It Started With A Kiss

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
It Started With A Kiss
Based on the Japanese Manga Itazura Na Kiss

Starring: Joe Cheng & Ariel Lin

Airing: Every Saturday (GTV) & Sunday (CTV)

Number of Episodes: 13

Official Websites: http://www.ctv.com.tw/event/2005/kiss/
http://www.gtv.com.tw/Program/S051420051001U/

Info. credit to oh so delicious at soompi forum

Link to a website on the manga this series is based on.
http://www.suki-desu.com/itazuranakiss/index.html

~
I'm so loving this series right now. At first when I heard about it I thought it was going to be like Devil Beside You, but the only part that's similar is when Ariel's character wants to give the lead guy her letter. Other than that its a good show. I love the songs for the show too. The beginning credits song, Say You Love Me by Jason & Landy Wen is so good. There's also a version by Jason & Lara. And the ending credits song has grown on me too.

The show brings me back to my high school days and reminds me of my first crush. There's 3 episodes out so far, the 4th airing on Sunday. You can find them on icefish.org.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Episode One

[you jiao wu lei] ( a chinese proverb which bascially means everyone's status is same in front of education ). this proverb doesnt exist for DOU NAN high school's principle. for him, education is different for every kind of person !

Therefore, DN high school will hold an IQ test for students and arrange all the students from class A to F , A class students are for sure, the school's bestie and enjoy good school facilities while F class students are just put aside with their school fees to support the school's commitments.

In all the A class students, Jiang Zhi Shu is called the IQ200. with all the attentions, he is the principle's proudest student.

nevertheless, Yuan Xiang Qing a dumb girl thinks that " love isnt graded ". since two years before she saw Zhi Shu giving speech on the school openinig ceremony she has fallen deeply in love with him. although she noes that students from class A and F are uncombineable in their school, optimistic her stilll bravely confess to Zhi Shu. of course, she is rudely rejected and turns to be the school's joke of the day. finally she understands the difference about *dream* and *reality*, sadly, she decides to end her two year love for him.

on the way back home, she has just realised that her house has been destroyed by the 2 degress earthquake and its on the news.

the second day, Xiang Qing's classmate Ah Jing is taking donations for her family. His gangster attitude towards the schoolmates makes Xiang Qing feels really humiliated and therefore stops him. When they are fighting whether to stop or not, Zhi SHu passes by and Ah Jing blames him for bringing all these back luck to Xiang Qing. ZHi Shu coldly pulled some dollars from his wallet but Xiang Qing stopped and say that she cant beleive that she had been in love with such cold blooded guy, wanting his money,she rather die.

on the other hand, Xiang Qing's father is looking at the destroyed house sadly and packing up the bags deciding to leave. suddenly he heard someone calling him, and it turned out to be his childhood friend Ah Li and mrs Ah Li. they saw the news and came here to help. under their invitation, his father finally agrees to stay at their house for the meantime.

After school, Xiang Qing was finding her way to her new house with the address his dad given her but then she keeps meet Zhi Shu. ZHi SHu thought that she was following him and got really fed up. Xiang QIng gots angry and decided to walk opposite way but end up in the same road anyway.... they had just found out that xiang qing's father is zhi shu's father friend !

(translation of the synopsis for episode 1 credit to OnionII at asianfanatics forum)

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
You should totally continue w/ this series, Linn. It gets better. And I guess I have a diff. view w/ the lead actress. Rainie's character in DBY is way more over the top than Ariel's.

Anyways, english subtitles for episodes 1-4 are out at d-addicts. And epi. 5 should be released by Sunday or Monday. So addicted to the drama and the ost. The songs fit so perfectly. And the 2 minute clip of the ending song mv is so cute, that stars Ariel and Joe.

Just hope Zhi Shu isn't so mean to Xiang Qin in ep. 7. And the new girl who likes Zhi Shu has appeared. The actress who plays her is really pretty though, she's mixed like chinese or taiwanese and italian. She's in the same modelling company as Joe.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
oh ok thanks 4 da info...I just watch ep 6 w/o sub online...but yeah..do u happen to know any info about the girl who sing the main song...her name is Lara

cute

lil_babe

sarNie Hatchling
can anyone tell me what can download a torrent files and where can i find it??please help me here..i really appreciate.

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
Linn, I only know a little stuff on Lara. Lara is 16 years old and is in the group Nan Quan Mama. She also sang a song w/ Jay Chou on his new album. Lara's also mixed with Russian. That's all I know. :)

Can't wait until ep. 8 and 9. Zhi Shu's getting jealous. In ep 7 it was so cute seeing Zhi Shu missed Xiang Qin. So he finally went to tennis practice to see her, but of course didn't show that he was glad to see her.

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
o thanks gracejen, I knew she's in a group n sang w/ Jay Chou but didn't know that she's so young & mix w/ Russian, do u know how she look like or where I can find her pic...just curious cuz I kinda like her voice...

Joe Cheng :lmao:

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
omgosh..this series is so good!!! im so in love wit joe rite now!! he looks really hott!!! he reminds me of edison chen...cant wait to watch the rest...

ryuuseius

sarNie Egg
Yep I love this series too! ^_^ The main guy doesnt seen to have any jealously at all, I hope she will make him jealous from time to time...I'm looking forward to seeing more!