it´s me again XD

cecilia

Staff member
i like your accapella version of OH JAI EUY, it's good na kha. the pronunciation is good just need to correct a few words.
The accent is cute. Glad you didn't try to twist and turn your voice like how LYDIA do her. it's so annoying .. keep up the good work.

i-Joo

sarNie Egg
i like your accapella version of OH JAI EUY, it's good na kha. the pronunciation is good just need to correct a few words.
The accent is cute. Glad you didn't try to twist and turn your voice like how LYDIA do her. it's so annoying .. keep up the good work.

kopkun kha ^^ i don´t speak thai but i´m glad that i made it this far :lol:
i think LYDIA has a great voice and what she always do is good too but sometimes it sounds a little boring when she does the same kind and put that effect in most of her songs ..you know what i mean.

yosh! 'tis my future wifey singing again. :clap:

kidding. kidding. :p keep up the good work. i enjoy the acapella very much. is the other song in chinese? sweet. i was about to ask if you were going to do an upbeat song. i like this song more than badarn jai.

i-Joo

sarNie Egg
yosh! 'tis my future wifey singing again. :clap:

kidding. kidding. :p keep up the good work. i enjoy the acapella very much. is the other song in chinese? sweet. i was about to ask if you were going to do an upbeat song. i like this song more than badarn jai.
Hi,hi,hi nice to see u again :lol: glad that you like them :) because of the instrumental i think :D and ya i´ll try more upbeat songs ;)

Great job! Especially on the FTLY ending song. You should keep singing more, I would love to hear it!
thanks ^^ i had alot of fun while recorde this song it is just too bad that my mic recorded to many of the BG´s noice too.

wish you 2 a nice summer ^^v

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i went thru a couple posts on this section and this thread by far has caught my attention..... i give you props......Harmonizing with no beats a toughie...... if you ask anyone that know's me they'll agree cause a Cappella's my style...... your worth listening to :) i give you thumbs up, abit more practice and i'm sure you'll do GREAT!!!

i-Joo

sarNie Egg
Thank you, triANGgo, for your comment. yah i like accapella very much but i usually don´t song it cuz to difficult ^^
i add some new song hope you guys enjoy them :D

i-Joo

sarNie Egg
i went thru a couple posts on this section and this thread by far has caught my attention..... i give you props......Harmonizing with no beats a toughie...... if you ask anyone that know's me they'll agree cause a Cappella's my style...... your worth listening to :) i give you thumbs up, abit more practice and i'm sure you'll do GREAT!!!

i tried to check out your songs but sadly the links didn´t work any more. do you have soundclick or box.net triANGgo?

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i tried to check out your songs but sadly the links didn´t work any more. do you have soundclick or box.net triANGgo?

no i dont..... my snapdrive account that i saved all my recordings got erased.... i'm no where near my comp so i have no copie of my song what so ever.... maybe when i go back to my parents house i'll reupload it up alrighty..... me too confused on how to use soundclick so i dont bother.......

i-Joo

sarNie Egg
no i dont..... my snapdrive account that i saved all my recordings got erased.... i'm no where near my comp so i have no copie of my song what so ever.... maybe when i go back to my parents house i'll reupload it up alrighty..... me too confused on how to use soundclick so i dont bother.......

i´ll looking forward to your songs ^^