Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
the cast will be the guests tonight in Wan Wan Yang Wan Yoo??? Wow! That's great! Gotta watch this too.
[/quote

I actually had been waiting for them to show up in this show. But I missed it. It's sad :( I had a party that night.

aww.. that's too bad... It played so late, I lost sleep watching it...but don't feel too sad, u didn't miss much. They only showed some bloopers & they didn't even sing!!!! I was hoping they'd sing! Aum was trying to make Pae call her" nong Aum" but he said it make him" seaw". lol

Ah, you said that Aum was trying to make Pae call her "nong Aume"? Did she do that seriously or just a joke? and what does "seaw" mean? I don't know Thai.

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
The girl at the mall is his long lost friend... following the spoiler he's going to spend more time with her and Aum is going to get jealous... and for the girl to come into Pae life Aum's grandmother is ecstatic... and will try to form a deeper connection and sugest marriage between Pae and his friend to his father...

I can't believe she's willing to hurt her granddaughter this way...
It's better to have her loved then never to have loved at all...
She should realize that, maybe, maybe there's a chance that he really love Aum and Aum can change him to be a better man... just like what she's been doing...

I'm starting to not like her grandmother... I mean if they were related I would understand.. hahaha

Yeah, I kinda disagree with the writer or the director of this lakorn how they make that grandma does like that to her granddaughter. I noticed from the beginning that she seems to love Chai more than Jeav. Every time she meets or talks to Jeav on the phone, she would ask about Chai, not her granddaughter.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I miss his long hair too !! but I heard that he had to cut it off because of a cop role that he took for his next movie or lakorn. I think he said he'll grow it back because he doesn't feel right being a rocker with short hair.
Wow! How long would it take him to grow his hair quickly? I do miss his stubbornly gourgeous face with that long loose hair.So the reason behind his new hair cut is that he's gonna be playing the role of a cop.Well,that's reasonable and acceptable.
Yeah,he wouldn't really look good playing the guitar with that teenage haircut.He looks so manly with his long lose hair.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
:loool: :loool: the scene when Pae & Aum was in the music store & Pae was dancing was hilarious!!!! I really think he dances like that in real life...how can u think of moves like that!!!
Hey girl,I wouldn't like to think that he dances like that in real life.OMG! Those dance steps were funny!!! But anyway,he danced like that maybe because he is used to do head banging which is always done by rock band players.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
yeaw i love this drama tooo! hahaha it's hilarious
I just want you guys to know that I have loved this drama of AumP and Pae since the day it started.This is the best drama I've ever watched since I started watching Thai lakorns,although I'm not a Thai citizen.This is also AumP's lakorn which made me admire and recognize her versatility as an actress.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I was kinna wondering how Pae got so famous =)
I know hes the guitarist for the band Slur, but ya know.. most guitarist aren't as famous as the lead singer.. and they don't usually model, or act. so like i'm wondering if Pae actually casted to being an actor or something? plus, he's doing such a good job! he has so many films already! lol. its quiet interesting. =) i'm impressed that he's so talented though! i'm having this obsession over Pae right now. HAHA!
OMG! karen moo! We've got the same feeling towards this actor! I'm obssessed with Pae too! Like I began collecting pictures of him and making a collage,that's a crazy funny feeling! I've gone crazy because of you Pae!!! lol...Joke!

Lec

sarNie Egg
OMG! karen moo! We've got the same feeling towards this actor! I'm obssessed with Pae too! Like I began collecting pictures of him and making a collage,that's a crazy funny feeling! I've gone crazy because of you Pae!!! lol...Joke!
yea I luv him too...but it was actually before this lakorn started. I fell in love with him ever since the movie " body 19". He's so cute in there!!!And then when I heard that he was gonna be in JJR w/ Aum(my fav actress) OMG...i nearly died of excitement!! I think he got popular eversince him and Koi's dating because then he started modeling and doing commercials. His next movie is "Slice" or " Cheun"...it's suppose to be an action thriller. So Pae's fans watch out for it!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im hekka behind on this lakorn but omg.. lmao.. haha.. im lovin it ehehe ^_^.. :wub:

love aum's character ^_^

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
im hekka behind on this lakorn but omg.. lmao.. haha.. im lovin it ehehe ^_^.. :wub:

love aum's character ^_^
Hey sweety,you've got a lot of catching up to do.Gotta move fast or you'll miss the beauty of the story.Anyway,better late than to never watch this not-to-be-missed com/drama.I just can't help but continue loving AumP and most especially PAE.I wonder why I got sooooo mesmerized with this rocker.He's not the most goodlooking among Thai male stars,but he's got an X-factor which caught my attention. I just wish he didn't have his hair cut because he looks more manly and irresistible.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
If anyone knows the lyrics of the theme songs of JJRKKCT,would you be kind enough to post it here so I can sing with the lyrics and not just do humming like a hummingbird,lol...Please please please! Thanks in advance....hhmmmm....hhmmmm...hhhmmm...

Lec

sarNie Egg
If anyone knows the lyrics of the theme songs of JJRKKCT,would you be kind enough to post it here so I can sing with the lyrics and not just do humming like a hummingbird,lol...Please please please! Thanks in advance....hhmmmm....hhmmmm...hhhmmm...
do u mean the "oh oiy" song or the "len kong soong" song?

stripesoflove

sarNie Egg
LOL, As i read through this thread I couldn't help myself. I tried my best and finally stopped on page 9. Haha, I only watched up to EP3. Because im waiting for the subs :) Im so excited though! You don't even know how hard it is for me to wait! LOL <3

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Hey sweety,you've got a lot of catching up to do.Gotta move fast or you'll miss the beauty of the story.Anyway,better late than to never watch this not-to-be-missed com/drama.I just can't help but continue loving AumP and most especially PAE.I wonder why I got sooooo mesmerized with this rocker.He's not the most goodlooking among Thai male stars,but he's got an X-factor which caught my attention. I just wish he didn't have his hair cut because he looks more manly and irresistible.
lol.. haha im actually waiting for the subs as well... but i might go ahead n just catch up since its so funny hehe.. n it'll prob be awhile for them to sub since theyre gonna sub it with HQ video.. ^_^.. xp....

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
do u mean the "oh oiy" song or the "len kong soong" song?
Can you give me the lyrics of both songs,please? I've downloaded "len kong soong" already,i have yet to download "oi oi".I love the two songs and I wanna sing them while doing the household chores or while they are being played during the drama. Thank you so much Lec for your kindness in sharing the lyrics :)

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
LOL, As i read through this thread I couldn't help myself. I tried my best and finally stopped on page 9. Haha, I only watched up to EP3. Because im waiting for the subs :) Im so excited though! You don't even know how hard it is for me to wait! LOL <3
LOL,that's what I felt when I missed episode 9.I went home at 11pm,so I missed it on TV.I immediately opened my computer hoping I would find it in Youtube,unluckily,it wasn't uploaded yet. I felt like I'm gonna go crazy because I missed the drama on tv.I waited for like 3 days before it was uploaded in Youtube.Waiting indeed is the hardest thing to do. lol...

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Pae is freeaaakin sexaaayy! hahaha =) i'm in love with pae now. i'm really feeling his short hair now. although, his old hair woulda been fine fine fine! =) now i'm like watching all of SLUR's MV's and dang, PAE is one crazy guy. but i love it! hahaha

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
You know what guys,my Asian friends just can't help but die of laughing and making fun of me due to my craziness with Pae.They don't even appreciate his looks,but they do admire his being a good guitar and harmonica player.They do like him when he plays that harmonica in the drama,it's for real because he really has the knowledge in making music out of that small musical instrument. Why can't some people recognize PAE's dazzling,resplendent and magnificent looks?