Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon [ Starplus ]

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
1. There are so many things that these two did for one another, but I can't seem to really remember all at the moment. lol I couldn't agree more with all the things Ceci said. All my answers are going to be about ASR only! 555
  • Like what Ceci said, the moment when Arnav decided to help Khushi during Payaksh's Sangeet, which led him to have his first dance with her on stage to Teri Meri. He just couldn't stand seeing her sad. Too sweet. 
  • Secondly would be when Arnav helped Khushi during Payal and Akash's wedding - Helping her feed the old women's at Khushi's place. I mean, for Arnav to lower his status for a while was unbelievable (remember ASR always say this word lol)! And before I forget, Arnav helped Khushi get Akash and Payal together with her crazy, overdramatic plan even when he thought it was about the dumbest thing he's ever heard, stupid to be exact. 555
  • Lastly, when Arnav told everyone that he's ready to remarry Khushi with everything - perform every rituals needed in order for their marriage to be complete and the man kept his words. :D
2. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA. - He changed the most throughout the entire serial. I was extremely amazed with his change. I mean, the man did have his times but he knew when he should apologize and etc. despite the fact that he found it hard to confess sometimes..in a sense. He did change from a prideful, egoistic man to a loving, caring husband. He argued less and was hardly ever mad anymore. He didn't have that stern face he used to have anymore but only when Khushi challenges him and at work. 555 

3. There are so many things I wish I could change about this series, but I'll let it be for now. lol Just kidding! There are a few things I would like to add, or change if you want to say, to the series: Arnav to tell his entire family as to why he married Khushi in the first place - confess the truth, Arnav and Khushi to have a baby or two, Payal and Akash to still be with the entire family - not leave to Mumbai, and etc. I agree with Ceci that I wish Khushi wore more Saree's instead of Salwar's. I would change that about her along with toning down her hyper-ness and make her more calm and smarter. 555 Oh! Another thing I would change about this drama is when ArShi had their first marriage and the entire family were upset at the two, mostly at Khushi. I wish they didn't put all the blame at Khushi first but instead towards the two equally. Like her entire family blamed her only for their hasty marriage when Arnav was at it too! I mean, it takes two to tangle! How could Khushi convince Arnav to marry her?! It's ASR we're talking about! 555 Before I forget again, I wish they did *AHEM AHEM* those three attempted times - the hut, attempted suhagraat, and after second marriage suhagraat. 555 Oh and also their many kiss attempts! Well, Arnav's many kiss attempts. 555 I would also say when Arnav found Shyam hugging Khushi at the terrace when he was going to confess to her but then the story wouldn't be as exciting with their whole forced, quick, secretive marriage. Sigh. Life is hard. 555 

There were so many things that kind of bothered me in IPKKND such as Dadi and her nonsense hatred toward Khushi. I've been so confuse for the longest time. So Payal is Garima's REAL daughter yet Dadi goes and hate Khushi instead. I know that Shyam lied to Dadi about Khushi and all, but I still never understood her hatred towards Khushi for no reason when clearly Khushi is not Garima's real daughter but instead adopted daughter. Unless I missed something here. 555 Another thing is I wish Buaji would stop her madness towards Khushi every time something happens from Arshi's first marriage to the day everyone found out about their incomplete marriage. I understand that Buaji watched Khushi and all but sometimes I wonder if she's Khushi's mother. 555 Garima hardly ever do anything when she's the adopted mother of Khushi's. Oh the confusion. 555

And Ceci, you said just about everything. lol I agree with you about Madhubala. Gosh. That show was so good in the beginning until they started changing its track. I got so stupid after the constant revenges. I realized that I don't like neither of Vivian or Drashti's acting and their offscreen masti. It's so bad that it bothers me. lol It's so hard to like other Tellywood actor/actress's acting after watching IPKKND, since SaRun are such amazing actors/actress. 555 Thanks for sharing the fanmade video! Love it! <3

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I would have to make times to watch it all from the beginning to give my answer. :) Too many scenes I like and dislike to reply now.

But to answer Rose question:

I believe Dadi hated Khushi is because she is Garima's niece (blood relations) while Payal is not blood related to Garima. Garima is only married to Payal's father. So it make sense that Dadi would hate Khushi instead of Payal.

Buaji and Garima are both Khushi's aunt.

Buaji are older, I guess she think she hold all the power in the house(plus the house they lives in is her house) and since Khushi was the only one that like to talk back to Buaji, she'd picks on Khushi more than all other.  :coverlaf:  lolz (just my opinion) :yes:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Katelyn said:
Maya, for your  2 missing episodes go to the link Lya gave since she uploaded these already! https://www.mediafire.com/folder/h2vohzufrt3ct/110-185

You are correct that episodes 398 is the last one!

I made post earlier asking for Ceci to upload Ep.396 Nov 27 2012 for us!

Thank you Katelyn :dance1:

I do have that 2 episode, but it was not cleared and some part missing the subbed... was hoping for a better quality :bhehe:  But is alright, the rerun is coming up soon, so I'll just wait for the rerun so it will be better quality. :wink:

cecilia said:

Thank you Cecilia, finally my collection are completed now. :rockon: :dance1:

roselovesice

Maya_Fantasy said:
I would have to make times to watch it all from the beginning to give my answer. :) Too many scenes I like and dislike to reply now.

But to answer Rose question:

I believe Dadi hated Khushi is because she is Garima's niece (blood relations) while Payal is not blood related to Garima. Garima is only married to Payal's father. So it make sense that Dadi would hate Khushi instead of Payal.

Buaji and Garima are both Khushi's aunt.

Buaji are older, I guess she think she hold all the power in the house(plus the house they lives in is her house) and since Khushi was the only one that like to talk back to Buaji, she'd picks on Khushi more than all other.  :coverlaf:  lolz (just my opinion) :yes:
Whoa. I really need to stop forwarding these important scenes. lol I thought Payal was Garima's real daughter the entire time! lol That makes sense now. Thanks for clearing it up for me. :D And yeah, that's true. I keep forgetting that Buaji get's the upper hand on everything since she is the older one. lol 

EDIT: I know this is a WEIRD question but of curiosity, did you guys ever think Arnav was or found him ever sexually frustrated?! LOLOL

cecilia

Staff member
^I think that topic had been brought up for conversation whenever he missed his kisses 

Khushi is related to Buaji through her stepdad. From the look of thing, she's older than Payal's dad too so it makes sense why she likes to pick on the naughty one - according to her.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Arnav always longed for his Khushi even when his mind forbid him to....yes major sexual frustration for him because their attraction is too strong!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
cecilia said:
^I think that topic had been brought up for conversation whenever he missed his kisses 

Khushi is related to Buaji through her stepdad. From the look of thing, she's older than Payal's dad too so it makes sense why she likes to pick on the naughty one - according to her.

:shock2:  WAIT! Buaji is her stepdad's sister? :scratchhead2:  Now I really need to go back and watch it again, because I really thought she was Garima's sister and not Shashi's. :shrug:

cecilia

Staff member
^From the very first few episodes, it was somewhat point that way that Buaji is her aunty from her stepdad's side of the family.  Also, her last name is GUPTA too so I'm concluding that they're sibling.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, Buaji is Shashi's older sister and Payal is Garima's stepdaughter!  Khushi is Garima's niece!

Some edits to share!  I've made these recently for a friend's birthday!!

roselovesice

Thanks for sharing Katelyn! :D Miss Arshi. <3

Anyways, I came across this quote and it reminded me of Arshi:

"When you first fall in love, it's supposed to be awful. Awful, uncertain, scary, wonderful, confusing, all at once. That's how you know it's real. You have to care deeply. Passionately. That hurts." - Nancy Werlin

LOLOL. I am laughing so hard. Yeah, don't touch Mr. ASR's wife Mrs. Kushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, Rudra! 555+

credit: RR FB

cecilia

Staff member
The red shirt lol -- i love that but i'd say he looks best in dark color .. not bright lol

Great artworks -- me love it! Keep it up ^___^

Mae

sarNie Adult
Omg ladies, I have been MIA in this topic... I miss Arshi so much...do you ladies have all the IPKKND episodes? Are they all subbed? I would do anything to get a copy of all of the in DVD format?? Anyone willing to burn me a copy and I'll pay for all cost? Gosh, I miss Arnav and Khushi so much.. I have lots of catching up to do since I was last in here.. Thanks for keeping this thread alive!!!