Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
kash thats not oil.
hahahaha girl when that girl stole the cut out of the guy i was hella laughing.
i would have done the same thing if there was one of krit hahahahaha
okay then thanx...i dun reallie know oil anyways...i wonder who sings it then..he's got a nice voice

tat girl FOCUS (fan chun) didn't steal it..though i would cuz i'm cheap like tat..esp if it was Krit like u said or Ken of course..even betta both..but she didnt' steal it i tink she bought it..have u seen the movie...i totallie love it :wub: to me..i like it a lot betta than Love of Siam...all tose teen movies...

gosh juz got back from Silamanee thread...it's so heated in there...gosh and juz wen i was saying al the fans in that thread are so on topic and mature unlike us here in JR land

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i don't like how he's courting aff while he's still married even though his marriage is on da rocks. aff knows he's married too

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
the flowers he got for aff werent that good. Ken shoulda went to narin's flower shop and forced narin to make his flowers for him....lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea i don't like how he's courting aff while he's still married even though his marriage is on da rocks. aff knows he's married too
ey reallie... <_< i dun care how rocky the relationship is i hate woman who talk to other ppl hubbies...DISGUST me to the point of no return...

the flowers he got for aff werent that good. Ken shoulda went to narin's flower shop and forced narin to make his flowers for him....lol
lol :loool: tat is too funnie...first the recarnation of Khun Kid and now narin lol :loool:...

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
okay then thanx...i dun reallie know oil anyways...i wonder who sings it then..he's got a nice voice

tat girl FOCUS (fan chun) didn't steal it..though i would cuz i'm cheap like tat..esp if it was Krit like u said or Ken of course..even betta both..but she didnt' steal it i tink she bought it..have u seen the movie...i totallie love it :wub: to me..i like it a lot betta than Love of Siam...all tose teen movies...

gosh juz got back from Silamanee thread...it's so heated in there...gosh and juz wen i was saying al the fans in that thread are so on topic and mature unlike us here in JR land
hey i want to check this heated thread...lol wat page does it start?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ey reallie... <_< i dun care how rocky the relationship is i hate woman who talk to other ppl hubbies...DISGUST me to the point of no return...

lol :loool: tat is too funnie...first the recarnation of Khun Kid and now narin lol :loool:...
yea dats y i was like dis lakorn is wack in lots of ways lol but imma keep watching cause i don't dislike it enough to drop it lol

his glasses weren't huge to me lol and i didn't think he looked bad w/ dem on.

oooooooo imma go visit da silamanee thread LOL sank u kashie haha

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yea dats y i was like dis lakorn is wack in lots of ways lol but imma keep watching cause i don't dislike it enough to drop it lol

his glasses weren't huge to me lol and i didn't think he looked bad w/ dem on.

oooooooo imma go visit da silamanee thread LOL sank u kashie haha
wacky woocky...but i'm a ken devoted lover...so i'll stick around and i'm like sarN now...i've fallen under aff's spell :wub:

okay wow..everyone want to check it out..okay i guess i'll meet u guys/girls there? :unsure:

gene36

sarNie Egg
sorry guys... only started watching thai lakorns not long ago... Jai Row is only my 5th lakorn. i'm not thai... and would like to know what's P'ek and N'ek means? sorry if it's a dumb question.... 5555

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wacky woocky...but i'm a ken devoted lover...so i'll stick around and i'm like sarN now...i've fallen under aff's spell :wub:

okay wow..everyone want to check it out..okay i guess i'll meet u guys/girls there? :unsure:
no i aint gon post i just gon lurk LOL

gene u aint thai but dats cool u got da 555 thing down lol cute

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
sorry guys... only started watching thai lakorns not long ago... Jai Row is only my 5th lakorn. i'm not thai... and would like to know what's P'ek and N'ek means? sorry if it's a dumb question.... 5555
there's no such thing as a dumb question dear...lol...cool welcome to the thai crazie :wub: ..which other lakorns have you watched?

pra'ek / p'ek refers to the leading actor...main male character..for example here Ken or Vic

nang'ek/ n'ek refers to the leading actress...main female character..for example here aff or Aoey/chorada

another question..don't hesistate to ask...we're not mean..well at least not in this thread now don't go over to the "Silamanee" thread...lol j/k...it's juz a lilo misunderstanding over there :)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult

ohhhhh its a movie? hmmm maybe i will watch it. whats the name?
ahhaha they made it look like she hella stole the cut out hahhaa.
i would have stoled it hahaha.
whats up in the silamanee thread? i havent gone in there for a while. i keep asking them whats the air time for live streaming but no one answers me so i stopped going in.
lmao i agree we are always off topic but its interesting hahaha.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
no i aint gon post i just gon lurk LOL

gene u aint thai but dats cool u got da 555 thing down lol cute
okay sooo did u have fun lurking... ;)

gosh am i the only one tat has my username showing @ the bottom...u girls/guys need to change tat so i know i'm not alone here sometimes..or if i am...so i'll know <_<

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhhhh its a movie? hmmm maybe i will watch it. whats the name?
ahhaha they made it look like she hella stole the cut out hahhaa.
i would have stoled it hahaha.
whats up in the silamanee thread? i havent gone in there for a while. i keep asking them whats the air time for live streaming but no one answers me so i stopped going in.
lmao i agree we are always off topic but its interesting hahaha.
poor moh jah..no one is telling u? well juz watch it wen it up on YT then.... ;) ...it is fun to go off topic..i didn't say it wasn't it was juz..it felt different being in tat thread..i feel it..it almost feels like Spicy Forum in there :loool: ...a whole differen't forum...

the title of the movie is "Horomones"....the movie revolves around 4 differen't situations with different ppl involve in there...it's about teens and our annula SUMMER break wen school is out..wat we do..the cast is AWESOME BTW...focus, nak charlie, micheal...gosh...love these kids

lol...i live all 4 situations/stories..and the girl w/ the cut out has a reallie cute ending

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
well now only mine username is showing lol yea i had fun lurking lol what movie was u talkin bout kashie? fan chun? dat movie is SOOOOOO CUUUTE i bought da dvd it's so cuuute. when i have a son i want him to look like dat lil boy lol i forgot his name

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
well now only mine username is showing lol yea i had fun lurking lol what movie was u talkin bout kashie? fan chun? dat movie is SOOOOOO CUUUTE i bought da dvd it's so cuuute. when i have a son i want him to look like dat lil boy lol i forgot his name
reallie i dun see ur username..weird :unsure:

I was talking about Hormones i'm hecka promoting tat movie...but yeah the boy from fan chun is also in there as well along with the girl too...the boy's name is Nak Charlie..OMFG! i know Fan Chun has got to be one of my fav. movies..reminds me of the good times...i know i totallie want tis movie for my kids too :wub: