Ja Ae Baby

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
OMG!! I really wanna see this.. don't know if my video stores has it out yet.. can't wait to see LOVE beam!!! and it seems like a good lakorn... oh shiet can't wait...

anyone has any pictures to share???

sunisa

lil_beckie said:
yeah tong looks all dorky right nows, but shes cute in a way.. yeah n i can't wait to see her when she gets like a make-over..
[post="58027"][/post]​
Yep...I agree.can't wait til her transformation.I wanna see Beam reaction. :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! i wanna see tis lakorn..but i can't understand Thai so hopefully some Hmong pepz will dub it.....I love Beam so muchie....

bugsy

sarNie Adult
ooh....thanks for the info. I've been watching the show...but i dont really know thai....only a little. but i've been able to understand whats been going on and...i gotta say...its cute. of course....Beam is super cute, as always.

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
Love Beam in this lakorn...It's funny..but baby is annoying...but overall this is a good lakorn so far..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Are you guys talking about the Tong that sings? or somebody else? just wanna make sure.. and what!?!
romantic comedy.??? aww.. man.. :(

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
oh....i'm missing out on this lakorn...but from pics i've seen of them..they look really cute together...thanks for sharing..

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Oh this is also one of my favorite lakorn right now. tong is so adorable. I can't believe her nerdy boyfriend is playing her.

meenia

sarNie Adult
heheheh i love beam.. I'm only on part 8 and just saw the part where they both keep passing Baby around. B/c no one wants to sleep with her.. it's a cute lakorn.... Beam is so funny...I like him like this.. It's a good lakorn....

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
this lakorn is getting better....It's so funny the way tong acts when she's drunk....she's doing a good job....the way that she's acting...lol....

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
ahha I agree with you guys.. I LOVE this lakorn.. it is just too CUTE and FUNNY.. I love baby though I dont think she is annoying.. I think she really cute hahalol.. and Beam is just too FUNNY in this lakorn.. did you guys see him dance and sing.. ahha that was TOO FUNNY!! couldn't stop laughing hahalol

and yeah I can't wait for Tong to change the way she dress and wonder how beam will react.. and I left off the part where Beam took Tong to the bar so he can show her that her man Nott is cheating on her and lying just to use her for her money ahhalol..

can't wait to see more!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
BaBeeLaiLai said:
wht part are you guys up to..i only seen to part 2!
[post="70699"][/post]​
i up to episode 15.. its soo cute.. beam is starting to fall in love with tong.. inthe next episode the preview shows that beam told tong not to have anyother bf and its his orders... hehehehe.. i cant wait till saturday :w000t: