Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
no i like da song but i wanna die cause it's too damn sad. beau's got a beautiful voice but we only heard her like 3 times lol out of how many times they played da song? 10 maybe or even more
funny, i was going to count on how many times they played it . :clap:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
People at Pantip forum is talking about this too, They played the songs excessively.

They also complained about the crying.
One topic read, "Jai Rao crying like their about to die."
I laughed.

The reception is "high" but if the crying continues, I don't know man.

choo

sarNie Adult
wow! Moh! u are wayy fast! a MV alreadie

GIRLS I DUN WANNA BRAG! but i'm so happie cuz i juz got my acceptance letter from UC DAVIS...one of my top choices fro UC's...i'm so excited!
yayers! come join me here @ DAVISSS!! EHEHE
CONGRATSSSS!!!!

------------ahhhh JR---------->need to dload to watch it now!!

NOY, what??? no spazzing this time?!! booooo! hahah

ceci, haha i love ken's cute big face on ATEAM forums!!! kkk

lOL omgahh "crying like they're about to die??"
hahah

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I have nothing to complain about there crying, lol. I mean this is suppose to be a sad emotional drama, right. But gosh, KEN *drools* :wub:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
the part that gets me with aof and beau's song is when they say:
mai mee ter laew meuan jai ja kaat haai bpai meua chan mai mee ter glai ja haai jai bpai tam-mai
uhhhh so sad :spin:
and this part too:
lohk tang lohk man doo waang bplao taa haak wan nee mai mee ter :spin:

cecilia

Staff member
^that means, it's one to many ..

Thanks LYNDA, i guess, we're not the only one that complain about the song :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
^another one : look at how natalie look, so fierce.
ooohhhh girl she does look fierce. *which reminds me of the last asian girl on ANTM. she always said fierce in a ghetto way hahaha. its her eye brows...look at them eesshh
how can you eat like that everyday and still be a size -0? :blink:

cecilia

Staff member
diet pill or diet tea :p ..
it's ASIA. there's a way for everything :p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wait wat? acceptance letter already? u shulda applied to UCLA! thats where its at rite there! plus u can take THAI at UCLA.

on top of that...lol imma guy, so u shulda included GIRLS and GUY...lol
no not acceptance letter...but kinda...i'm guarantee a seat if i applied...UCLA...i dunno i'm not feeling the campus...i love the UC Davis campus..i like lotx of nature..trees...grass etc...tat's why i can NEVA go to Standard....too much cement tingies..lol...feels like a museum or historical town to me...i wanna feel at home -_- and my H.S. @ the moment has lotx of nature...loving it so mauch :wub: ...sorrie Mongstaness..i noe u are the fews guys on here..but i'll make sure to recognize u next time okies...btw..do u go to UCLA...how'd u know it's going rite there? lol :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yayers! come join me here @ DAVISSS!! EHEHE
CONGRATSSSS!!!!

------------ahhhh JR---------->need to dload to watch it now!!

NOY, what??? no spazzing this time?!! booooo! hahah

ceci, haha i love ken's cute big face on ATEAM forums!!! kkk

lOL omgahh "crying like they're about to die??"
hahah
OMFG! u go to Davis too :lol: i'm totalie gonna hit u up if i actuallie go there okies..cuz i dunno anyone tat's gonna go there -_-

cecilia

Staff member
^i missed that part ..
didn't know chong go there as well.

kashie, i highly recommend for you too since Chong's there -- another KENNER fan :p

Daimend, i totally forgot about that. you mentioned it earlier too .. oops. but yeah, glad his own fans complained about it too. lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
they could play just music or sound effects LOL i don't care oh my garsh anything. even da people at aof's forum is like they play it too damn much LOL

ice_creamgirl04 dats good dat u aint sick of it. i like aof's voice but i feel like they're tryin to kill us all w/ da same verse over and over again LOL hey was u class of 04? just wondering cause of ur username lol

ah, CONGRATS Kashie for the acceptance letter ..
another thing to be happy next to Jai Rao for you :p

Moh, you're in the WOW effect :p
i used to love it so much before it air
but after watching so many sad scenes with this song ..
i grew tired of it .. **actually, i get tired of things easily too :p

DAIMEND .. i agree. the music in general can actually pull the audience's feeling in more than the verses LOL ..

anyway, i will try to keep an open mind for this .. but so hard when i see flaw ;) -- the urge to point out :x:
yes! they are KILLING ME with the song...it was so nice the first time it was played..wen Ken & Aff first met again..i was totallie swept off my feet...

but Ceci thanx btw...I'm gonna say i wasn't feeling any of it either..maybe cuz i dun understand much thai..but i felt they were trying a bit hard to make the lakorn sad...or maybe it's juz the repetitive song..omfg! i reallie can't stand tat song anymore..i'm sorrie P'Aof...boy..i hope it's not the same in ep. 2...

but even if this lakorn is a flop...yeah i said it... :lol: ...i wouldn't be so disappointed..cuz no matter how hyped i was / am for tis lakorn...it's basic storyline is reallie traditional... :rolleyes: ...BUT i will not give up yet...for my Ken's sake

btw..i love tat big ass picha of Ken in tose Kanye West glass...how can i get one for my room? -_-

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
they both do cry alot...ken still have that mean look but this time there is crying involved. the song that they play just add more tear, since it is slow & sad...i'm so into this lakorn can't wait for epsiode two...