Jai Rao(Makers Group)

fanny

sarNie Adult
i think this lakorn they tried to make like korean drama. is this lakorn is korean drama wannabe or what. which is good though little bit different from most thai lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
^nikki, i'm jealous of your program. that's some cool effect :clap:
btw. nice job

Wow. Daimend, i thought you're thai too LOL ..
cha mee sound good. i want some as well .. :p

moh, are you making one? ..
i was going to use WISH's song ..'I HATE THIS PLACE' but i couldn't bring myself to make it until more scenes of them together"

maybe if in the future, i'll make some attempt to make you cry :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yah probably thought i was thai cause i understand it and conversed w/ some people in thai on dis forum lol and i translated some stuff too lol cecilia i dunno if it's a typo every time but u always spell my username daimend but it's diamend lol i aint dat pressed but i notice dat u never spelled it right once LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LMFAO OH GOSH...I'VE PROBABLY SPELLED YOUR NAME WRONG TO DIAMEND :loool:

CECI I'M MAKING ONE BUT I'M NOT USING ANY HMONG SONGS.
AHHHHH THAT HMONG SONG IS JUST TOO SAD. I DONT THINK I CAN STAND MAKING IT. :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
sall good i aint dat pressed but i just noticed dat every time cecilia spells my name it's always daimend lol

haha what eye trick?

cecilia

Staff member
LOl .. good thing, we're not out on a date. LOl you would so not call me :p LOl (wait, nvm, i'm not lesbian either) just kidding w/you. Lol

Some ppl couldn't get my name right in here either .. :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO dat aint what i meant lol i just think dat it's funny how we all assume dat all of us are girls u know. i am a girl just to clear dat out of da way LOL but i guess most guys don't care enough bout lakorn and all dat stuff to post bout it.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hahahaha its true though i do automatically think everyone here is a girl hahahahaa.

ceci did i tell you that my "story of a secet society" last night was HELLA GOOD! mmm hmm girl i dont know whats been happening but girl mmm hmmm me and Krit wooo.

cecilia

Staff member
haha. just like the avatar? .. sour lemon -- no more lemonade? :loool:
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN doing to get such dream

--- hahah. i dont' want to bring the tight pant back to the conversation ..
but dang, them SHINEE boys wore them tight WHITE pant to the MKMMUSICAL FESTIVAL .. so ugly : (watching Korean music award atm)

cecilia

Staff member
yes. ugly, so very ugly ..
the boys go crazy when WG walk out, wow, already been a year since they last went for the award.
suck, i missed RAIN's carpet moment .. LOL

moh, you should. do one, to make ppl who feel the emotions in the song, cry :p
for me, i didn't cry when i watch JAI RAO .. but when i listen to song, my eyes will water heavily.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
girrrlllll i do not know what i have been doing so differently to get such good secret society stories but i hope it never stops :loool: they've been so promising hahahahaa.
SHINEE IN WHITE TIGHT PANTS..OHHH I'LL PASS. :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
yes. they have skinny leg .. and boney figure .. LOl .. it just look awful on them .. plus, they're walking like them runway model too.
DBSK looks better than them ..but one thing i want to say is .. some men are not make for fur, so please, limited fur wearing LOl

awe, KHUNNIE looks so CUTE on the red carpet .. i like this do on him :p
Big BANG looks good as well :clap: too bad, the liner are a bit THICK ;) -- and tight black pant .. bad. bad.

anyway, i hope you continue to have them dreams too .. inspire you to do pictories when NM air :p

i'm heading out .. getting sleepy .. almost 4 am in the morning :( .. night gals. been nice spamming.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
pictories waaa i havent done those in a while. i dont think i can anymore.
NM aires in 2009 right? woooo i guess i have some time hahaha.
goodnight ceci.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
LMAO dat aint what i meant lol i just think dat it's funny how we all assume dat all of us are girls u know. i am a girl just to clear dat out of da way LOL but i guess most guys don't care enough bout lakorn and all dat stuff to post bout it.
lol..imma guy n i obviously care enough to post in here..lol

aff is one of the best lookin actress out there...n i love her, but i love ann more becuz she's got some amazing acting skills...aff's gettin there tho

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
hahahaha its true though i do automatically think everyone here is a girl hahahahaa.

ceci did i tell you that my "story of a secet society" last night was HELLA GOOD! mmm hmm girl i dont know whats been happening but girl mmm hmmm me and Krit wooo.
I'm also thinking that all of us here are girls... :loool: but I guess we're wrong... :rolleyes: