Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Pae's smile is definitely heart-pounding and contagious; and I always feel like i'm slowly melting as an ice cream whenever i stare at his smiling-face photos.I love his dimples that come out boasting sooooooo naturally.can't help it...I just can't force myself not to admire this guitarist.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Pae's smile is definitely heart-pounding and contagious; and I always feel like i'm slowly melting as an ice cream whenever i stare at his smiling-face photos.I love his dimples that come out boasting sooooooo naturally.can't help it...I just can't force myself not to admire this guitarist.
You read my mind...i just cnt put out the words to express my feeling to pae...you definately speak out the words for me...

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
We just can't help it 'Areeya' dear,we both appreciate Pae and we can't hold back our crazy feelings for him.I must say Koi,his girl is soooooooooooo lucky for having PAE as the man in her life.Lucky girl she is!

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
O.O!! I THOUGHT SOMEONE SAID THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO END ON FRIDAY!?! WAHHH!? GRRR. DRAG.
The drama is really going to air its last episode on Friday the 29th.All the villains are down already.It's just the fixing of the two hearts involved which is left,plus Seua's mishap,which eventually would end up with Nong Lek;and then they lived happily ever after.Another Cinderella story,isn't it?

nettand

sarNie Adult
leonacharice Thank you, now my browser works properly and not loading all over the place :)

NOW. How many of you took a sneakpeek at narmfon's spoiler on page 12 in this thread??

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
leonacharice Thank you, now my browser works properly and not loading all over the place :)

NOW. How many of you took a sneakpeek at narmfon's spoiler on page 12 in this thread??

lol...sorry for that...anyway,you're welcome sweety.Thanks too for the links,gotta find them now.

nettand

sarNie Adult
leonacharice........visited your profilepage and this comment
I'm presently crazy as a catwoman with Pae Arak...lol...
Gave me a good laugh. I am totaly with you on that. would love to have him as a son in law. pity he has a girlfriend

Is your age for real, by golly you dont look nor seam to be of that age.
I myself is born 1960..hehe you do the math.

It was my son who got me hooked on asian dramas. First I watched Anime's he downloaded
then he found a streaming site for me so the first asian drama was the Korean A millionairs first love.
I cried my eyes out but I was hooked. started to look for moore and found d-addicts.
I never liked youtube, don't know why but when I came to a dryspell on d-addicts with Korean,Japanese
and Taiwan dramas and had nothing to watch I suddenly found Oum ruk on d-addicts and boy
have I been hooked for life. wanting more I started to search youtub
and then was guided here from a person on youtube.

Thai dramas actually outshines other countries dramas.
They make me p*ssd, cry or rolling with laughter. the last "western" movie/serie that got me laughing this bad was
The goods must be crazy. and that is 25 years ago and I am a funloving easy to laugh person.

Janett

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
leonacharice........visited your profilepage and this comment
I'm presently crazy as a catwoman with Pae Arak...lol...
Gave me a good laugh. I am totaly with you on that. would love to have him as a son in law. pity he has a girlfriend

Is your age for real, by golly you dont look nor seam to be of that age.
I myself is born 1960..hehe you do the math.

It was my son who got me hooked on asian dramas. First I watched Anime's he downloaded
then he found a streaming site for me so the first asian drama was the Korean A millionairs first love.
I cried my eyes out but I was hooked. started to look for moore and found d-addicts.
I never liked youtube, don't know why but when I came to a dryspell on d-addicts with Korean,Japanese
and Taiwan dramas and had nothing to watch I suddenly found Oum ruk on d-addicts and boy
have I been hooked for life. wanting more I started to search youtub
and then was guided here from a person on youtube.

Thai dramas actually outshines other countries dramas.
They make me p*ssd, cry or rolling with laughter. the last "western" movie/serie that got me laughing this bad was
The goods must be crazy. and that is 25 years ago and I am a funloving easy to laugh person.

Janett
Janett,thanks for browsing into my profile.My exact age is actually far younger than what I had written in my profile,as I was born in 1979.I just turned 30 last March.lol...Sorry for faking my age.
I've just recovered from my craziness with a Korean drama recently,it ended about two weeks ago.'Twas a Korean drama series dubbed in Thai.Although oftentimes I hate to hear dubbed dramas,I continued following it until the final episode.It's a tear jerker one;I recall,I always go to school the following day with eyes swollen because of shedding tears due to being deeply touched by the drama.huhuhuhu(sob) My co-teachers would always tease me;they would say,"oh here is the crying lady" or "here is the lakorn lady".
I must say JJRKKCT is the best comedy/drama I've ever watched in Thai tv.I've watched a few AumP series already but I didn't like her this much.Actually I hated her when she played the villain in the drama Mia Luang opposite Pok.But when JJRKKCT started,I began to like her and eventually,she became my favourite.
One thing is common between us Pee Janett;we both love to laugh.Another thing which is somewhat strange is that I laugh the way AumP laughs;it's a funny,somewhat shameful way of laughing, :lol: lol...

nettand

sarNie Adult
Chucks, and here I was thinking there was someone nuttier then me out there rotflmao

The drama I laught hardest at was Seu Rak Chak Yai Olawon the last ep when they all have
been out in the garden making merit for Aon. They all think he is dead and he comes back
late at night with high fever and all muddy unable to speak. When he appears infront of the
chessplaying Unle OMG I laught so hard, tears running mascara all over my face. My kids came
running into my room thinking I was having a serious Asthma attack. I could only point to my
monitor still hystericly laughing and chipping for air.

My 16 year old daughter sometimes thinks I am embarrassing (honostly most of the time)
her friends don't. They want to trade mom with her. I love to ware high heals and having my
mp3 player on highest volume. There is a totally crazy mix in there. A lot of lakorn theme songs as from this one
mixed with Kong, Mos, Bie. Queens Heavy metal, Melodic deathmetal, like this Swedish group (DO NOT like their looks thou)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1FkbvGl-IU...re=channel_page
All blended together.

I am living in a small town/village with small town mentality. Everyone above 30 here is half dead already.
They have totaly given up on having fun in life both dresswise/apperens and in their everyday life.
They look at me like I am a green alien with horn sticking out in my forhead but I dont give a S***
I am going to have fun all the way to thee end.

OMG I am going to move into this village July 1 as I now live just outside it.
That gonna give them a shocker everyday, not just ones or twice a week.
HEHE this is gonna be fun.
Janett

Lec

sarNie Egg
I haven't written any thing on this site for a week. I have been very busy with work last week. Miss talking to you guys a lot. Well, through what I read from your comments. It seems like a lot of people are afraid that Sue is gonna die. Well, through my experience with Thai lakorn, I don't think Sue is gonna die. Just believe me guys.

I'm wondering if we all still can talk to each other after this lakorn ends. I will miss you guys a lot if we can talk and share our common interests.
U know the original story, they do kill him off...so unless they change it...he's gonna die.

Lec

sarNie Egg
YES YES, Its a super and one millions sweet ending. and I SUPER hate having to wait again. GRRRRRRRRR..
I know!!!!! it sucks that we gotta wait almost a whole week just for 1 more ep-which is the last one. It's makes u lose the mood.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
man i hope they change it so dat he don't die but from da preview his mama was perdy devastated. noooooooooooooooooo

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
We only have one JJRKKCT episode of fun and entertaiment left.What's gonna happen next? Will there be another lakorn which will make us as crazy as we are at the moment? I'm gonna miss the tandem of AumP and Pae.It saddens me,but we can't do anything.I just wish there will be follow up projects for Pae.I wish they would try pairing him with other stars in my favourite tv station.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Chucks, and here I was thinking there was someone nuttier then me out there rotflmao

The drama I laught hardest at was Seu Rak Chak Yai Olawon the last ep when they all have
been out in the garden making merit for Aon. They all think he is dead and he comes back
late at night with high fever and all muddy unable to speak. When he appears infront of the
chessplaying Unle OMG I laught so hard, tears running mascara all over my face. My kids came
running into my room thinking I was having a serious Asthma attack. I could only point to my
monitor still hystericly laughing and chipping for air.

My 16 year old daughter sometimes thinks I am embarrassing (honostly most of the time)
her friends don't. They want to trade mom with her. I love to ware high heals and having my
mp3 player on highest volume. There is a totally crazy mix in there. A lot of lakorn theme songs as from this one
mixed with Kong, Mos, Bie. Queens Heavy metal, Melodic deathmetal, like this Swedish group (DO NOT like their looks thou)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1FkbvGl-IU...re=channel_page
All blended together.

I am living in a small town/village with small town mentality. Everyone above 30 here is half dead already.
They have totaly given up on having fun in life both dresswise/apperens and in their everyday life.
They look at me like I am a green alien with horn sticking out in my forhead but I dont give a S***
I am going to have fun all the way to thee end.

OMG I am going to move into this village July 1 as I now live just outside it.
That gonna give them a shocker everyday, not just ones or twice a week.
HEHE this is gonna be fun.
Janett
Pee Janett,you are still young and you're entitled to do anything as long as you don't step at someone else's feet.I mean,as long as your actions are not against anybody,then go on.We live in a democratic world.I also love wearing high heeled shoes and sandals.And.........I always have my mp3 with me wherever I go,especially when I travel about an hour or two.
Don't mind those freak people who look at you as some alien or what from outer space.Pitty those people who don't find happiness in simple things.That's true,don't give them a D***,lol... If I were you,I would do more funny things that would attract their attention lol...Good luck in your moving into that village.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
Is Seua really gonna die in the story? Ohhh no! The blame might be thrown to our princess Jaew! But if you come to think of it,Seua is responsible for his own actions.He wouldn't die if he just listened to his parents. See what love can do?

Lec

sarNie Egg
We only have one JJRKKCT episode of fun and entertaiment left.What's gonna happen next? Will there be another lakorn which will make us as crazy as we are at the moment? I'm gonna miss the tandem of AumP and Pae.It saddens me,but we can't do anything.I just wish there will be follow up projects for Pae.I wish they would try pairing him with other stars in my favourite tv station.
no, I wish he hadn't cut his hair! He was so cute with long hair, u know, like a childish cool kinda cute, it makes him look "tay" but now he's actually kinda dorky...but still has the smile that can melt a heart. He is working on something right now so it shouldn't be too long. did u hear about how him and Koi fights over the remote because " Din Nam Lom Fai" plays at the same time as "JJRKCT"? It's funny how they say that they would just watch one and switch back and forth between commercials. They would prolly be happy that JJRKCT is ending, so now they just have "Din Nam Lom Fai" to watch. I can't wait to watch Koi's new lakorn with Film...he's so cute and funny.