Jai Rao(Makers Group)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awwwwe y r so many galz hatin on aff.. T_T.. i think her hair looks nice xp lol.. she is so lovely.. hahha i think that ken n aff will have a good chemistry .. lol.. xp .. ^__________^ .. it'll be like u galz sayin the same thing with aum **drools** n anne not having chemistry .. but i'll still give these 2 couples a shot xp lol.. love them 4 celebs xp .. keke.. no offense to anione lol..xp..
oh hun, i'm not hating, it's just i don't feel the connection between ken & aff. i think she's goregous. i guess i'll have to wait til the lakorn airs to distinguish the chemistry.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I think they will have good chemistry.
And Ken always has good chemistry with all of his N'ek and I just love Aff :wub:

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
oh hun, i'm not hating, it's just i don't feel the connection between ken & aff. i think she's goregous. i guess i'll have to wait til the lakorn airs to distinguish the chemistry.

I totally agree! I don't see the connection like when i see ann and ken or aff and aum. but who knows?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Well I think they do hehe.
Maybe its just because those two are my fav actor and actress.
But yet again the lakorn hasnt even came out yet so you cant see chemistry without seeing the movie right? hehe. ANYWAYS WHAT I SAID EARLIER KEN AND AFF LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. haha dont worry .. xp lol.. i still wanna c them 2 as a couple.. i think they r kute togetha xp .. kkekekeke... yup .. we'll def have to wait..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
awwwwwe An u makin me sad.. packing already.. T_T..
yeah...sad but well,who knows im able to adapt later^^

awwwwe y r so many galz hatin on aff.. T_T.. i think her hair looks nice xp lol.. she is so lovely.. hahha i think that ken n aff will have a good chemistry .. lol.. xp .. ^__________^ .. it'll be like u galz sayin the same thing with aum **drools** n anne not having chemistry .. but i'll still give these 2 couples a shot xp lol.. love them 4 celebs xp .. keke.. no offense to anione lol..xp..
yeah..who knows..maybe 4 of them might juz prove us wrong!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Just because fans love Aff with Aum more or Ken with Anne more doesn't mean Anne&Aum or Aff&Ken might not have any chemistry together. Wait till the lakorns actually airs than they can prove to us! I think they look abosoloutly adorable together and I'm sure they'll have chemistry!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Well I think they do hehe.
Maybe its just because those two are my fav actor and actress.
But yet again the lakorn hasnt even came out yet so you cant see chemistry without seeing the movie right? hehe. ANYWAYS WHAT I SAID EARLIER KEN AND AFF LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER :wub:
lol.. i agree with u keke.. i think they will ahve good chemistry lol.. u neva know .. it might be sizzling xp lol.. but i stil love my ateam .. **kekekeke** lol..xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yeah...sad but well,who knows im able to adapt later^^
yeah..who knows..maybe 4 of them might juz prove us wrong!
kekkee hmmm i guess ur back from ur trip.. was it fun xp .. haha i see u will be spammin lots today xp keke.. yea i think they will prove us wrong lmao xp.. keke.. i so cant wait to see them..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Just because fans love Aff with Aum more or Ken with Anne more doesn't mean Anne&Aum or Aff&Ken might not have any chemistry together. Wait till the lakorns actually airs than they can prove to us! I think they look abosoloutly adorable together and I'm sure they'll have chemistry!
lol.. yea they'll surprise us xp .. i so cant wait to see the chemistry kekeke **drools**

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
totally agree wif ya!

kekkee hmmm i guess ur back from ur trip.. was it fun xp .. haha i see u will be spammin lots today xp keke.. yea i think they will prove us wrong lmao xp.. keke.. i so cant wait to see them..
oh no...i was out frm 7am this mornin...lol

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg. thank you! someone else thinks so besides me! i'm still gonna watch the lakorn though but still... you read my mind.
haha..i dont think they have chemistry either..same with anne and aum..but you never know...you have to watch them first..i see ken and aff having more chemistry than aum and anne though....ken and aff seem like that have that innocent charm to them hahah :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kekeke.. i bet aff n ken's chemistry will be sizzling hot xp lol.. besides ateam xp lol.. muahaha..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
you can save it from that site though, you just put the mouse over (or click, cant remember) the picture and a little box should appear...there's a floppy disk picture and you just click on that :D overwise, ATEAMforum got most of this lakorn picuters updated :p