Ja Iab Production

calla

sarNie Adult
ok, i know there are some coming very soon from Ja Iab.

Somchai Yang's Music VDO Karaoke.
Dr.Tom Special - with Mai Poo.
Cov Lus Cog Cia - Paj Zaub Vwj with Coob Thoj's brother....i don't even know his name.

i just went to the fleamarket and they all said these movies suppose to come out today but may be delay.

and by the way.....Tub Yaj's music vdo #2 is out. my mom just bought it...but i don't like it. always about sib nrauj.....koj niam...koj txiv...wb tus me tub.....ect. -_-

they said that Tub Yaj's also has a new movie. it will be release around May next year. if you all watch his music vdo you'll see that they put some scenes from the movie in it.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
ok, i know there are some coming very soon from Ja Iab.

Somchai Yang's Music VDO Karaoke.
Dr.Tom Special - with Mai Poo.
Cov Lus Cog Cia - Paj Zaub Vwj with Coob Thoj's brother....i don't even know his name.

i just went to the fleamarket and they all said these movies suppose to come out today but may be delay.
and by the way.....Tub Yaj's music vdo #3 is out. my mom just bought it...but i don't like it. always about sib nrauj.....koj niam...koj txiv...wb tus me tub.....ect. -_-

they said that Tub Yaj's also has a new movie. it will be release around May next year. if you all watch his music vdo you'll see that they put some scenes from the movie in it.
TUB YAJ MUSIC VDO#3... DANG.. I BARELY HAVE MUSIC VDO #1.. WHEN DID #2 COME OUT??

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
no problem.. but whats the songs in vdo #2 about.. is it from an album that hasn't been released yet or what?

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
I saw the preview of Somchay's Music video already. I liked it and really really wants to buy. I had went to the fleat market several times already but never there. I wonder why delay? I thougth it suppose to come out at December.

Tou yaj's new movie, I think it would be alot of crying like Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag. I like him but I don't like seeing him cry.... especially alot...hehe

carmen

sarNie Egg
I want Tou Yaj's new Music Video and CD... for his new movie that is coming out in May, which Production is it for? i so can't wait for it.

leek18

sarNie Adult
somchai have a new music video out from Herr's Video Productions well the one with Herr' Video is better because i like all the songs that was in his latest album from herr's video, yeah his music video is out now, i mean the one with herr's video

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
I LIKE IT! ESPECIALLY THE MAIN SONG "KUV NPLOOJ SIAB" WITH THAT CUTE MIEN GIRL SNOWBELL. IT'S STUCK IN MY HEAD NOW ERRR... :arrg:

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
Somchai has two different music video. One with Herr's Video and the other one is with Ja Iab Production. I got the one with Herr's Video already - like most of the songs but don't like how they don't have good looking actor and actress and seems like Herr's done it as a RUSH or something. Cause they could of have done better and if they would have put some nice looking clothes for Somchai....hahaha I laugh when I saw he sings a couple of songs wearing a top only.

The one with Ja Iab Production seems to look better but never know until I get to watch then will judge. But from the preview it seems pretty good already, can't wait to see.

Carmen: Tub yaj music video and the new movie that coming soon on May, 2007 is from Ger Vue, I'm not even sure what name he use but same production that produced Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag.

carmen

sarNie Egg
Somchai has two different music video. One with Herr's Video and the other one is with Ja Iab Production. I got the one with Herr's Video already - like most of the songs but don't like how they don't have good looking actor and actress and seems like Herr's done it as a RUSH or something. Cause they could of have done better and if they would have put some nice looking clothes for Somchai....hahaha I laugh when I saw he sings a couple of songs wearing a top only.

The one with Ja Iab Production seems to look better but never know until I get to watch then will judge. But from the preview it seems pretty good already, can't wait to see.

Carmen: Tub yaj music video and the new movie that coming soon on May, 2007 is from Ger Vue, I'm not even sure what name he use but same production that produced Txij Nkawm Teev Kua Muag.
thanks for the infor on Tub Yaj movie... so it's for Ger Vue.. like his movie. his movie are always good, just don't like the crying part of it. i'm looking forward to see it.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I'm definitely waiting for the movie starring paj zuab vwj and coob thoj...(pov thoj's brother)...I like them together...i was looking for this movie but it hasn't come out yet...so i'm still waiting for it...=]

babeyelmo

sarNie Hatchling
i have her's vdo cd of somchai
but i have jai ib's mv of somchai haha
but i like Jai Ib more cause he dressed alot better
and i liked that their was his brother in it too
the mv was really good

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
is Somchai's new music vdo with Ja Iab is out ?

YES! it came out already. My sister bought it at the new year "Fresno". It's not bad at all. I have to give Kos Muas "Dr. Tom" some props because he wrote all the songs for his singers artist like Somchai, Paj Zaub Vwj, and many more.

calla

sarNie Adult
ahhhh.......i've been waiting like 2-3 months now. im gonna go check it at the fleamarket right now.

thanks for the great news :yahoo:

calla

sarNie Adult
I'm definitely waiting for the movie starring paj zuab vwj and coob thoj...(pov thoj's brother)...I like them together...i was looking for this movie but it hasn't come out yet...so i'm still waiting for it...=]
no, the main actor is not Coob Thoj.....its his brother. Coob is also in the movie but he probably play as the friend.
when i first saw the preview i was confused too because they look so alike.....so my mom said that they are brothers.