Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i would classify jlr and sb as typically thai drama cause of the r'scenes and revenge and kidnap and stuff.
k-drama tend to have an incurable disease and sad ending
yap! plus this is why i thought " A Love to Kill " was more of a thai drama than a korean drama...with the pra'ek wanting to take revenge on nang'ek cuz he misunderstood her than in returns falls in love w/ her.... :lol:

WOW, nice video! Why would you feels like that? You're better than me because you have time to made a fan video. I wish I have time off to make fan video! I been busy with school but I was around JLR(back in the day.lol) and ATEAM thread with the other sister sometime. Now, since Jai Rao is aired I I have to drop by even though I have alot of homeworks and projects for school. I hope to be active in JR's thread with you and other! :yahoo: Hope to see a second MV from you! :yahoo:
wow girlie...u're reallie tat busie..goodness i'm scared now heading off to college...i might not get to watch lakorns anymore.... :lmao:
anyways thank you..u're alwaise so sweet Prisna...tat's why i was totallie looking for u..eheheh...hope to see u around

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
yap! plus this is why i thought " A Love to Kill " was more of a thai drama than a korean drama...with the pra'ek wanting to take revenge on nang'ek cuz he misunderstood her than in returns falls in love w/ her.... :lol:

wow girlie...u're reallie tat busie..goodness i'm scared now heading off to college...i might not get to watch lakorns anymore.... :lmao:
anyways thank you..u're alwaise so sweet Prisna...tat's why i was totallie looking for u..eheheh...hope to see u around
Yes, I agree with you that A Love to Kill was more of a thai lakorn than korean drama. I really want spoiler for JR right now. JR airs on Wed & Thurs rigth?

Off-topic
You think I'm in college? I'm senior in high school. What grade you in? Right now I have many thing to do, hope I have some fun time before I graduate.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I am LOVING it, because i think Jai Rao makes more sense and is more practical than SB or JLR. SB, ken's character is just 100% in anger most of the time hurting everyone he can, he rapes a girl 4 freaking times and everything still turns out alright, talk about WEIRD? In JLR, aff has already decided to pretend as her cousin, which means whatever treatment she gets from harit, she 'deserves' it, then why the hell was she so mad at him when he found out she's not sansanee? I mean, she was the one that decided to take whatever hatred for her cousin, it is her own choice.

Thus Jai Rao is of a more, deeper type of lakorn, it analyzes love from a hurtful and painful way, and even if it is not like any K-drama, so be it.
lol maybe i'm bias or not... -_- ..but most of Sawan Bieng made sense to me...well all the parts with Kavee made sense to me...even the rapes...well like the first one....he was pushed over the edge.... the ones in between does too...i guess..he was juz a perve then... :lol: ...but i totallie understand where he gets his anger from and why he falls in love with Narin..for SB i was more into Kavee & Khun Kid's story than Narin & Kavee...i tink the father and son relationship...i haven't seen another thai drama tat have portray it this way before...and i tink it absolutely great...in a way i understood why narin could love kavee and in another way i can't...like it's weird but i tink their love is dark, an almost tragic love...i tink wen a couple goes through a dark stage...divorce watever i may be and can come back to love each other...it makes they're love tat much stronger

Ummm if Aoey was to died in the end of the lakorn, that would just be wrong. Koravic lost his fathhttp://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=22846&st=2460&gopid=524858&#
Complete Editer and misunderstand for 8 years. Aoey returns and congradulated him and make amend. If Koravic scarafice his life to help Aoey would be tear recking too. They should just have a happy ending. =) ahahaha but who knows what'll happen. I am trying to ignore all spoilers for JR.
tat would be unfair huh :lol:

but i could happen...like Song Rao Nirundon...i thought it was totallie unfair for dem to die... :lmao: ..aom suffered so much and so did ken losing a lover once alreadie... :lmao:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, I agree with you that A Love to Kill was more of a thai lakorn than korean drama. I really want spoiler for JR right now. JR airs on Wed & Thurs rigth?

Off-topic
You think I'm in college? I'm senior in high school. What grade you in? Right now I have many thing to do, hope I have some fun time before I graduate.
boy don't i feel bad....

i'm also a senior as well but i took a lot of my classes during the pass summers...so now i'm living the senoir life of open first...and only 4 periods..now juz the whole college applications stuff

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
boy don't i feel bad....

i'm also a senior as well but i took a lot of my classes during the pass summers...so now i'm living the senoir life of open first...and only 4 periods..now juz the whole college applications stuff
Off-topic
Wow, you have only 4 classes, same as me but I work after school. I'm taking AP Calculus and AP Physics, OMG it's killing me. I have so much thing to do,taking ACT and SAT,college application stuff,senior due,senior picture, and so on..... I need money right now. :lol: Life been hard for me rigth now, my mom been ill about two weeks and my grandpa at Cambodia is ill too. I have to balance my life with home,school,and job.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Off-topic
Wow, you have only 4 classes, same as me but I work after school. I'm taking AP Calculus and AP Physics, OMG it's killing me. I have so much thing to do,taking ACT and SAT,college application stuff,senior due,senior picture, and so on..... I need money right now. :lol: Life been hard for me rigth now, my mom been ill about two weeks and my grandpa at Cambodia is ill too. I have to balance my life with home,school,and job.
i had 2 AP Classes last year...it was okay for me...i guess it wasn't tat hard cuz i took one AP class my sophomore year and learned how to manage the work..and took two my junior year so i wasn't freaked out about the work load...tis year i only have one...AP Literature..i love english! i wanted Cal. too but i couldn't fit tat into my schedule cuz i go to another high school in the afternoon to take my Occupation class...i'm not taking my Act..juz my SAT's...i need to prepare for my SAT II...Prisna if u dun mind me asking wat state do u live in? i dun work...but as part of my Occupation class i MUST help teach a class...so after my high school stuff i teach a bunch of bratty kindergardens..but they're sweet too..the only difference between us is I dun get pay...but tis ting takes up my time so i can't reallie have job...plus i'm in like a lot of clubs..and 3 of them happen to meet on the same day...friday so on fridays i'm jumping to 3 places after school...yes yes..senior year = lotx of money...my family ain't doing so well either..but i'll try to get a job soon so we won't have to live month to month :lmao: ..well i hope ur mom & grandpa feels better soon

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i had 2 AP Classes last year...it was okay for me...i guess it wasn't tat hard cuz i took one AP class my sophomore year and learned how to manage the work..and took two my junior year so i wasn't freaked out about the work load...tis year i only have one...AP Literature..i love english! i wanted Cal. too but i couldn't fit tat into my schedule cuz i go to another high school in the afternoon to take my Occupation class...i'm not taking my Act..juz my SAT's...i need to prepare for my SAT II...Prisna if u dun mind me asking wat state do u live in? i dun work...but as part of my Occupation class i MUST help teach a class...so after my high school stuff i teach a bunch of bratty kindergardens..but they're sweet too..the only difference between us is I dun get pay...but tis ting takes up my time so i can't reallie have job...plus i'm in like a lot of clubs..and 3 of them happen to meet on the same day...friday so on fridays i'm jumping to 3 places after school...yes yes..senior year = lotx of money...my family ain't doing so well either..but i'll try to get a job soon so we won't have to live month to month :lmao: ..well i hope ur mom & grandpa feels better soon
From Dayton. Ohio. Girl, we spamming in this thread. :lol:

Btw thank! Yes, they are feeling better!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
From Dayton. Ohio. Girl, we spamming in this thread. :lol:

Btw thank! Yes, they are feeling better!
Ohio eh? where do u plan to go to college?

i'm on the west side The Golden State

glad to hear..my sister / bro. are sick too...lilo cold

lol..dun worrie Prisna...u should have been hear earlier...i tink we had like 10 pages juz yapping about guys in tight pants.... :lol:

i wonder where everyone one is? so quiet today / tonite

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ohio eh? where do u plan to go to college?

i'm on the west side The Golden State

glad to hear..my sister / bro. are sick too...lilo cold

lol..dun worrie Prisna...u should have been hear earlier...i tink we had like 10 pages juz yapping about guys in tight pants.... :lol:

i wonder where everyone one is? so quiet today / tonite
I'm plannin to go Wright State University since I have a scholarship to WSU. Hope your bro/sis feel better! I'm suppose to do my homework but I'm so tired (babysitting my niece and nephew, OMG they're like animal in the zoo :lol: but love them to death). I TRY (maybe ignore the alarm again) to wake up early to do my homework. :lol:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm plannin to go Wright State University since I have a scholarship to WSU. Hope your bro/sis feel better! I'm suppose to do my homework but I'm so tired (babysitting my niece and nephew, OMG they're like animal in the zoo :lol: but love them to death). I TRY (maybe ignore the alarm again) to wake up early to do my homework. :lol:
i have a meeting earlie in the morning w/ my counselor too...gosh..yeah i'll be off to do HW in a bit

LOL off topic...but i thought tis clip was so funnie..it's from Lift & Oil's concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynkLJfWetOg...feature=related

i tink it's oil..he was like who here is Thai, Laos..then he had to stop and ask the guy behind him...and then turned back and said " Hmong? " lol :loool: ....and then u hear a whole group of ppl going crazie :yahoo:

can i forgive him? :w-scene-pop-corn: boy i hope this will bring more thai celebrities over here in Fresno / Central valley of CA....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i have a meeting earlie in the morning w/ my counselor too...gosh..yeah i'll be off to do HW in a bit

LOL off topic...but i thought tis clip was so funnie..it's from Lift & Oil's concert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynkLJfWetOg...feature=related

i tink it's oil..he was like who here is Thai, Laos..then he had to stop and ask the guy behind him...and then turned back and said " Hmong? " lol :loool: ....and then u hear a whole group of ppl going crazie :yahoo:

can i forgive him? :w-scene-pop-corn: boy i hope this will bring more thai celebrities over here in Fresno / Central valley of CA....
OMG that was funny! :loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
wait u aint answer me. are u khmer too?
Yes

Exactly.

Jai Rao is not a lakorn for little kids because it has more profound and deep love to it, and the ppl that are loving it are the ones that can understand the pain.

Not that I don't like those funny bickering lakorns, but Jai Rao is more of my type.
Ditto...that's why I was looking forward to this one, people tell me to watch K-dramas cuz it's so romantic and deep or whatnot, but I prefer Thai and Chinese dramas...and this was the one meaningful lakorn that's airing this year, to me at least...I love a love story like this...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes

Ditto...that's why I was looking forward to this one, people tell me to watch K-dramas cuz it's so romantic and deep or whatnot, but I prefer Thai and Chinese dramas...and this was the one meaningful lakorn that's airing this year, to me at least...I love a love story like this...
I didnt know you were Khmer!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Really Prisna?

If Vic was really mad with Aeoy, he wouldn't still use "ter" when speaking to her, he would just use "khun"...so at least that shows that he still feels close to her. Now, after continuing with the subbed ones, I totally understands Vic's anger and hatred towards Aeoy...once you get your heartbroken by the one person you truly loved, especially like that, you can't get over that easily...and in other lakorns, when a man is that heartbroken, it would take him forever to be able to move on and fall for the n'ek, right? Well...it just so happens that the n'ek is the one that broke his heart, so how can he move on when she came back? If the girl that broke his heart was a nang'rai, like in Kaew Tah Pee, then he could move on...but it's like having to face those 8 years of pain, unanswered questions, and anger...It's a good thing he doesn't treat her worse than that...that was 8 years...

BTW, if she did have leukemia...wouldn't she be dead already? She was gone for 8 years...she should be way weaker than she already is...or something...