Jai Rao(Makers Group)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
also, is that AOF singing when Aff and Ken see each other?

gosh he's sung for sawan bieng and now jai rao.

and also, I OWN PAGE 96!

also, wat does ken say when he asks aff why did she come?

and damn! paparazzis were one him when aff fainted.

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol... anyways... i better sleep now... its like i've been surfing for couple of hours with eyes wide open.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol...KHUN KID is in here again...lol he died and reborned.
holy crap! :lol: .... :loool: ...i almost laugh out loud...which i'm in class and am not suppose to..but so funnie :loool: ..who does he play....

CECI AND PEACHES I THOUGHT YOU 2 WERE FAST. WISHBONIKO IS EVEN FASTER!
EP1.1 is already up! WOW!
GOOO WISHBONIKO
wow...argh! moh u tricked me i though u mean the FULL episode 1..i was like wow...tat wuz fast

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
holy crap! :lol: .... :loool: ...i almost laugh out loud...which i'm in class and am not suppose to..but so funnie :loool: ..who does he play....

wow...argh! moh u tricked me i though u mean the FULL episode 1..i was like wow...tat wuz fast
lol..i dont kno who he's playing, but he was talking to aff's fiance.

choo

sarNie Adult
AHHHHH OMGAHH I'M 10 PAGES BEHIND ALREADY!!

AHH I MISSED IT TODAY ! GOTTA WATCH IT SOON!

OGAHH AHH A MV ALREADY?! AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
Choo your the one who posted on my video huh? i can tell by the "OMGAHH" hahahaha at least i think its you lol.

MAN i cant wait for ep 2...does anyone know the scheduale for this lakorn? i need to plan out my streaming dates.

cecilia

Staff member
khun kid is the director of a hospital, trying to recruit Nott's . he played Lift's dad. not sure, what role LIFT play in here.

Anyway, i rewatch episode 1 again, i did not get emotion .. no tears. just cheuy cheuy.
i'm still upset that they play that SONG in EVERY second of the scene when Aff/Ken bicker ..
Now. it make the emotion slip out --- i think, it would have been better if they have BOY'S MY HEART BELONG TO YOU play in those scene instead.
this is when i say, their editing didn't get execute right -- just like the over exaggerate goofy act of OIL in LND. :(

it play every WEDNESDAY and THURSDAY at 8:30 PM THAILAND TIME ja.

Moh, Choo is RAINYONME :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw jeezus y they gotta play da song to death like dat? dats dumb as hell. i haven't started on da lakorn yet but i think i will sometime tonight