Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
ii LOVE KEN & AFF :wub: They're my favorite couple this year!! Is it just me? Whenever I see Aff she totally reminds me of Pinky!
-- Yay! Made it to 100th pageee! Haha.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
^the one i uploaded there is 700 kbps quality ..
not sure if it's better than the LQ IPTV uploaded.
It's from IPTV too . but the HQ version of it .
ohhHhh ok..well i'll dl the one from ateam to compair. i guess i will let yall know how it goes? :blink:
i think the song is killing you guys because its not catchy lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I love the entire cast! I never thought Vicky would make such a great nang'rai, lol. Since she is too cute! I love her in here as well:DD And Nott isn't too bad looking when he is supporting:)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i love how the song plays at almost every scene! haha. really sets the mood, but I hope it doesn't go on forever like it did today for the rest of the episodes. The beginning of this just makes me so sad. I want to cry whenever Aff or Ken cries.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
who want to identify Ken's 6 packs :p
LMFAO!!!!! I cant see anything? identification not recognizable :loool: :loool:
with aff's hair in the way it kind of looks like he might have a tattoo...kind of smexy! lol
wow that makes me want to see him as a real bad boy...not like kawee either A REAL BAD BOY! :drool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhHhh ok..well i'll dl the one from ateam to compair. i guess i will let yall know how it goes? :blink:
i think the song is killing you guys because its not catchy lol
no i like da song but i wanna die cause it's too damn sad. beau's got a beautiful voice but we only heard her like 3 times lol out of how many times they played da song? 10 maybe or even more

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
thanks ceci.
man i love see sans go green theme with the panda too..that is waaay too cute.
i want a yellow t-shirt with that go green them and panda.
i wonder if they're selling any???

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
no i like da song but i wanna die cause it's too damn sad. beau's got a beautiful voice but we only heard her like 3 times lol out of how many times they played da song? 10 maybe or even more
that song is sad. but i think boy's song is even sadder.
i love the ending where he says:
chun mai koey triam jai tee ja sia ter pai dtang wan nee
ughhh that just makes my heart hurt :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
^i agree .. Boy's song is more sad ..

Aof's song is sad too .. but it's more of like BLAMING .. :p

Credit: pantip

choo

sarNie Adult
^^^ahhhhhh ceci, could you give me the link to dload!??? omgahh the caps look soogood!!

and his 6 packs!?/lOL kkk ye he needs to work on it more... lol but he looks soo smexiiiiii already too.. XD