Jai Rao(Makers Group)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LOL, what i can't get over is how in all lakorns, the p'ek always have one thought about man and woman in bed, like how Ken said to Aff with he saw her with Nott in ep. 1 "what else do men and women do in bed besides that?"

WAIT, so it was AOEY who offered her bone marrow??? i thought Vic was talking about himself, saying the doc will transplant HIS bone marrow, but wateva...
but gosh, in the flashback, he was real different, you can just tell by the brightness in his eyes, even though his dad was sick, he was there for him and Aoey was there too....he was about to PROPOSE - how sweet!
then, omg, she left and he was chasing like mad! so heartbreaking! augh! that was the saddest part ever! he just threw the ring aside and all that and Aof's voice, omydamn!

aff cannot die at the end. if she does, then this lakorn is turnin into a kdrama..lol cuz thai lakorns always have happy endings.
that's what i'm talkin' bout! even on wiki, it says Thai lakorn ends with happily ever after, all conflicts resolved (<-- nerd)

that black gay guy reminds me of the black gay guy on America's Next Top Model. I think his name is Ms. Jay because the other dudes name is Jay too but its just Jay.
the cafe part was soooo cute. i love that little smirk they both had on their faces. :blush:
loool! i think i prefer P'Pat! cuz he don't seem to have the same type of bitchy attitude as Ms. Jay.. he's always there to make the scene fun, lol

i love this picture. her eyes are so beautiful and she's so cute in here :wub:
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/6483/a72048797ba7.jpg[/i
Credit: pantip[/quote]
what cute pic of Aff..i wonder if she is talking to P'Vic ... :P

dang, Lift's voice is such a contrast to Notts... hehe

whoa! that's Aff's hair at the end! barely recognized her!!! i hope she doesn't go crazy... T-T

[quote="mongstaness, post: 523840"]u dont understand why he was mad? really? he was mad and had anger issues becuz he hated ann's sister, cuz he knew she was usin his dad to get to him. but ken's dad wouldnt believe him. when u put urself in that situation, where ur own parents believe their new wife/husband over their own which, which is u, u would be furious.

n ken doesnt know how to handle having all this frustration and anger with his dad not believing him, so he goes out and releases it out on someone else, in this case he lets out his anger on ann, just because she's the sister and he wants to hurt ann so the sis will be hurt just as much.

u girls kno wat?(i didnt say guys, cuz im the only guy here...lol) i just saw a clip of the old sawan bieng with kob n that guy, and i didnt like it at all...i think ann and ken did a waaaaaaaaaay better job than they did.

but ne ways back to jai rao...lol im lovin it! they should a did it three days a week.[/quote]
i salute you man, cuz i agree. lol, i watched a clip of the part, I THINK, when Wee forces Rin to go with him after Lee slapped him and he's driving real crazy fast and it just was NOT the same..i don't know, i guess Kob and whatshisname...starts with a B? can't remember but anyways, i just don't think they fit the part either...or maybe just cuz i favor Ken and Ann cuz they were REALLY good with their ver. of SB...

YOU KNOW WHAT I LOVE ABOUT P'EK CHASING N'EK? the part where he does the real slick move, jumping over the gates or whatever's there, lol. always love watching that! :wub:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
mongstaness- haha i agree but then it would end a lot faster.
lol which is it gonna be? watch faster or end faster too?

dang, Vic is very subtle, no one at the hospital recognized him! ^_^

my intial thoughts of Vicki/Melanie was she didn't look very mean in the teasers but at the awards she was actin' kinda bratty...did what i call "N'RAI FACE" lol, but then the scene where her mom woke her up, she didn't seem like she was really evil or all clingy to Vic...maybe that'll come out later when Vic uses her to make Aoey jealous...

holy f! didn't watch ep. 2 yet BUT it looks hella FUN, Ken's gonna be an ass to Aff! just what i've been waiting for!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i could go for some cha mee right now LOL oh yea lift's voice and nott's voice is total opposite of each other lol

i need to get a move on this lakorn!! i'm done with finals, so i have time to watch lakorns now!! haha
woww u already had finals? do ur school go by quarters too?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
mongstaness- haha i agree but then it would end a lot faster.
lol which is it gonna be? watch faster or end faster too?

dang, Vic is very subtle, no one at the hospital recognized him! ^_^

my intial thoughts of Vicki/Melanie was she didn't look very mean in the teasers but at the awards she was actin' kinda bratty...did what i call "N'RAI FACE" lol, but then the scene where her mom woke her up, she didn't seem like she was really evil or all clingy to Vic...maybe that'll come out later when Vic uses her to make Aoey jealous...

holy f! didn't watch ep. 2 yet BUT it looks hella FUN, Ken's gonna be an ass to Aff! just what i've been waiting for!
lol..thats true. it want it to last! lol. that wait makes me want to watch it more..lol and i didnt watch ep 2 yet either...lol imma do that rite now.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
omg! i just started watchin ep 2 and saw in the title, that MAY was in here too! i havent seen her for sooo long! the last time i saw here was in Buang Ruk, Kling Kaew Ka Fark, and Tae Pang Korn..

and iono about u girls....but im not feeling the theme song...i love aof's voice, but im not digging the music. it's sooo slow. it doesnt match the beginning title at all.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
omg! i just started watchin ep 2 and saw in the title, that MAY was in here too! i havent seen her for sooo long! the last time i saw here was in Buang Ruk, Kling Kaew Ka Fark, and Tae Pang Korn..

and iono about u girls....but im not feeling the theme song...i love aof's voice, but im not digging the music. it's sooo slow. it doesnt match the beginning title at all.
Lol I'm okay with it but they played it too much lol.
My parents were so madd! They were like why do they keep playing it and they don't like Aof for some reason haha. I think it's cause of Atitarn Ruk haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
My parents were so madd! They were like why do they keep playing it and they don't like Aof for some reason haha. I think it's cause of Atitarn Ruk haha.
LMAO he only played a bad guy lol he aint really a bad guy. my mama like him but not in dat lakorn. she said every time he opened his eyes it scared da socks out of her. she calls him ai jao leh but now it's ai sohn LOL

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
i loved attitarn ruk! but i didnt like his character. i liked how he's always bad in lakorns, but he always sing hella sad love songs.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i liked his character in da middle and toward da end of dat lakorn. he was funny lol i know it wasn't meant to be funny but da things he said was funny haha. yea he's been bad in both his lakorn but he aint raay in my sigs lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMAO he only played a bad guy lol he aint really a bad guy. my mama like him but not in dat lakorn. she said every time he opened his eyes it scared da socks out of her. she calls him ai jao leh but now it's ai sohn LOL
LMAO SHE CALLS HIM THAT!? HAHAHAHA
MAN IF I EVER NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT AOF I'LL JUST ASK YOU. IT WILL SAVE ME TIME SEARCHING THROUGH GOOGLE AND SW HAHAHA.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea through out da whole lakorn of captain/pim's she kept saying AI JAO LEH when aof came on screen LOL but when i was watchin peck/aof/ice's concert dvd right when his face came on she goes ai sohn... lol

gene36

sarNie Egg
i think she's probably sick and that doctor look after her for that 8 years... some illness that she's too shy to tell P'Vic... so she left silently... now feeling much better (still under medication), she returned to keep her promise.... like other lakorns, knowing people misunderstand you but kept inside and not say... making us viewers irritated... 55555... above is only my assuptions...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't think I'm crying, but tears are running down my face. WOW!!! The effect is strong. You don't even realize you're silently crying.

nikki1786

LizQuen
im heading to DL the episode 2 to make my 2nd fan MV...and im trying to put some more effects..so you bettah watch it out^_^