Ja Ae Baby

L

lalalek

This movie is super cute!!!!!!!! I love everyone's role in the movie......That one ex-girlfriend of Beam (Ice) was super annoying!!!! She needs to get her behind outta the house!!!!!! The next is comming so soon to end...i don't want it to end...... :(

L

lalalek

Man, this movie is gunna end tonight....that sucks because i am gunna miss it like the way i miss those other movies!!!!!

Susie

sarNie Adult
i just finished this lakorn. it was good. p'beam is so cute. it was so funny when he had to sing the song for nongfon and baby. the ending could of been better like them getting married or something

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! my friend bought me the whole lakorn as a late b-day gift...i watched all the episodes in like 3 dayz...i love this lakorn...Beam wuz a total cutie..and Tong was a total dork...and Baby wuz annoying yet cute at the same time...

i love it so wen Baby first came...she wuz so adorable..and i loved the way she kept talkin' in english...she wuz like " Down here" and then she said, "Yeah! i already know, you are my daddy."... :lmao: and beam wuz so cute...he got all mad and he said "Ba-Boom-Baby-Daddy"...

and my fav. part of the lakorn has 2 be wen Baby got mad @ Beam and went to hide under the table...and Beam upstairs and threw out all his clothes and finally found the red pajamas that he refused 2 wear wen Baby gave it to him..i thought it wuz the sweetest thing..how he would wear that juz 2 make baby happie...the matchin' red PJ is juz so sweet....gonna cry...and that scene wen Beam wuz readin' a book 2 Baby and she wuz restin' her head on his lap is priceless..tat gave me such a warming feeling..i'm gonna cry now..i'm gonna go back and watch it over...

meenia

sarNie Adult
Was sad when Baby have to leave...The lakorn really got me thinking that the p'ek had a baby...I was find with it...Later I found out that it's not...I was sad...Sad for the p'ek and n'ek...Overall like the lakorn...Wish there was more sweet scene of the p'ek and n'ek...Tong looks very pretty when she is a girl...

Na

sarNie Hatchling
I think ep 8 or somthing? I dont remember cause it been along time since I re-watched it. ^_^