Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
Maybe it's because the grandma just knows where her granddaughter should be placed,I mean,Khun Chai and Jaew's status in life are like heaven and earth,which means they can't be together for real.Heaven will never bow down to earth and the earth will never reach the sky.But if the Cinderella story would come to life,that's the time they can build a love story.

she's afraid that her granddaughter will fall in love with him and from his personality she's scared that he might get sick of her and break her heart... I think that's what it said in the spoiler.

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
You are absolutely right! He should have kept his hair long because he looks more manly gorgeous and has the "macho" effect.Actually it's his long loose hair that caught my attention and made me admire him.And it really suits him especially when he plays the guitar.Now he looks like a 16 year old teenager.I think he cut his hair because his girlfriend has a short hair and with his long hair,he looks more ladylike than his girl.If he still has short hair now,he would look more beautiful than his gf.Funny isn't it?
I'm starting to like this long hair now!!!! it makes him unique and dang... he's getting hotter as the movie progress... so sad he have a girlfriend already!!!! :( Pae is cute!!! lol...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
My fav part of yesterday's ep was when they were at the waterfall area and Pae was smiling and aum complimented him that he's cute when he smiles so he continues to smile. LOL. I still need to watch today's episode but gotta finish some things first. I'm so annoyed of Suea too! He's so childish I want to freaken smack him across the head! Urgggh.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
lol...but we all know..in the end , the Heaven will down to Earth...lol...
That's it! The phrase "and they lived happily ever after" will come true at the end of the story.And I'm dying to watch that part! I can't help falling in love with this com/drama,and I can't hold back my feelings towards Pae! lol...Joke joke joke!

Lec

sarNie Egg
I'm starting to like this long hair now!!!! it makes him unique and dang... he's getting hotter as the movie progress... so sad he have a girlfriend already!!!! :( Pae is cute!!! lol...
I miss his long hair too !! but I heard that he had to cut it off because of a cop role that he took for his next movie or lakorn. I think he said he'll grow it back because he doesn't feel right being a rocker with short hair.

Lec

sarNie Egg
the cast will be the guests tonight in Wan Wan Yang Wan Yoo??? Wow! That's great! Gotta watch this too.
[/quote

I actually had been waiting for them to show up in this show. But I missed it. It's sad :( I had a party that night.
[/quote]
aww.. that's too bad... It played so late, I lost sleep watching it...but don't feel too sad, u didn't miss much. They only showed some bloopers & they didn't even sing!!!! I was hoping they'd sing! Aum was trying to make Pae call her" nong Aum" but he said it make him" seaw". lol

Lec

sarNie Egg
:loool: :loool: the scene when Pae & Aum was in the music store & Pae was dancing was hilarious!!!! I really think he dances like that in real life...how can u think of moves like that!!!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hahaha i loved that part too! when they were in the music room listening to music. and pae's dancing was priceless. LOL! that mall scene together was so cute :) aww. can't wait til friday now!

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I can't wait either. 4 more day. :) I wonderful what will happen when he bumps into that girl at the mall. ^_^

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait either. 4 more day. :) I wonderful what will happen when he bumps into that girl at the mall. ^_^

The girl at the mall is his long lost friend... following the spoiler he's going to spend more time with her and Aum is going to get jealous... and for the girl to come into Pae life Aum's grandmother is ecstatic... and will try to form a deeper connection and sugest marriage between Pae and his friend to his father...

I can't believe she's willing to hurt her granddaughter this way...
It's better to have her loved then never to have loved at all...
She should realize that, maybe, maybe there's a chance that he really love Aum and Aum can change him to be a better man... just like what she's been doing...

I'm starting to not like her grandmother... I mean if they were related I would understand.. hahaha

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
^^ I agree.. how can the grandmother do that to Aum. =( i believe the girl is natalie? :) well it kinna looks like her. haha she looks kinna different!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
sometimes I get the feeling that the grandma loves Pae more than Aump. It's like everytime something happens to Pae...Aump always get yelled at by her grandmother. It's really annoying to me!

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
sometimes I get the feeling that the grandma loves Pae more than Aump. It's like everytime something happens to Pae...Aump always get yelled at by her grandmother. It's really annoying to me!

I was thinking the same thing.. it's probably because she raised him since he was a baby... and she feel like she always have to protect him and baby him because of what his father/stepmother/stepbrother did to him...

URGH!! she's getting on my nervous! :angry:

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I was kinna wondering how Pae got so famous =)
I know hes the guitarist for the band Slur, but ya know.. most guitarist aren't as famous as the lead singer.. and they don't usually model, or act. so like i'm wondering if Pae actually casted to being an actor or something? plus, he's doing such a good job! he has so many films already! lol. its quiet interesting. =) i'm impressed that he's so talented though! i'm having this obsession over Pae right now. HAHA!