Jai Rao(Makers Group)

iceteayang

sarNie Egg
is it on yt? hahahaha i'm going to prefect his hip movements :loool:
i just got back from aff's web site and they have a chat box thing on there.
i think i just got motivated to continue to learn how to read thai.
when i was first there, there wasnt anyone except this other gal so i was doing ok reading and writing but then baaaammmm a whole bunch of them came in and started writing. at that point everything just turned into mumbo jumbo for me hahahaa.
i kind of caught what some of them were saying but not fully. i hope they werent making fun of me :blink:
ohhh and two of them were talking about speaking korean i think hahahaha.
this other gal did talk to me in english. her english was really good too.
i guess all in all they were nice. i got the nice to meet you part from all of them.
this one time over at clubatichart i remember this thai girl was mad because there was a bunch of us on the chat box and we were writing in english she got mad and was like why is there so many farangs on today. that was totally uncalled for.
it was weird. made me realize i cant go to thailand alone yet. i'm not good enough to be left alone in a country where i still need my dictionary :loool:
dear, no need to worried abt the language there...for tourist place, lots of ppl can speak english and if u wanna go for shopping can just press ur calculator for bargain...that's why singaporean is crazy for going BKK...one of my ex colleuge go BKK every year...just like her yearly routine :loool:
i have never been there be4, but going to phuket next feb...sad...actually i'm planing going koh samui,but budget airline just got the crazy 4 cents promotion... pray hard i won't be back like a charcoal...i'm tan enough... :tease:

iceteayang

sarNie Egg
icetea you going to phuket wooo how fun! you can visit the jlr island lol.
ok i'll pray hard for you but i know you'll get tan anyway lol.
i'm really envy my fair skin friends... :rolleyes:
how i hope one day i can be as fair as a boiled egg white...haha
ppl think i must be sporty with my tan skin,actually i'm a lazy otaku who always stay in home and face my dear computer whole day :blush:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i hate that when commericals come on my streaming works perfectly fine but right when the lakorn starts it gets all buffery again! ughh! :wacko:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
kash i'm watching it from maxnettv.tv
you should watch it there too cause i tried watching it from siamtv but i found out that they're also streaming from maxtv. thats like watching it through a 2nd person. lol
its almost over. =(

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
kash i'm watching it from maxnettv.tv
you should watch it there too cause i tried watching it from siamtv but i found out that they're also streaming from maxtv. thats like watching it through a 2nd person. lol
its almost over. =(
maxnettv.tv....i tried tat...but somehow my screen i blocked halfway so i can only see the top protion..*tears* :lmao:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
awwww what the heck did you do? lol
i wonder if theres another website to stream off of. maxtv is being a pain in the ass.
but its almost over so i guess i'll just sit through it..or i'll just wait until ceci uploads ep 3.