Jai Rao(Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i'm getting so excited what a nice early x-mas present! wooooo!!!
and i just saw my krit half naked too! waaaaaa i would go to bed but i'm too excited!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
kashie and ceci its streaming 7am your time?
so that would mean for me it is going to be around 5 am then right?
i'm pacific time and i believe you girls are central right?

kash
do you have the link to the video of jai rao the one where the thai dude dubbed over kens voice with his?
i want to show it to ami and i cant find it on yt.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Moh, it'll be 5:30 am your time ja.
i'm heading to bed .. only 4 hours of sleep today :(

Awww ok get some beauty sleep.
thanks for the heads up. I would have missed it @ 7:30 lol.
that means theres only 3 1/2 more hours for me YAY!!! :yahoo:
i hope it will stream smoothly! :clap:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
okay.. i've got plenty of tissues waiting for when I watch this lakorn. I also bought a lot of food to eat while I watch Ken. *heart flutters* Incase I drool, I can satisfy my hunger with food. LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
okay.. i've got plenty of tissues waiting for when I watch this lakorn. I also bought a lot of food to eat while I watch Ken. *heart flutters* Incase I drool, I can satisfy my hunger with food. LOL
Lome do you really think we will need our costco supply of tissues right away?
because i didnt buy any yet lmfao! i guess toilet paper will have to do for now.
girrrllll i totally forgot about food. oh well i still have time to prep some apples and penut butter.
that seems to be what i like these days. weird, yes i know.
oohhhh i cant wait! its almost here. and this time i mean it hahaha. :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Moh...lol for me, I'm going to be eating a lot of peppers and shrimp paste with Mi Mama.
wow i've never tried shrimp paste in mi mama before..what flavor of mi are you adding it with?
i love the tom yum flavor and the pho flavor hahahaha.
i'm kind of skeptical about adding shrimp paste. i only like it in my papaya salad.
i guess i can always just brush my teeth/chew lots of gum if i dont like it :loool:
you know what i'm probably going to associate shrimp paste with ken now..oh no :loool:

lady0fdarkness

lol... hehe... I like the pork flavor. actually I don't add the shrimp paste to the soup.. I dip the pepper in the shrimp paste and eat it while I take a big bite out of noodles. I also like to dress up the mama with eggs and vegetables.. :drool:

oh boy.. this is going to be heaven... eating hot peppers and watching a hot guy. hehe

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lol i guess if your eating hot peppers you will be needing those tissues.
thanks for the heads up or else i would have made my mi with shrimp paste.
and then i would have said "lome told me to do it" hahaha
i like eggs in my mi too except i cook the eggs seperatly i dont like the tatse that the eggs add to the soup.
oouugh girl its getting too complicated to make mi. :loool: its sounding like a gourmet dinner instead.
i think i will stick to apples and maybe some icecream.

lady0fdarkness

lol... icecream sounds really good too... I love rocky road and mint chocolate chips... yummy...

well girl.. i better head off to bed.. I know by the time I wake, there will be an episode of Jai Rao waiting for me.. thanks to all the sweet and generous uploaders on SW and Youtube. I wish I can give a kiss to each and everyone of them for uploading these wonderful lakorns, but then again I'm sure they don't want to smell my shrimp paste breath. lol... goodnight girl.. and all the Jai Rao girls!!

see you tomorrow!! same place. :D

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
waaa rocky road is my fav too..what more could you ask for? its chocolate, its got nuts, AND MARSHMALLOWS!!!!
ok gn girl. i need some z's too before i get up and stream.
omg i'm watching ch3 right now and i just saw a commercial for jai rao hehehe even more excited now.
right now they're playing a chinese series thai dubbed. essh it doesnt look good to me at all.
gn girls spamm later with you all!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao perparing tissue already girls .. lols yeah moh i only have toilet paper atm too *hi5* :loool: anyways, woo it's nearly time!! a couple more hours.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
toilet papers.. :lol: I'll be using kitchen rolls! 2 ply kitchen rolls! :lol:

so excited! only an hour and 20 mins left! I need to have dinner and take a shower before I watch this! :lol:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
toilet papers.. :lol: I'll be using kitchen rolls! 2 ply kitchen rolls! :lol:

so excited! only an hour and 20 mins left! I need to have dinner and take a shower before I watch this! :lol:
lmao donna, kitchen rolls. it's gone from:

tissue paper ---> toilet paper ---> kitchen rolls ........... what's next lmao.

anyways man i thought it air here at 10.30pm. got my time wrong, so that means it airs here at 11.30pm. oh wells, only 30 mins to go!!! yesh!!!