Jai Rao (in hmong dubb) by TNT Entertainment

kulyia

RUK
Are you fron fresno?cause i have a friend/Cousins named similar to urs and shes a thao too, and her auntie is the ownder to TnT.lol

MizViz

sarNie Adult
since the drama is not even complete yet..i have a feeling that half will be released first...and the other half will be release early next spring

kulyia

RUK
imust say...ithink id perfer the original THAI voices..its more Original and relaxing..thats what ithink.

kulyia

RUK
why don't they just have it in dvd english sub title...

Exactly!and not dub, well maybe for some dub but just have the ORIGINAL lakorn with sub.Do both!i need talk to my cousin about that..ahha..would you guys buy it if that happens???shes from TnT.and yes the voices NEEDA go...well, get new ones..=]

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Exactly!and not dub, well maybe for some dub but just have the ORIGINAL lakorn with sub.Do both!i need talk to my cousin about that..ahha..would you guys buy it if that happens???shes from TnT.and yes the voices NEEDA go...well, get new ones..=]

Well they have to dub it so the OGs can understand it but it would be great if some Thai company start putting subtitles on their movies and sell it. They would make a lot of money. I wonder if there's a way how we can contact them and suggest them to do that.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Well they have to dub it so the OGs can understand it but it would be great if some Thai company start putting subtitles on their movies and sell it. They would make a lot of money. I wonder if there's a way how we can contact them and suggest them to do that.
I agree with that.. I wish they would just eng. sub their lakorns, so that I can buy it, instead of leting other people dubb it. It's better to have it eng. sub. I really hope that Thai entertainment will start doing that. They would make a lot of money, because will buy it just like Korean drama.

kulyia

RUK
I agree with that.. I wish they would just eng. sub their lakorns, so that I can buy it, instead of leting other people dubb it. It's better to have it eng. sub. I really hope that Thai entertainment will start doing that. They would make a lot of money, because will buy it just like Korean drama.

well, uknow how like thai star come here?maybe u can talk to them.lol.iknoe ch3 websit..u can try sending them a message..but u must have an account.i do but im using a friends account who lend it to me.everything is in thai btw

kulyia

RUK
omg i definately agree...if the sub it with eng sub it'll even sell better...

so then acouple of you would buy it correct?.because if i tell my neice and she tells her auntie then when she does make hundred of copies and none buy its my fault..lol..but she'll have to try first though to know results..it would be nice is they do dub it with hmong and some not home but Eng sub.they would make alot of money.

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
hmong productions and hmong lao entertainment have some of thier dubb lakorns in both hmong and thai audio....about the subbing i dnt think they have the time and money to do that....once a lakorn stops airing dats it....no releasing it on dvd etc....like korean, jap and chinese series....so we will probably never see it happen....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
wow good idea...but who's gonna do that...i don't even think they'll have time....i try to check in with Kab Hnub to see it that will happen, but b4 i even do i think maybe not....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i havent watched lakorns dubbed for awhile.. lol.. hmmm.. tnt is ok.. but isnt tnt and sun basically the same ppl who dubb? .. lol.. but hmmm i like the voices for sky and hmong production... but then again i hardly watch dubbed ones anymore lol.. but oh my god.. i was walkin yesterday at the new years n there was this damn squeaky irritated voice that bugged the heck out of me and so i turned to see where it was from n omg.. it was sansanee's voice ahhhhhh.. i was just like omg.. they gave her such an ugly voice.. lol.. but yea.. it'll be great if lakorns came with subs but... that'll take a long time.. so we're lucky we have subbers like wishy for example.. hehe.. ^_^

kulyia

RUK
lol..ithink TnT have contact with Ch.3 or somthing..ive heard but im not sure that whatever movie is popular over there they then TnT will dub it..but not for sure though,