Jai Rao(Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Hi Tina!

WTH! Aff becomes crazy....Like messed up in the head, forgetting who she is crazy??

Lord - Sounds like a K-Drama already.
yep. at first, he was suppose to end up with vicky but they changed the ending so that aff and ken will end up together. remind me of tub tawan aum/benz lakorn cuz she became crazy at the end too.

lol this is like SB and JRL thread all over again. the threads are moving like crazy

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
After seeing the rest of what wishbone has subbed, I get what you mean with the song...but it doesn't bother me at all...I'm just looking forward to seeing what's ahead...

But I do understand why he was so hurt from her leaving...he has abandonment issues...since he was a little boy, and as a little girl, she promised him that she would never leave him...but she did, for no reason. Poor guy, and that statement he made to the reporters about loving someone, about loving someone, and they'll be the only one he loves...That was sweet...

Well, we all know why Vic is using Melanie, but she sure doesn't...for her to call Aeuy a cat burglar in the teaser...In the preview for episode 3, he told her he liked her right in front of Aeuy, if she was smart, she'd figure out he did that for a reason...

BTW, in the opening credits, for the wedding scene, when Vicky throws the bouquet and Aff catches it...why is Lift and that other chick there as well?

Okay ladies...try not to spam so much...I'm afraid I'll be behind again...JLR and SB sisters teaming up...that's a whole lot of spamming...I got the Lift & Oil concert to go to!!! So excited!!! :yahoo:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, just got done watching epi 2. The lakorn is moving at a good pace in my opinion. It didn't take long for Aff to be close to Ken again even though she's just his personal assistance. At least they didn't drag them running into each other back and forth until epi 4 or so. Maybe it's just me, but the song does not get on my nerves. It comes in and go out the other ear, maybe because I'm too focus on what's going on within the storyline. Either that or too busy looking at Ken's fine a$$. Wow, and just to imagine Noi wakes up looking at that beautiful smile every morning.

Epi 3 preview looks so good! Ken will try to get Aff jealous by pretending to hit on Vicky. So we all know what that mean, right? That type of action will stir up emotion and sexual tension between the two. Can't wait for the upclose and personal scene when Ken was in the white rob, pressing his body on Aff.

Tina - So does that mean Aff will end up crazy at the end while she's with Ken. I hope she at least become normal before the ending.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i'm so late i took a nap while dl-ing and really my nap turned into me just sleeping hahahahaha
running off to watch ep 2 now yaay :yahoo:
i'm starting to pay for all those peppers i ate yesterday/this morning. let me tell yall there as hot going in as coming out LMFAO!!! :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^gosh, i did that the other day with perfect crispy green MANGO/CHILI PEPPER w/Fish sauce .. The fine was horrible. i have to missed one class *sighed*

lol..i know..it's like SB all over again cuz i see so many familiar faces...i mean username :lol: ...but anyone know where Kristy & Prisna are? goodness i haven't seen tose two in a while

lol..like we've said way earlier in the filming this is the collaboration of the JLR Sisters & the SB Sisters

JLRSB

Just Love R-Scenes "Best" :lol:

i dunno couldn't tink of anyting for "B"
can we say .. 'BLEND' ? or BLACK .. :loool:

i'm 50/50 .. depending on the situation ..
sometime, it makes me sick .. seeing repetitively like that one mv made by someone ..
can't remember the youtube user name. ..
the DISTURBING r scenes :blush:

:lol: I'm scared of guys with deep voices.. it's like they can roar like a lion when they are mad... scary...
why? .. Rain have a VERY low voice :p .. i love man with deep voice .. so sexy -- in a way .. LOl

i believe the girl that sings with aof is maleewan and not beau sunita......although beau is really good too......but i love the song
it's Beau .. i first thought it was Maleewan .. but ch3 confirmed it : http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/fanclub/tv3song.php <--- 4th song

onahc

sarNie Elites
feel so bad for aff, but ken is gonna feel worse when he finds out the truth. this lakon is really good. and for the last time it's beau and not maleewan.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
damn woman! you had to missed a whole class session :loool:
hahaha its ok when i was @ work i had to pretend to go out to my car so i could use the bathroom out in the hallway or else our bathroom would hella smell hahaha. i swear theres no vent system in there either.
but those farang people they dont care they just go anway hahaha.

i cant wait to see this part!

and this part too!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ew dat annoying reporter guy is gettin cuddly w/ nathalie? is he tryin to use her? damn it gets dat bad when yah eat peppers? lol i don't have dat problem when i eat it lol

it's been confirmed dat it was beau ever since bout 2 days after da trailer came out. it is hard to tell some female singers apart though. i have trouble w/ dat

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OMG, first sight of Ken's face when i started watching and i was already screaming (quietly) at the screen!! lol

i loved when the reporters kept asking him about him and Menie and he answered "I can tell you the anwer right now..."

0.0 when Aff walked up those stairs and Aof started singing, and Ken looked like his dream girl materialized was such a highlight!!!!!!!!!

the flashback was sooo cute!!!! >< made me wanna cry at how close they were! and i always love the forehead move! <3 :wub: i had to rewatch that a couple times..

i loved how Vic was holding Aoey in the car

omg it's Kawee's dad!

and Mooyong/Soda!! <3

gosh Nott has such a very very low voice..

i love that Ken, er, Vic is so agressive...lol, it's not always good but so fun to watch!
like when he ask right out to Aoey where she's been for the last 8 years when she woke up! and i LOVE how he says straight out that she broke his heart..
i love that he's so possessive of her, demanding an answer, like he KNOWS she belongs to only him... :blush:

KIDNAP! YAAAY! <3 lol

lol, Kayla, thanks for the preview! sounds good!

i don't want to watch anything without subs cuz i want to understand every second of their words!!!! ><

so you're saying because of her disease Aff goes crazy? not sure how i feel about this...i mean it's different from the normal type of disease where she would just become very weak....but crazy?... :huh: idk...

i'm sure i'll love it anyways... :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
where's that cuddly picture of that reporter and natalie? did i missed it?
anyway, i don't' feel remorse for her -- she's craving for attention, she have have no right to tell how Koravic lead his life.
i guess, it's the only way for him to get information about aoey and vic's relationship. by using the closest person to home.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG! I just passed that part where she said thanks and then she "too" ken..omg so sad!

that part with natalie and the photog hasnt come up yet..its was in the opening credits.
i saw it this mornign with diana but i wasnt sure and its confirmed it is hitm eeww!

I WISH IT WAS THAT EASY TO GET INTO KENS LIFE OR ANY STAR! damn lucky bitch! lmfao jk jk she's not a bitch.

damn i've edited this post like 10 times hahahaha

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
lol..i know..it's like SB all over again cuz i see so many familiar faces...i mean username :lol: ...but anyone know where Kristy & Prisna are? goodness i haven't seen tose two in a while

lol..like we've said way earlier in the filming this is the collaboration of the JLR Sisters & the SB Sisters

JLRSB

Just Love R-Scenes "Best" :lol:

i dunno couldn't tink of anyting for "B"
LOOOL. that's clever. count me in!!! B)

so there's like no versions of just Aof or just Beau singing? don't get me wrong, i love the duet but there's also something just heavenly about their voices singing separately...

opening creds? closing creds? are they on yt????

THANKS FOR ALL THE PICTURES!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
those tears are frekn glued to affs face. everytime i see her she's always crying and the tears are in the same positions hahaha
shit kens trailer is huge! did you guys see krits on the set of sapai... its hella tiny compaired to that one. hahahaha

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
episode1.

already drama and lots of emotion...i understand ken the way he feels toward her, he felt abandon by her and all of sudden she comes back and cant explain why she left? what is he to think... i pitty Aoey on epi 2 i feel sorry for aoey on her first day on the job vic is such a jerk and the many misunderstanding continues