

Yes that is so sick of psycho Shyam to be watching them on their wedding night. :arrg:

But don't mind me if I want to be there to :camera: and :scarytv: Arshi on their special night. :lmao3: :spin: :wub: :ghehe: :spicy: :hide: :cold: :sweat:

Iya

sarNie Adult
Not to spoil anyone, but here's some cap for today:

Currently watching this epi. and is SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPYYY FOR KUSHI!!!! You GO ARNAV!!!!! :woot: :woot2: :dance1:

look at your own risk!! lol.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
YOU'VE JUST MADE MY DAY!!! at least until the episodes come out and we'll get to see it's it true or not. haha

Regarding Barun leaving, I kinna hoping it would be true because someone mentioned earlier that there's not much left in the plot besides exposing Shyam. Besides, I feel like this story is way too long already and I hate to see more bad things happening. god forbid if they did get married, that they'll divorce or that some even dies a a result of Shyam's scheme. Sure there are characters that I feel needed some work in here, but the only character who deserve to die is Shyam. But if that link is correct and Barun is really not leaving, then I'm just crossin my fingers that Arnav and Kushi will be strong enough to endure whatever Shyam (or anyone else) throw at them.

in the meanwhile, MORE ARSHI SWEETNESS!!!!!
I agree with you. I'm okay with it, if they will end, unless of course they will have a great and exciting track and the storyline is not boring. I don't mind to be lost in Arshi land forever either. :dance1:

Not to spoil anyone, but here's some cap for today:

look at your own risk!! lol.
Thank you for sharing. :faint:

rehann

sarNie Adult
Rehann, I think that rose petals is in their room :secret: wedding night. :drools: :pervie: :whistle: Look at the monitor, it look like the corner of their bed. :spin: :drool: :faint:

Yes that is so sick of psycho Shyam to be watching them on their wedding night. :arrg:

But don't mind me if I want to be there to :camera: and :scarytv: Arshi on their special night. :lmao3: :spin: :wub: :ghehe: :spicy: :hide: :cold: :sweat:
awww... want to join u too...
ask me... if u really want to...
hahaaaa..... going pervy this day~
i believe i will become much more pervy after this...
since Arshi already bacame one right now...

cecilia

Staff member
The first thing i did after i'm done with all my classes is jump online -- THEY ARE MARRIED!
i'm happy .. tearing up like a little girl again ...
ASR is ASR - a deal is a deal .. love or not love, he's not leaving his khushi behind ..
Gosh, i'm in such heaven - i dont' even want to do anything anymore but continue to spam here
*i have not watch the episode nor read the written up yet -- the photos/caps speak a MILLION WORDS for me :wub:
I have a project do in 20 minutes so i'll get back to you girl later tonight -- SPAM!!!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Cecilia good luck with your project. :bravo:

:whistle: We'll be right here in Arshiland waiting for your returns. :grouphug: :cloud9: Don't forget to bring :popcorn: and lots of napkins to wipe away your drooling over the NEW ASR when you watch the episode later. :rofl: :clap2:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls, I'm so INSANELY HAPPY that words just can't really describe it!! :woot2: :dance3: :dance2: :party: I feel like I'm falling in love again... that's how special Arshi makes me feel!! They are killing us with their love!! I just got back from my errand but have another one!! :cry1: Will definitely come back to SPAM later and watch today's episode.

Ceci, good luck with your project!!

Rehann, Iya and Maya
Thanks for sharing everything related to ARSHI!! :grouphug:

BTW...I feel like telling the bashers "I told you so!! Don't make hasty judgement until you see the whole story!" :rolleyes:

rehann

sarNie Adult
another good news girls~~
i'm jumping all around when i read this new status~ :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
how i gonna recover from this fever... if they keep doing this?
but never mind i'm glad to...... have this Arshi's fever :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

another Good News Guysss ... ♥

BARUN SOBTI and SANAYA IRANI in TERI MERI LOVE STORIES OF STAR PLUS.
Barun Sobti as Nikhil and Sanaya Irani as Nikita.
Nikhil and Nikita are separate for 7 yrs. Nikhil has gone to America. Nikita has intimacy with Maddy. But, Nikhil and Nikita met again....
Happy guyxxx?...♥♥♥

cr to ipkknd/fb

so much thanks to admin for posting this great news.. it got over 2,000 likes for about over 1 hour posting...
two great good thing happen in one day~
but still don't know when this ep gonna airing... the storyline is so so hot~
i can imagine how hot their teri meri love story ep will be...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
another good news girls~~
i'm jumping all around when i read this new status~ :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
how i gonna recover from this fever... if they keep doing this?
but never mind i'm glad to...... have this Arshi's fever :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

another Good News Guysss ... ♥

BARUN SOBTI and SANAYA IRANI in TERI MERI LOVE STORIES OF STAR PLUS.
Barun Sobti as Nikhil and Sanaya Irani as Nikita.
Nikhil and Nikita are separate for 7 yrs. Nikhil has gone to America. Nikita has intimacy with Maddy. But, Nikhil and Nikita met again....
Happy guyxxx?...♥♥♥

cr to ipkknd/fb

so much thanks to admin for posting this great news.. it got over 2,000 likes for about over 1 hour posting...
two great good thing happen in one day~
but still don't know when this ep gonna airing... the storyline is so so hot~
i can imagine how hot their teri meri love story ep will be...
Thank you for the news Rehann, but I am sorry my heart is only for Arshi, so I don't think I can accept new couple right now, especially when it was mention "Nikita has intimacy with Maddy" :whatever: I can't picture our Arshi with anyone else right now. :yuck: ESPECIALLY NOT TODAY, NOT ON ARSHI'S WEDDING! :weee: :thumbdown: :no: :nono1:

cecilia

Staff member
Maya, you crack me up .. true, it's ARSHI's wedding, nothing should be ruined or interrupted. Let them proceed (and ew, speaking of that reminds me of shyam watching them every moves-i thought the camera got taken off)

Anyway, i'd love to see SARUN in TERI MERI ... but like Maya - my heart will forever be with ARSHI (oh, i sure hope someone sub it as well)

I still haven't watch the episode yet - just skip to precap :wub:

Will spam more later ...

edit:
You know what i've realized? Not only did they spend time together at the farm on my birthday, they also got married on my birthday month too .. OMG, this is too awesome !!! Now, i'm a happy girl -- wait til next year come .. 2nd baby in September lmao (okay, i'm stretching thing too far) one baby will be good for me too and it doesn't have to be in Sept.​

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya, you crack me up .. true, it's ARSHI's wedding, nothing should be ruined or interrupted. Let them proceed (and ew, speaking of that reminds me of shyam watching them every moves-i thought the camera got taken off)

Anyway, i'd love to see SARUN in TERI MERI ... but like Maya - my heart will forever be with ARSHI (oh, i sure hope someone sub it as well)

I still haven't watch the episode yet - just skip to precap :wub:

Will spam more later ...

edit:
You know what i've realized? Not only did they spend time together at the farm on my birthday, they also got married on my birthday month too .. OMG, this is too awesome !!! Now, i'm a happy girl -- wait til next year come .. 2nd baby in September lmao (okay, i'm stretching thing too far) one baby will be good for me too and it doesn't have to be in Sept.​

:loool: :rofl: I blame it on the crazy Arshi's effect it has on me. :crazy: :facepalm:

:shrug: I'm totally powerless, I don't think I'll be able to overcome the thought process of Arshi being anyone else, even though they'll eventually be together again as couple in that new show. :bhehe: :lol2:

That was totally gross and it creepy me out seeing that psycho Shyam watching Arshi on camera like that. :vomit:

Congratulations Cecilia, now you have many reasons to celebrate your birthday every year now. :toast:

cecilia

Staff member
Yup - shyam is not only a psycho - he's a perv .. i just want to strangle him .. usually want to do that on n'rai but him .. omg!

Dadiji is a BITTER OLD WOMAN .. She needs to change herself before all her grandchildren leaves her forever!

anyway, sharing STARPLUS clip of today episode -- HD is my best friend - why can't i get this privilege too !!!!!
http://www.unblockyo...Z%2BzGT%2Bk8%3D

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Thanks Ceci for the vid and congrats on Arshi's gift to you on your birthday!! You will forever have a very special memory each time you celebrate!!

Ohhhh nooooo...my 20 quota of "LIKE" is out for the day!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup - shyam is not only a psycho - he's a perv .. omg! i just want to strangle him .. usually want to do that on n'rai but him .. omg!

Dadiji is a BITTER OLD WOMAN .. omg! She needs to change herself before all her grandchildren leaves her forever!

anyway, sharing STARPLUS clip of today episode -- HD is my best friend - why can't i get this privilege too !!!!!
http://www.unblockyo...Z%2BzGT%2Bk8%3D
Nice! Sanaya skin is so smooth. I am jealous of her beauty. :weee:

I believe only paid members has the privileges of that. I wonder how much it cost to subscribe to Star Plus. :scratchhead2:

Subbed has been posted now. Go check it out. :rockon:

I know, hate his gut. The smirk faces he did during the episodes made me want to smack him even more. :smack: Got me so mad when he tried to instigate Anjali to break up the marriage. :arrg:

cecilia

Staff member
Maya, it's free na .. I've signed up but b/c i don't live in India - i do not have that right to watch it ..
suck that they blocked it even on their homepage T_T

If they do decided to sell it to netflix, i'll pay (not a bad idea since i'm already a member there lmao)
Can you imagine the fans they'll get from this show (even kdrama took advantage of this deal on netflix)
Bollywood already took that advantage too -- STARPLUS needs to step up their plate and make ARSHI their FIRST over endorsement deal <3
I'd so so love them for that ... I want HD!!!!! DAMN IT!!!!

Edit:
I blame it on Fuzzy for getting me back in my BSB mode today ..

This song reminds me of ARSHI -- actually more like the POV of ASR lol

When she's with him .. the world is at peace -- she is after all his KHUSHI and ZINDAGI.
He is helpless when she smiles .. it erased all the pain he has within him - to get lost in her world of happiness.
Oh, i love ARSHI loud and clear once more !!!! lmao