Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh what if they play da ending theme over and over in eps2. i hope not lol jeezus just some background music would be good u know lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol they should definately tone it down. the song is nice and all but hearing too much of it will be annoying.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope they tone it down. LOL i been talkin bout dis for a long time lol i thought eps 1 was ok but a lot of it was laughable lol like his bodyguards LOL w/ bluetooth headsets in their ears all da time lol

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
im jus watchin this drama becuz this is aff's first time with ken. i wanna see the sparks...but yea i still prefer ann with ken.

SAWAN BIENG ALL THE WAY!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
they play aof's song too much... it's quite annoying... <_<

great work ate nikki! ^_^

gene36

sarNie Egg
Would be interested to know the following:

Where do you guys watch the lakorn from overseas?

What's the schedule for this lakorn? Which day and time?

AFF is really very attractive... and the part where she goes clinging onto Ken's shoulder and say,"dai yin mai kaaaaa...." WOW!

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

AFF is really very attractive... and the part where she goes clinging onto Ken's shoulder and say,"dai yin mai kaaaaa...." WOW!
wat i dont get wat ur askin....lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart

I watch it through live streaming...
http://www.maxnettv.tv/module_tvonlines/in...h=0&id=1392

the lakorn airs every wednesday and thursday... as for the time, it airs 8:30pm (Thailand time)