Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol..xp .. kekeke.. ken .. kekeke.. go at it lol..xp .. kekeke.. less sis too steal aum lol..xp.. kekeke..
lol.. its funny how u officially pronounced it lol.xp .. kekeke..

I felt like I needed to tell somebody...after watching Ruk Tur Took Wan for the fourth time and not getting tired of it, watching Song Rao a third time...and so forth

cecilia

Staff member
with SO keeping on advertising RUK TUR TOOK WAN, i kindda want to just go back and finish it. i start it but couldn't finish it but man, SO, you're promoting it nonstop, give me the urge to go and finish it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. i started that drama but stopped kekek.. because i went to watch jlr at that time lol. kekekke..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
I feel you on that one...I cry like a baby with TVB dramas...Hey JLR sisters, don't be surprised that I'm spreading the word okay?

:wub: IT'S OFFICIAL...I'M IN LOVE WITH KEN... :wub:

I can't stop watching his lakorns, and I'm mad that he doesn't have anything new to watch yet...But, I will always be a JLR sister...I love Ken and all, but I love JLR way more than Sawan Bieng...My favorite for him is Ruk Tur Took Wan...

Check this out: http://iamsoasian.blogspot.com/2008/06/in-...arried-man.html
thats why....tvb drama is real good in jerking all our tears!
aww...in luv with ken..i love his baby smile!but aum n lamfung is no1!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol..xp .. kekeke.. ken .. kekeke.. go at it lol..xp .. kekeke.. less sis too steal aum lol..xp.. kekeke..
lol.. its funny how u officially pronounced it lol.xp .. kekeke..
hey..aum is still mine!lol!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. **coughcough** are u sure .. my deary an kekek..xp..

cecilia

Staff member
^aiko, it's her. Harith found his way back to her mailbox.

our got here safely so that mean, we didn't have the real thing .. an did :lol: .. kidding.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
awww..ken was such a sweetie in Ruk Ter Took Wan...seems like him and aom are a pretty dramatic/romantic onscreen couple...hopefully he's a sweetie with aff too

cecilia

Staff member
is it him not forgiven her or one of his ex-fling?
i thought he was cold heart to begin with before Aff work for him or was it the other way around where she make him cold heart? ..

hoodwinked

sarNie Egg
Someone posted the summary of the novel. I remember reading that Ken and Aff was in a relationship, but because of something Aff had to move away. She didn't told/explained the reason to Ken, leaving him hurt and all that. I guess that's why he's angry with her?

I seriously can't wait for this to air!

cecilia

Staff member
but all that happen after they got close? so in another word, he was always nice and warm heart toward Aff until she make him turn cold? which answer why she keeps running after him? .. i'm lost .. but okay. Lol

hoodwinked

sarNie Egg
LOL. If I'm not mistaken, they were in a relationship when they were younger. Then Aff left him and Ken became broken-hearted. They met again and that's when Aff became his assistant. He's being mean at her because she left him without explaining why, I guess.
I'm sorry if I'm making you even more confused than ever :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha true, ceclia. aff is always running after ken in those behind scene clips. they just barely started filming and she already has to be in a sad scene. kinda remind me of sai roong with anne/johnny

cecilia

Staff member
LOL. If I'm not mistaken, they were in a relationship when they were younger. Then Aff left him and Ken became broken-hearted. They met again and that's when Aff became his assistant. He's being mean at her because she left him without explaining why, I guess.
I'm sorry if I'm making you even more confused than ever :D
ah, i see now .. so he was broken heart at a young age that is why he's so arrogant at her when she return. BUT still, if he is so mad at her, why fall in love for the 2nd time. To get his revenge for the long pain? make her love him and then let her go after he's satisfy, i thought Tik was harsh in RLSR for playing Namneung but Ken definitely sound harsher in here - playing her and refusing to take her back into his hear. that's some harsh love. I wouldn't love him either if i find out the truth too but i suppose by then it's already too late, i'm already heart broken :loool: .. poor aff :( no wonder she's stressful about this role, it's very challenging.

anyway, i hope they change it a bit, don't let n'ek taste her own actions, it's too sad, could there be a reason behind all these, a misunderstanding. NOW, i want it to be a happy ending. can't let love goes down the drain just like that. :lmao:

haha true, ceclia. aff is always running after ken in those behind scene clips. they just barely started filming and she already has to be in a sad scene. kinda remind me of sai roong with anne/johnny
i didn't finish this lakorn :blush:
i should go back since this is one of the favorite lakorn from anne for many fans ..
is it really worth the time to go back?