Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I'm loving this lakorn the most...I love pae's character...so kute acting like a little boy...na ruk mak...
Agreed and Agreed! Pae's hootttttt. This is the only lakorn that I'm following weekly, I'm watching SGPT too but I'm not as excited nor following it on a regular basis. Awwwwwwwwwwww and KunChai is cracking smiles more often. Aump is a lucky biatch for having been able to wipe down his abs :drool: And I think they added more scenes to the ending credit showing more cute stuff and them camping and Aump checking him out when he's washing himself :drool: Can I please be Jaew for the duration of this series plz?! Aump should do comedies more often or just a regular working girl, i.e. Kammetaep Tua Noi. She's one of my favs but I don't follow everything she does because half of it are boring. I like her more when she's feisty or in comedies because she let's loose!

Oh they need to stop playing the girl version of the theme song, she can't touch Big Ass.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
did i see wrong, today's ending credit is different from yesterday's. the ending song is different too.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Agreed and Agreed! Pae's hootttttt. This is the only lakorn that I'm following weekly, I'm watching SGPT too but I'm not as excited nor following it on a regular basis. Awwwwwwwwwwww and KunChai is cracking smiles more often. Aump is a lucky biatch for having been able to wipe down his abs :drool: And I think they added more scenes to the ending credit showing more cute stuff and them camping and Aump checking him out when he's washing himself :drool: Can I please be Jaew for the duration of this series plz?! Aump should do comedies more often or just a regular working girl, i.e. Kammetaep Tua Noi. She's one of my favs but I don't follow everything she does because half of it are boring. I like her more when she's feisty or in comedies because she let's loose!

Oh they need to stop playing the girl version of the theme song, she can't touch Big Ass.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Friday night episode was such a lovely and unforgettable one!!! It was full of fun and exciting scenes between AumP and Pae.Again,I imagined myself as Jeaw,so shameful!!! The same entertaining scenes yesterday and I'm still enjoying it on TV right now.Posting here and watching tv at the same time?! Yes!
Hey! Sunday episode has just been done! PLssssssssssss! I want more!
I really can't help but fall in love with the lead actor Pae! I love you Pae! :wub:
Hey guys,don't laugh at me lol :yahoo: ...I wish tomorrow's gonna be Friday again!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
todays ep was cute! everything about it, aum is super hilarious about everything. hahaha :) i'm falling for pae. LOL koy is one lucky giiirl. he's just soo whooo! =) plus, i have a thing for guitarists. haahha
Hey Karen,we have quite the same taste! I easily fall in love with men who have passion for guitars.Before,even if the man has no "face" as long as he plays the guitar or drums so well,then I would surely admire him.How much more if he has a goodlooking face like that of Pae! OMG! I can't help falling in love with this long-haired man! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Hey Karen,we have quite the same taste! I easily fall in love with men who have passion for guitars.Before,even if the man has no "face" as long as he plays the guitar or drums so well,then I would surely admire him.How much more if he has a goodlooking face like that of Pae! OMG! I can't help falling in love with this long-haired man! :wub: :wub: :wub:
I also have the thing wid a guy playing guitar...i found them kute...oh, also wid the hair, but not the hair like pae...its not that i dont like his hair...but i found it all over his face which hide his kute looking...also he look really kute wid his hair tide up...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I also have the thing wid a guy playing guitar...i found them kute...oh, also wid the hair, but not the hair like pae...its not that i dont like his hair...but i found it all over his face which hide his kute looking...also he look really kute wid his hair tide up...
You just said it right Areeya dear! Pae looks more stubbornly goodlooking with his hair tied up.You know what Areeya,I never blink my eyes whenever Pae's face is shown on TV. As if he hypnotizes me,and my soul would wander somewhere. Ohhhhhhhhh noooooooooooo! I think I'm going crazy with this actor

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
hehehe i agree he is pretty good lookin when he has his hair tied up ^___^
You know what "sweetieNu",I am so mesmerized whenever Pae's face is shown on TV,hair tied up or hair loose.Even if he rarely smiles or gets angry all the time,I still find joy staring at his face even for a long time without blinking hahaha...He absolutely drives me crazy!
I've had an admiration with Weir too before,but suddenly,when I saw Pae's face on Tv,I was like having my Prince Charming in my fantasy.But I still like Weir though,It's just that my admiration to Pae now is,shall I say to the max.I'm crazy in love with Pae!!! lol...
Please don't laugh at me guys...He's always in my imagination lol...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
I'm so disappointed wid sunday epi...because there nothing that impressed me...its just pae is being stuborn...hopefully friday epi...would be exciting...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so disappointed wid sunday epi...because there nothing that impressed me...its just pae is being stuborn...hopefully friday epi...would be exciting...
Me too,but just a little sad or something because Jaew resigned in her work as nanny lol...and no more fighting and funny scenes between the two lead stars.But I'm sure next Friday's episode and the rest are gonna be like the previous ones which made us enjoy watching it.I'm looking forward to the weekends until its final episode.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I'm looking foward to Jaew having an electric flyswatter fight with the step-bro's girl :lol: :lol: :lol:

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I'm looking foward to Jaew having an electric flyswatter fight with the step-bro's girl :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow! That's really gonna be an exciting and hilarious scene to look forward to! I'm also excited to watch the scenes of the two lead stars together.I'm sooooooo sure I would be feeling like being tickled again :wub: :wub: :wub: lol...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I'm so looking forward to this scene too lol. Ying Nui is so freaken annoying and dumb. I love how Au and his mom always blames things on her and she just goes yes, i did it.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
I totally Love this lakorn Pae and Aum should
play alot of comedie/romance! They both fit the part!!! :wub:
In Aum's word "I love Aye!! HUA FUU!!!" :wub: :wub:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Haha I know right? his hair actually realy matches him =] makes him different from the rest.. whoO! but i do really lke him with the short hairrrr. he loooksss super HOTT! but then he blends with the rest of the asians.. hahaha!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am different. I don't find Pae attracting at all lol... but yeah I am enjoying this lakorn. I am more excited for Sapai because my girl is in there. There are a lot of cast in here that I don't like but all in all, this is funny. I just hope this will not turn out to be like Meu Nang, interesting in the beginning and horrifying towards the middle.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lots of lakorn end up shietty like dum khum LOL i wanna watch dis one toooo. i gots lots of time on my hands now lol