J DIM J LOG

tearsofautumn

sarNie Hatchling
Lolz!! It look pretty funny and interesting to watch. I'd watch it when i get a copy of it. I just hope that the storyline isn't the same as in very other Hmong movies. Thanks for sharing dorky_vang.

skies

sarNie Adult
omg omg omg isnt that the girl who was in one of tik's commercial??? hnub lis???
anyways, i'm not really into hmong movies anymore...just trying to be funny and not like the old ones anymore...
oh yeah, what does the title mean??? :D

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yes...hnub the one where tik j breaths by taking mint lol..that was a good commercial..but anyways....this was a good movie the best part i like about this movie is when xab's uncle try to tell hnub lis to marry xab...it was a hella funny leture...i love it when hes all like "don't be like thai people where they see each other, then get to know each other, engaed, then married..than they get tired cause they already know each others heart." then he's all like "our hmong people have to do it quicker than that...only see them at first sight, have an agreement or something like that than just marry"...and yeah...it was a good movie....he again made her ran away again like the nom phaj movie..but it was good...

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
yes this is the movie im talkin about.....lol....
i saw a bit part of it at the vaaj movie rental.....hahaha......
it's funny....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
can someone explain the titile...i don't get it...

What is J Dim Loj supposed to mean??
the title is actuallie "J Dim J Loj" (The Big Fish Got Away)...it's like the saying 'the bigger one got away"...it's pertainning to Hnub Lis i tink...that she was the one who he left for the other girl..but wat he doesn't realize is tat she's the "Big" one..the better one..the right/ faithful one for him

honestly from my opinion...there's was reallie no point to the movie just random funnie scenes..was it funnie? yeah? was it a good movie with a good/strong storyline? no....

funnie scene:

wen Xab ran after the theif and the thief fought..he did all these crazie moves and got these dishes and bottles outta no where...starts throwing them @ the thief and wen he came back..that one old guy was like Xab pos ta neb sib taus, koj mas keeb tiag tiag..ua kuv cov tuj-taig thawg tag rho..and he demand xab to pay...xab refuse and the old guy took out a gun and he was like abbb..this gun is so old i wonder if it'll make a noise...LOL...i thought it was funnie cuz in superhero movies they break all these crap but we neva see them get in trouble :lol:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol...yep that part was funny too...i like the part when xab's a like "u help me i help u" n then the white girl holds the chicken n she's all disgust about it...also the part where her husband ask xab if he wants to go to hollywood...n he's a like "no"...n her husbands like "wow the first man i see that doesn't want to go to hollywood. jet lee/jackie chan wanted to go to hoolywood but not xab. what a good man."....thoses r also more funny parts too....i totally love this movie..

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i thought her name was txiab not toos? what is her real name?
anyways, i like the movie because of its "funny" scene
but i also dislike it because it falls under the same typical hmong trend right now

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
yay im soo happy that
i watched that movie already..
i mean juss this weekend..
the movie was hekka funny..
and sad when xab was
yelling at hnub lis

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
The movie does have it's funny parts but overall I must agree with pinket julia kash said..."overall the storyline is not all that strong" storyline doesn't stand out...it's the same o same o stuff.

J dim J loj in my opionion is the one who got away is the better one but like the elders say J dim ces yog J loj tias sis nws tsis zoo li ntawv yog yus tau nws...nws yeej tsis yog J loj li os...its just a saying for the one who got away or you didn't end up with...just like the grass is greener on the other side but reality is no not really. When one reach the other side the grass is not always greener...so the one who got away is not always the better one.

In this movie I think J dim J loj doesn't pertain to Hnub only but all about them. Why? Because who they end up with never seems enough and they don't see how great they have it with their spouse. They seem to think that the one who got away (didn't end up with) is the better one but only to find out that no it's not true. Acutally the one they are with is the better one and that's why at the end Xab comes back to Hnub. Because he thought his x-girlfriend who is tus J Dim was probably better than Hnub but only end up finding out that she didn't really want him anyways.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult

funnie scene:

wen Xab ran after the theif and the thief fought..he did all these crazie moves and got these dishes and bottles outta no where...starts throwing them @ the thief and wen he came back..that one old guy was like Xab pos ta neb sib taus, koj mas keeb tiag tiag..ua kuv cov tuj-taig thawg tag rho..and he demand xab to pay...xab refuse and the old guy took out a gun and he was like abbb..this gun is so old i wonder if it'll make a noise...LOL...i thought it was funnie cuz in superhero movies they break all these crap but we neva see them get in trouble :lol:
yea tat part was funnie

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
i thought that movie was funny... i like xab and hnub...
but it was kind of like their other movie too...
like that 'sticky' movie...

i was hoping to be at least a little different...

babe_girl

sarNie Adult
at first i thought it would be good, but then it started to fall under the "husband cheat on his wife, and wife rans away" but other then that the movie was ok. like the funny parts only.

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
IT'S FUNNY INDEED BUT THE STORYLINE IS SORT OF LIKE KIB CIAJ CIB TUAG. XAB IS A GOOD PRODUCER BUT HE SHOULD COME OUT WITH SOMETHING NEW AND DIFFERENT.