Jai Rao(Makers Group)

choo

sarNie Adult
^^AHHA! YESS CECII! you too dear! ^__^
ahh when JR comes i dunno how I'm gonna try to keep up with both..
XD lets see if i could do it..XD not sure..ahha
btw, love your banner! fighting!

--yay, i'm a sarnie adult nowww <3

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm all heated from watching Hua Jai Sila...it's so sad, but the n'ek got on my freakin' nerves...anyways...I'm all about happy endings, since that rarely exists in real life...I just can't bear to cry throughout a whole lakorn, only to find out the people I was crying over won't end up together...SRN does have a tragic happy ending, it ended really well, even though they both died, and I agree, if Aff has to die <hoping she doesn't> then I'd rather have her die in Ken's arms, and it end there...I don't want to see him move one...But I'd rather have them stay together til the very end, maybe there's a cure...if not, at least let them spend Aff's last days with Ken...Ken is crying a lot in this one, and it breaks my heart to see him cry...so I hope there are plenty of cute, sweet scenes...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg *cries* gosh the teaser is already gettin to me, it making me cry before the lakorn even starts *sniff sniff* lol ... thanks so!!!!!!!

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i found a little problem. Does Vic go back to Auey after he was married Vicky's role? is that approriate? i thought it's a little immoral

sendtokob

sarNie Egg
^
i don't think vic married Vicky's role for real it's part of their role b/c they are as movie stars in this lakorn so the scene of the wedding just their act like they making drama in there.