Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

rehann

sarNie Adult
I'm not liking it either. I didn't watch the episode but the WU already got me all tensed! No, i refused to believe it and i hope CV is not pulling our leg by doing this .. i know ASR is not a saint .. he has relationships in the past but i just can't accept that mini-asr is his.

For some reason, this came to play in my head -- perhaps, Sheetal was so obsessed with ASR .. she took advantage of him during his drunk stage like the other said or she hired a kid to play like ASR to fool him ... she might have everything plan out like Shyam did .. GOSH, i just dont' want to cry with Khushi along the way to this false discovery ... it'll be too painful for her and super PAINFUL for me to watch and won't be able to do anything (now, i'm very 'IN' the drama)

Feel sad already with Khushi putting ASR and MINI-ASR together in picture like this ... *sighed*
YEAH... that what i really hope too...
i hope that sheetal is evil type of... just like Shyam...
but watching tonight episode made me worry...
i cannot find her evilness yet... but i found something fishy...
yesterday 'coincidently' she met Arshi...
today she go for interview at Arnav company???
is she plotting something???
the way Arnav said 'i'm sorry i didn't want to make u feel uncomfortable...'
it show that they got some history togther... but i believe the story is not as bad as what the CV's want us to think!!!
if even they had dating before... she just not more than Lavanya...
just thinking of how ASR treat his gf made me relief!!!
the old ASR is not as nice as what he is now after he in love with Khushi...

one more i curious how can that Hell sheetal leave Aarav to wait for her at the store while he going for an interview...
just the day after her son almost get kidnap...
what kind of mom is that??? this track sure bring something surprise!

but weird na... i love Aarav n i want him in RM...
but for sure not as Arnav's son...
love him when he tgther with Khushi...
he too cute... just like our Arnav..

Iya

sarNie Adult
if the kid turns out to be his child, then i'm gonna stop watching this. I can't imagine why the director want to put Kushi in more pain than she already has in the past few years!! she'd been through so much, give her some times to be happy for goodness sake!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't take this, and I'm not in a good mood. I hate that woman already and I didn't even have to watch the episode to see that she will be a problem to Arshi. She has evil plan for sure or else she wouldn't be going for a job with ASR. Who doesn't know that it was his company? She act all surprise to see him and declined the job because she want to play with his mind. What a bitch! :rant: :arrg:
As cute as the little boy is, I don't want him to be related to ASR whatsoever. ASR's kid(s) should be with Khushi ONLY! :girlmad:

EDIT: Iya, I agree with you, I will not enjoy the show anymore if the kid is ASR's.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Girls, we all can agree that we want some happiness and peace for Arshi after going through so much pain and suffering!! This new track is just another test of their love again! Arnav has proven himself of his love and trust to Khushi! Maybe now is Khushi's turn do the same for him to be there to support and trust him no matter what! They survived Shyam and Didi and I'm sure they will be ok with whatever Sheetal will dish out! Girls....I sense a stalker is in the midst...Sheetal.. the first meeting and now this interview at AR Company. :scratchhead2: That's so fishy!

On a brighter note, after all this fiasco Khushi might miss having a kid around!! Her motherly instinct will take over and want to have a baby! My wishful thinking of course!! :wink:

EDIT:
Oh my Buddha...I wanted to mention that Arnav looked extra HOT and SEXY today when he was staring at Khushi as she was telling him about the kidnapping incident!! :drools: :drools: :spicy: Sigh...he was so lost in admiring his beautiful wife!! Love him in the purple pj shirt! :woot: I've replayed this scene several times. :blush:
Also Khushi made him breakfast in bed. What a sweet and loving wife!! Loved their little flirting session! :cloud9: There will never be a dull moment in Arnav's life with Khushi around. She really brought him back to life and happiness!! I can't stop smiling!! I really savor these special moments!!

cecilia

Staff member
i think Khushi had proved her love to ASR .. with her risking her life to save his .. therefore, she doesn't need to prove anything to him .. maybe a bit of trust and that's it ...

Kath, i so want that to happen ... one month is coming along so fast .. really hope CV takes us by storm again ... one month or two months -- it might works according to my thinking ... khushi will put mini-asr and asr together, get confused, her hormones kick in and she gets all emote and want to leave the relationship .. she sacrifices herself and her baby for ASR and MINI-ASR b/c she's just that kind of person .. she might give up on him at her vulnerable time and it is him who will have to keep fighting and proving to her that he will not let her go regardless of whatever happen. If CV is going my way -- it might works with the whole redemption track like most of the members in IF had predicted.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci, that's a great plan!! :highfive: I'll be doing that and trolling YT and reading FF. Reliving their magic over and over again!!!

Who wants to vote for ASR as the best husband of the year?!! Jalebis anyone made by this HOT chef? :drools:

cr as tagged

rehann

sarNie Adult
i think Khushi had proved her love to ASR .. with her risking her life to save his .. therefore, she doesn't need to prove anything to him .. maybe a bit of trust and that's it ...

Kath, i so want that to happen ... one month is coming along so fast .. really hope CV takes us by storm again ... one month or two months -- it might works according to my thinking ... khushi will put mini-asr and asr together, get confused, her hormones kick in and she gets all emote and want to leave the relationship .. she sacrifices herself and her baby for ASR and MINI-ASR b/c she's just that kind of person .. she might give up on him at her vulnerable time and it is him who will have to keep fighting and proving to her that he will not let her go regardless of whatever happen. If CV is going my way -- it might works with the whole redemption track like most of the members in IF had predicted.
Ceci... look like what we thinking gonna turn to be true~

if that hell sheetal want to play this shit plan with other woman... i think her plan will be success...
but she doesn't know Khushi... she will over turn all ur evil plan hell girl~
how dare to lust n dream for ASR while u already got a son... this girl sure a bitch...
i believe CV is bringing some arousing future track for us... i want to see Khushi to beat that hell girl!!
i wish to see Khushi to change her dress n appearance to attract Arnav attention when she realized how evil this girl are...
but actually she just have to stare n smile at him then... he yours Khushi... hahaha
anyone agree with me about their stare's power to each other???

cecilia

Staff member
ahahahahahah .. REHANN .. IF I COULD HUG YOU .. I PULL YOU IN FOR A BIG SLIMY SALIVA KISS!!! LMAO

OMG! I love that person or whatever news portal that is ... true or not .. i love it !!!!
Now, i can enjoy the drama with an anxious mind!!! OMG! I can't even breathe properly
(i didn't watch today episode yet but this news might trigger me to watch it lmao)

Though, i really hope that along the way to this big revelation -- khushi gets pregnant ..
it'll be so cute for ARSHI to have one of their own after this dilema of the mini-asr.

LET'S PARTY with ARSHI in BABY MAKING :wub:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Rehann and Ceci, I saw that article earlier but not so sure about it's authenticity! Rehann, Khushi doesn't need to change a thing because Arnav loves her just as she is!! Khushi doesn't have to do too much to light Arnav's fire na!! Like in today's episode, he was so lost in her when she was telling him about Aarav's kidnapping!! This man is so smitten with his wife!! :cloud9:

BTW Ceci, I would vote for ASR as well!! lmao He just oozes charisma!! :crush: Ceci, you should go watch today's episode if you haven't done so!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't feel like watching anything right now, especially today episode even though the WU show that Arshi's scenes was very sweet, but I want to go in there and scratches that bitch Shital eyes out during her scenes. :rant:
I will wait until all the story come out that Aaran is not ASR's kid, then I'll go back to watch all the episodes that I've been putting on hold. :yawn:

None the less thank you girls for all the posts and pictures. I enjoy reading you gals' posts then watching at the moment. :bopping: :bhehe:

rehann

sarNie Adult
I don't feel like watching anything right now, especially today episode even though the WU show that Arshi's scenes was very sweet, but I want to go in there and scratches that bitch Shital eyes out during her scenes. :rant:
I will wait until all the story come out that Aaran is not ASR's kid, then I'll go back to watch all the episodes that I've been putting on hold. :yawn:

None the less thank you girls for all the posts and pictures. I enjoy reading you gals' posts then watching at the moment. :bopping: :bhehe:
OH GOD MAYA...
where did u got that strength...
i can't hold even a minutes to watch the ep~
just like last night... my internet got problem n almost smack the laptop but thank god...
after few minutes it ok... if not then i will claim the laptop money to Starplus... for bring me Arshi n made me crazy like this... hahahaha just joke~

Kath... yes i know Khushi don't have to change cause Arnav is all over crazy for her... n actually we don't even have to worry about Arnav!
but it for everyone to see especially that hell sheetal... i don't like her stare at Khushi... just like Khushi is someone she can take for granted!!
i want that hell girl got nose bleeding to see Arshi romance!! i want Arshi to show up how much their love for each other... n for that task Khushi have to do that!!! some arousing red saree or some hot stare... come togther with sexy arousing hot dance will be enough i think.... n then of course will cause a flat face of that hell sheetal hahhahaha LOL i really think if that really happen then that will be a great treat for us to watch right???
waaa i already imagine that!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
ahahahahahah .. REHANN .. IF I COULD HUG YOU .. I PULL YOU IN FOR A BIG SLIMY SALIVA KISS!!! LMAO

OMG! I love that person or whatever news portal that is ... true or not .. i love it !!!!
Now, i can enjoy the drama with an anxious mind!!! OMG! I can't even breathe properly
(i didn't watch today episode yet but this news might trigger me to watch it lmao)

Though, i really hope that along the way to this big revelation -- khushi gets pregnant ..
it'll be so cute for ARSHI to have one of their own after this dilema of the mini-asr.

LET'S PARTY with ARSHI in BABY MAKING :wub:
yes i really hope that too~ watch little naughty arshi jr run around RM... are my biggest wish now~
LOL...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OH GOD MAYA...
where did u got that strength...
i can't hold even a minutes to watch the ep~
just like last night... my internet got problem n almost smack the laptop but thank god...
after few minutes it ok... if not then i will claim the laptop money to Starplus... for bring me Arshi n made me crazy like this... hahahaha just joke~
My will power to killed Shitall bitch for playing her fishy game on Arshi is powerful than watching, so that help a lot :loool: I also want to punches her when I was reading about her telling Arnav to picked up Khushi's call :arrg: :rant:

This show is affecting me in the worse ways that I can't enjoy the show when there is negative person(s) or anything bad happens to Arshi. Is not good at all, I think I'm going to need therapy soon if I don't calm myself down. :bhehe: :rofl:

cecilia

Staff member
I know .. i get worked up on this more than anything else .. i get angry, i get happy, i go bipolar .. and i get sad and nervous ... they're all in here .. all these emotions are killing me inside with all these suspenses .. not helping either when i see shitall's face trying hard to get ASR's attention .. most importantly, using AARAV .. she is desperate and i'm desperate to murder her character!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Cecilia, I truly believe this show is doing a black magic on us. I have never been this crazy and tense when watching lakorn. And that SHITall is so typical sneaky type of n'rai and I should be used to it by now, but no I can't stand watching it. Is driving me crazy just seeing her face, is worsen than watching Shyam's face. :coverlaf:

rehann

sarNie Adult
Yes Cecilia, I truly believe this show is doing a black magic on us. I have never been this crazy and tense when watching lakorn. And that SHITall is so typical sneaky type of n'rai and I should be used to it by now, but no I can't stand watching it. Is driving me crazy just seeing her face, is worsen than watching Shyam's face. :coverlaf:
cause at least for Shyam... Arnav is aware of his bad motive n protecting Khushi from him...
but for this bitch... Khushi is not aware of that... of course she will get to know but that will take time... n that what make me piss off!!! i don't want she to get near with Arnav... huhhhhhhh...
thank god look at that hell sheetal attitude... it not hard for Khushi to know her nature cause at first place she already show it to khushi...
hope that khushi get suspicious faster n once she do... everything will turn to be fun... she will use all her odd but cute action to 'cut' that hell girl from her hubby life!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Team Barun had tweeted this 2 days ago but i forgot to mention it here...
~there will be another new entry in IPKKND as Anjali's new love intrest!

just read of that i feel warm n happy...
want someone who kind n love her dearly as what she deserved~
love story n remarriage for Di is such a great next track for us...
what u girls say?