Jaew Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Taewada (Polyplus)

nettand

sarNie Adult
I don't know what 411 is but add what you can.
I discovered when doing that page, that not only is he a virgo like me,
checking the Chinese signchart I discovered we are both rats.
Me - Sep 9
Janett

Lec

sarNie Egg
hey girl,channel 3 is going to pair up our cutie Pae with Ann T? How old is Ann T? Can you visualize a chemistry between them? I don't feel any excitement with this one.Sorry for Ann T fans.No offense meant na ka...
OMG!!!! u can't be serious?????!! I like Ann T but ur right, I don't see any chemistry.

Lec

sarNie Egg
Is Seua really gonna die in the story? Ohhh no! The blame might be thrown to our princess Jaew! But if you come to think of it,Seua is responsible for his own actions.He wouldn't die if he just listened to his parents. See what love can do?
i think the blame is gonna be thrown on poor KunChai because of his plan to tell Jaew he luvz her.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I don't know what 411 is but add what you can.
I discovered when doing that page, that not only is he a virgo like me,
checking the Chinese signchart I discovered we are both rats.
Me - Sep 9
Janett
Thats pretty cooool. :D I am only one year younger then he is.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!! u can't be serious?????!! I like Ann T but ur right, I don't see any chemistry.

I don't think they have a lakorn together,cause Ann is for channel 3 and Pae is ch. 7. I think it was just a photoshoot. I can't wait to see it. :p I wanna know how it turns out.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Actually Pae said he'll only star in lakorns for polyplus in one of his interviews for dao kra jai so if Ann accepts a lakorn and it's for polyplus, they might get a chance to work together.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Actually Pae said he'll only star in lakorns for polyplus in one of his interviews for dao kra jai so if Ann accepts a lakorn and it's for polyplus, they might get a chance to work together.
True Story. I saw that interview too and thought it's a shame because he's really limiting himself if he only sticks with Polyplus. Polyplus only has a handful of legit actresses for me and even that I only like to watch when Aum, Ann, and Taya are involved. But he does movies for GTH so that's almost always a guaranteed fun ride.

Have you guys checked out this website dedicated to Pae yet? http://www.paearuk.com/ only bad side is it's in all Thai for those who can't read.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
True Story. I saw that interview too and thought it's a shame because he's really limiting himself if he only sticks with Polyplus. Polyplus only has a handful of legit actresses for me and even that I only like to watch when Aum, Ann, and Taya are involved. But he does movies for GTH so that's almost always a guaranteed fun ride.

Have you guys checked out this website dedicated to Pae yet? http://www.paearuk.com/ only bad side is it's in all Thai for those who can't read.
BUMMER, I can't read thai. Wish it was in english.