Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Well, he does have some big muscles and broad shoulders...I would love to see a clip of that...can't wait til they get to go on Ratree Samosorn

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
In the news today, in one of the scene, Ken's tight shirt ripped from the back b/c he stretch out his arm too fast during the NOTT/KEN fight. :loool: Nott's pant ripped as well .. pretty funny stuff.
are u serious...LMFAO! i want to see tat...Ken's guns ripping up his shirt eh? :drool:

see girls...Ken's pants are tight but the didn't rip :p ..he can surely handle dem tight pants okies ;)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it's da new trend to wear 1-2 sizes smaller lol. haha oh my garsh dat was a big rip. where's da part where nott's pants rip? LOL ohh and sank u for da 3rd teaser. got to hear aof's voice solo :D they shoulda did a male and female version instead of duet lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
CHANNEL 3 STOP WITH ALL THE TEASERS PLEASE AND JUST SHOW THE DAMN LAKORN..I'M GETTING SO IMPATIENT JUST WAITING! Hahaha
Here's teaser 3 from idolismaff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPsPoUeSSwo

side bar says:
...la-kon jai raao nam sa-daeng doi ken teen det lae aef tak son
reuang raao kwaam rak an saap-seung lae bpuat raao kong pee wik lae nong oie...
which basically translates to this lakorn stars actors ken teeradej and aff takson
a story about love and broken hearts of pee wik and nong oie.
Hmmmm my translation might be a little off so correct me if i'm wrong.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
the tser is so good yay .. next week.. im so happy.. hahaha ripped pants .. ripped shirt.. lmao.. n of course attempt.. lalalala..

sheesh those pics looks very interesting.. i cant wait for those scenes...

oh yea ceci.. i love ur siggy.. hehe.. rain..

n thanks 4 translatin moh...

hahaha lmao.. wigger ..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hahahaha that was funny.
dang i wonder if its due to budget..is that why their clothes keep ripping? they dont get the sturdy material? lmao! :loool:
and then they have to wear clothes from when they were teenagers that why everything is so tight hahahaha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Here's the clip where Nott rips his pants...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxtgW_ZZizY

What I notice from all the clips is that Aff faints A LOT...she must be really sick or something...cuz after she gets emotional she'll faint, that's what I've seen
It is better than Badarn Jai where she fainted almost every episode. Here we know the reason, she is sick!!! My poor AFF!!!!! I don't want to cry watching this so I am going to indulge myself in a lot of comedy before and after this. Ahahahaha!!!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
this is an article posted in Dirtii.Laundry, translated from Khaosod -
http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/
“I’m so excited! I want to know if the people will like this lakorn” Says leading actress “Aff” Taksaorn Paksoukchareon on her latest hit “Jai Rao”. This lakorn is making waves since the release of lakorn T-Ser.

“If it’s making waves then that’s good. I want to know if people want to watch it or not. I have never been in a lakorn with this much love story in it. This is my first so I want it to come out good”

People on the internet are saying they don’t want the Nang Aek to die, can you change the script?

“I don’t know. We’re not up to the end yet. The full script hasn’t even arrived. But honestly I want the lakorn to end in a sad way. Sad in what way? Well the director has been thinking about a lot of possible options, she’s been talking to the script writer asking for the the lakorn to be as impressive as possible”

________________________________________________________________________________

In my opinion, I love happy ending because if the Pra Ek and Nang Eg has been through alot together they deserve to be together. P'Vic was hurt when Aoey left him 8 years ago do to her illness. He is going to be hurt again if she dies. :lmao: :spin: I cried my eyes out when I finished watching "A Love to Kill" with Rain and I don't know her name, they both died in the snow. :lmao: "Song Rao Nirudon" with Ken and Aom when they both on the beach. :lmao:

I am anticipating this lakorn! Can't wait till November 12th! I have my Costco supply tissues boxes, right here waiting for this tear jerker drama! :lmao:

fun

Expired Sarnie
________________________________________________________________________________

In my opinion, I love happy ending because if the Pra Ek and Nang Eg has been through alot together they deserve to be together. P'Vic was hurt when Aoey left him 8 years ago do to her illness. He is going to be hurt again if she dies. :lmao: :spin: I cried my eyes out when I finished watching "A Love to Kill" with Rain and I don't know her name, they both died in the snow. :lmao: "Song Rao Nirudon" with Ken and Aom when they both on the beach. :lmao:
Autumn Tale was the first Korean drama to make me cry and like depressed for like probably the longest period of my life. A Love to Kill did not get me crying. Oh another good one to watch is Sorry I Love You aka Mesa. Probably one of my sad fav Korean drama for all time.