Jai Rao(Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
where the hell have i seen p'lek from? he looks so familiar...hmmm its going to bother me until i can hunt him down hahahaha
when ken went to kiss vicki...dang that did not look like her at all. i had to watch it again to see who he kissed hahah.

nikki1786

LizQuen
yeah... i therefore conclude that spamming is great... especially when talking about tight pants... :loool: dang, we're at page 74 now... XD

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
dudes nott and brook look a lot alike except nott is better looking and a lot younger. they could be brothers though.
i got ami to want to watch this lakorn too! hahaha yay! :yahoo:

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
do anyone know what's the exact date they are going to air jai rao????

and did they ever release the song that ken and aff sing together???

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ken is so evil, he's meaner than Kawee, cuz at least Kawee was mostly physical...he still showed he cared. But he uses Vicky to make Aff jealous, so sad. She cries so much, poor girl, she should've just told him what was wrong, not only is she sick, but her heart is hurting too...but it's gonna be soooo good once Ken fins out why Aff left him...Man, if looks could kill, poor Aff would be dead.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!

They should not let Ken marry Vicki, that better be a scene in their lakorn together, cuz that's just retarded to let Ken marry Vicki for those reasons.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Whoa! Aff is sick? She's gonna die in the end?

But isn't Chai and Pitta in here too? or they got replaced? Sorry I haven't checked up on this thread much..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i have to say i love the ending part of the song by boy where he says
chan mai koey tram jai tee ja sia ter pai tang wan nee aaaahhhh it hurts my heart :spin:

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh man, the 2nd teaser was more sader!..this is the first time we'll be seeing aff cry alot. i feel bad for her and vicky. ken is hurting both of them

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i don't like how ken using vicky to hurt aff, but hurting vicky as well...
not too excited about this lakorn....

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
ken's hurting himself by wearing those tight ass pants. lmfao he's tyring to suffocate himself hahaha
i can already feel the heartache aaahhhhh its agonizing.
aof has such an amazing voice that adds to the heartache too awwww
chong sam saang mee took took jan i love their logo hahahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
its no wonder the title is shatter heart or something like that. all the pra'nang is getting hurt in here. nott loves aff but she loves ken. he loves aff but hes getting back at her by marrying vicky