Jai Rao (in hmong dubb) by TNT Entertainment

kulyia

RUK
my sister told me so..but arent uguys tired of the same voices on TnT?.lol
&&srry, out of topic but

lets watch, and talk..=]...cant wait to talk to uguys on thursday folks=]

Watch Tyra Banks on Thursday this coming Thursday!..its about teen pregnancie..lol..watch it and lets talk about it okay..lol

on Western discusions folks

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg
I'm sorry but I was never a fan of watching dubb movie; like Thai, Chinese and etc.. Anyways, my point here is that why do this, some Hmong people have had been scary to death after like Indian people knows that they are dubbing their movies. And a lot of them stop because of the laws the US have and the reasons of the movie have a license when it comes out.
I'm not here the judge or hate but all I'm saying is that, why this? It's makes us(Hmong) look bad. Just that other cultures are doing it, we don't have to do it.

And also the other point is that Hmong people, man--they just can't dubb other's movie. They will have annoying voices on actors and actress that looks very good and this makes the movie goes hill down. And like when, there are parts like the people in the movie are fighting the death, the voice that's dubbing. They are like mouse talking... sorry but it's the truth. And this is why I dislike what we Hmong people do to other's hard work..

I'm not hating on Hmong people but I'm just stating the truth that we need to stop making other's work goes down and looks bad..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LoL

i'm okay w/ the TnT dubbing...i like the regular gal who dubbs for Aff
but somehow in JR her voice is extra sweet & nice to listen too..maybe
cuz she speaks reallie slow like Aff does in JR....i like Mennie's voice also
and for Ken..i'm not too found of tis guy..he's good as the 2nd pra'ek..he
has a good voice but no actions / emotions usually in his voice...but i'm
happie to see some improvement in voice-acting from him in JR...*ya*

Sky's pra'ek should dubbed w/ TnT's nang'ek..and it'll be PREFECTO!

i actuallie reallie like the guy who dubbed for Ken in the Ruk Nee w/ Janie or
Vier in Daung D. Haruthai

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i didnt like how there were only 4 parts. thats like cutting soooo many episodes out. its kinda dumb and pointless to waste money on the hmong dubbed lakorns

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i didnt like how there were only 4 parts. thats like cutting soooo many episodes out. its kinda dumb and pointless to waste money on the hmong dubbed lakorns
lol do u mean JR or other dubbed movies

actuallie i like TNT cuz they hardly cutt..for JR there's only 4 parts
cuz they haven't finish dubbing yet...there's only 4 part out so FARR..
there's more coming :lol:

kulyia

RUK
yeah theres 4 prts..n i never knew the indians knew..lol..sooner or later..but still, how..lol..well, yeah iforgot wat i was gonna say..oh yeah 4 parts..they cut ALOT..sky dont cut as much compared to EQ and TnT.thats wat i heard..EQ they have their movie on for Cheap compared to the others..lol..cause we went to buy Tik with cherry and my sister got it as 7 or 6 or 8 parts and it was like between 16 to 30 only..and my sister got Mafia tee ruk from Sky for 40 ithink..tracey or stacey from fresno 900AM translated for cherry with Tik

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
someone should tell these productions to offer websites where we can view what dramas they've dubbed as well as with options to purchase online. I for one hate having to wait until new yr celebrations so that I can buy movies....at least here in cali now they have the SEA Games in July so I don't have to wait a whole yr to find any newly dubbed dramas...but I would love to be able to have easier access to some of these drama...

Mae

sarNie Adult
I completely agree... The SKY p'eks voice with the TnT n'eks voice would be the BEST DUBBING PRODUCTION!!! I can't stand the lady that dubbs for SKY PRODUCTION because she dubbs for the rest of the other female characters in lakorns--which is so annoying and she sounds the exact same..she's not n'ek dubbing material... SKY used to have a great n'ek voice, the one that dubbed for Tik and Aom's lakorn, but she no longer dubbs...

Also, one other production that dubbs very well is Vang's Video Production aka Txujci Production..they mostly dubbed Chakrit lakorns, but i absolutely love the p'ek and n'ek voice.... so great and matches people so well..

kaab nis

sarNie Hatchling
No no it doens't end on part 4. When they were selling it the lakorn wasn't even done yet so i think they only dubbed what they had right now and the rest will be dubbed later on...lol...

Fearless

sarNie Adult
I completely agree... The SKY p'eks voice with the TnT n'eks voice would be the BEST DUBBING PRODUCTION!!! I can't stand the lady that dubbs for SKY PRODUCTION because she dubbs for the rest of the other female characters in lakorns--which is so annoying and she sounds the exact same..she's not n'ek dubbing material... SKY used to have a great n'ek voice, the one that dubbed for Tik and Aom's lakorn, but she no longer dubbs...

Also, one other production that dubbs very well is Vang's Video Production aka Txujci Production..they mostly dubbed Chakrit lakorns, but i absolutely love the p'ek and n'ek voice.... so great and matches people so well..

The girl that dubbed for aom is still dubbing for sky.. actually she went and dubbed for another production but now she came back... they just dubbed dome thong it's an older thai lakorn and she Dubbs for the n'ek.

Here's a clip of the movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpim-8wMnRA...re=channel_page

Mae

sarNie Adult
The girl that dubbed for aom is still dubbing for sky.. actually she went and dubbed for another production but now she came back... they just dubbed dome thong it's an older thai lakorn and she Dubbs for the n'ek.

Here's a clip of the movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpim-8wMnRA...re=channel_page
I'm so glad she's back to dubb for n'ek roles... cuz I stopped by SKY movies ever since that other girl started dubbing for every female part....that other girl only matches n'rai or support actress voices.... wheww.... maybe i'll consider buying SKY movies again, but I'll definitely have to inspect and ask to listen to voices before I purchase anything...

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
I'm so glad she's back to dubb for n'ek roles... cuz I stopped by SKY movies ever since that other girl started dubbing for every female part....that other girl only matches n'rai or support actress voices.... wheww.... maybe i'll consider buying SKY movies again, but I'll definitely have to inspect and ask to listen to voices before I purchase anything...
me too, i stopping buying their movie because i hate the girl who starts dubbed for n'ek. i like the girl who dubb for aom, dount and leela better.

superwoman

sarNie Egg
Ken..i'm not too found of tis guy..he's good as the 2nd pra'ek..he
has a good voice but no actions / emotions usually in his voice...but i'm
happie to see some improvement in voice-acting from him in JR...*ya*

i actuallie reallie like the guy who dubbed for Ken in the Ruk Nee w/ Janie or
Vier in Daung D. Haruthai
Yes Ken's voice in JR is so horrible, I don't mind him in JuMong. You know what TNT should just let him dubbed Kdrama. They need to find a new p'ek voice, the one they are using now is :rolleyes:

Yes I love p'ek voice in RNHJRJ and DDH. What is TNT thinking, are they even concern that if they continue to use their present p'ek voice, they will lose a lot of profit. My mom already bought JR so I can't really argue. But I have yet to watch it. I am boycotting their movies until they have a change of p'ek voice. And they need to bring back the n'ek voice from Leh Ratree, Luerd Kattiya... I know a few people like their present n'ek voice, but I can't stand it any more. The more I listen to her, the more I get annoyed. I prefer Aff squeaking voice than hers!!!

On the side, some please help me, at the New Years I did not see SKY PRODUCTION at all. Where can I purchase their movies. That Long Chang (sorry I am horrible in my Hmong writing) website is a total rip off. And I don't think they have any SKY products at all. Yes I am from CALI

superwoman

sarNie Egg
Oh yes screw Hmong Production. They are #1 worst dubber ever!!! The last movie I ever bought from them was Romance in the Rain and Oil and Kwan lakorn. I was able to tolerate Oil/Kwan lakorn but after that I haven't bought a thing from them.

Oh those kid mv of My Love, Oh I'm here (again my Hmong is horrible) was cute but it got so damn annoying after hearing it 3 to a million times. At the Fresno New Year, the place was bombarded with Hmong Production and EQ Entertainment dub videos. I thought I was going to die- literally. I went in search of their older drama such a Princess Pearl where their voices weren't that annoying and the seller comes up to me and tells me about the rest of the movies, I gave a dirty look. I know I am a total b1+@# sometimes, I know for a fact that the movie is good but the dubbing is horrible. Quantity does not equal quality, they have a lot of dramas out but so not worth my $3 per part.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Ken's voice in JR is so horrible, I don't mind him in JuMong. You know what TNT should just let him dubbed Kdrama. They need to find a new p'ek voice, the one they are using now is :rolleyes:

Yes I love p'ek voice in RNHJRJ and DDH. What is TNT thinking, are they even concern that if they continue to use their present p'ek voice, they will lose a lot of profit. My mom already bought JR so I can't really argue. But I have yet to watch it. I am boycotting their movies until they have a change of p'ek voice. And they need to bring back the n'ek voice from Leh Ratree, Luerd Kattiya... I know a few people like their present n'ek voice, but I can't stand it any more. The more I listen to her, the more I get annoyed. I prefer Aff squeaking voice than hers!!!

On the side, some please help me, at the New Years I did not see SKY PRODUCTION at all. Where can I purchase their movies. That Long Chang (sorry I am horrible in my Hmong writing) website is a total rip off. And I don't think they have any SKY products at all. Yes I am from CALI
lol i dun tink his voice is HORRIBLE..but its not good enough for pra'ek...the side guys..
like wen he dubbed for Ace in Kaew Tah Pee..i totallie loved his voice :wub:
but i will give it to him..tat he's improved so much on his voice acting in Jai Rao..much
more emotions..I felt he did a good job in tat scene where he told Aff about his father's death
i could feel the anger/ sorrow in his voice *thumbs up*

RNHRJ and DDH is by Sun Productions...tat guy is off and on..though i enjoy his voice very much
and i also reallie like that guy who dubbed for Tik in funnie drama he did w/ Janie..i liked his voice
very much..very plain..yet enjoyable...ehhee :D

I like the TNT nang'ek voice very much...she does a reallie good job in the emotion profile as well..
like in RNHRJ for annoying Janie..i thought she did great and was a perfect fit..and for Jai Rao..she
spoke slowly and softly..very much fitting for Aff's character

but at gal who dubbed for Dala..she dubbed for Kob in LNJ w/ Stefan..then tat production juz disappear
i thought the production carried quality voices...hmm.. <_<

neva the less...i hope to finish Jai Rao in hmong