Jai Rao(Makers Group)

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
i just took a good look at dese caps. oh my lord what da hell is going on? was he tryin to rape her? but in da last cap he look real sad
It's a endearing kiss, not rape. His face expression was very different from episode 3 or 4 where he was wearing his bath robe. It was his true expression. :D Cuz he was so frightened when she was gasping for air in that scene. I like that scene because it just showed how much he loved her.

I honestly don't know what he said to her after she woke up that made her cried so much.

I feel sad for both Vic & Aoey, but I think they're pretty messed up themselves. I would never consider the fact that they love each other at all if anything. Vic was just playing with Aoey's feelings. Such a helpless character and Aoey was pulling back and forth between Lak and Vic. I guess she's just as pitiful as Vic. I just don't understand why she would love and want to marry Lak if it was Vic who made her cry all these times.

cecilia

Staff member
ssoo good today.. such a tear jerker... like wen vic was taking care of aoey and he called out p'luks name, when aoey heart stopped beating cos vic was up to no good and when vic was at aoeys apartment thinking bout her he said something very touching (dont remember it tho) and she put her hand on p'luks hand... aww very touching 2day cant wait for 2moro... but loved that the wedding with vic and meniee was only for the lakorn that they were making (i think) and it wasnt real and what we thought was a willing scene was only fuelled by vic drunkeness and anger at aoey cos he thought of her before his kissed meniee and he pulled out in the end...
i know, i was holding my breath this morning too, hoping that he would stop and thank god, he did, otherwise, i would piss at him for taking his anger on innocent Mennie. or to imagine the IMPOSSIBLE at the end too :( ---

if i'm correct, he pick up Aoey's picture frame and said "I can't forget you for real." -- sorta interpret to why can't i forget you.

i just took a good look at dese caps. oh my lord what da hell is going on? was he tryin to rape her? but in da last cap he look real sad
no r here .. he carry her from the ocean after she faint, he's scare that something bad is hurting her.
he kiss her on the cheek and sorta whisper breathlessly that he's THERE and not to worry, BUT she utter Lak's name and start crying, this discourage him but he still continue to wipe her dry.

as for R -- i'm not sure, but according to the MV, i saw Vic forcing Aoey at around 3 minutes to the MV of MY HEART BELONG TO YOU.

It's a endearing kiss, not rape. His face expression was very different from episode 3 or 4 where he was wearing his bath robe. It was his true expression. :D Cuz he was so frightened when she was gasping for air in that scene. I like that scene because it just showed how much he loved her.

I honestly don't know what he said to her after she woke up that made her cried so much.

I feel sad for both Vic & Aoey, but I think they're pretty messed up themselves. I would never consider the fact that they love each other at all if anything. Vic was just playing with Aoey's feelings. Such a helpless character and Aoey was pulling back and forth between Lak and Vic. I guess she's just as pitiful as Vic. I just don't understand why she would love and want to marry Lak if it was Vic who made her cry all these times.
i think he said something along the line "Just when you know your lover call, you wake up reluctantly to pick it. You're feeling better/fine now. Since you're better, then get up and work. Get up, get up! Get up." Aoey start to cry. 'Or if it help you to have strength to work, just consider me as him. Stop pretending/playing innocent."

He is so HARSH on her :lmao:

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
i guess he finds out at the end of the episode that p'aff is sick... right??
i'm watching the lakorn without subtitles and i don't speak thai... so i just assume that's what happened from what i saw...

jakjann

Jakjann
i hope not that he finds out at the end of the episode that p'aff is sick...hope Sooner.....

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE EPI 6 ---- OMG ---- Ken is going to dedicate the song to Aff which matches them perfectly ---

I feel so bad for Aff on epi 5. Ken is just so wrong and cute all the same time. I know it's evil when he makes Aff jealous but I happen to think it's adorable, like a little kid being bad to get attention. LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omfg! today's episode made me cry :lmao: ...i feel so bad for everyone...esp. Aoey :lmao:

Vic was so mean wen he dragged her outta bed..and she continued to cry....he was heartlessly saying "stand up...stand up and go to work"....why are u soo mean :spin: and then Aoey getting slap by Tee Rak's wife...tat was double sad..i bet she must feel so bad for dating her hubbie....poor aoey
'
and yes like the rest of you girls..thank goodness Vic didn't go all the way w/ Menie.. :ph34r: ...but i thought it was extremely sad for Menie..cuz Vic thought of Aff even wen he was with her...goodness i felt him in this scene...all his feelings for Aff was overbearing for him... :spin:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i was crying this morning, my sister look at me all weird too. Lol
today episode definitely is sad :( ..
i'm glad you got your internet back ..
you're very up to date and have it caught up already.
i watch it online, live, and then dvd LOL .. it's getting crazy ^^

thank you So and Diamend for the vdo .. man, MY HEART BELONG TO YOU mv is so sad --- however, i noticed a part in there. AOEY going to get r by Vic .. what the? :eek:
i hope not b/c i want to see a willing instead --- if there must be a scene or something
:p

ah, my msn user is Ceciliakhang02@hotmail.com <-- i'm not online often, the JLR sisters have notice that alot LOL
i knoe...i was like a R scene..i neva expected tat for tis lakorn..goodness they heck hide tis from us huh...lol..but i hope...i hope it's an R turned willing scene :wub: -_-

the kiss in episode 6:

Credit: pantip
i know i CANNOT wait for tomorrow's episode...the kiss..finally he's not holding back on his emotion anymore :blush: ...the weird seduction by the sister (reminds me of Mafia Tee Ruk...wen Pitta tried to seduce Chakrit...except tat Pitta is way more appealing)...along w/ all the food eheheheh :spin:

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
i think he said something along the line "Just when you know your lover call, you wake up reluctantly to pick it. You're feeling better/fine now. Since you're better, then get up and work. Get up, get up! Get up." Aoey start to cry. 'Or if it help you to have strength to work, just consider me as him. Stop pretending/playing innocent."

He is so HARSH on her :lmao:
ceci, by any chance do you understand what he said on TV that made she cried so much afterward? did he say something about his relationship with Menie and how much he loved Menie?

anyway, thanks for letting me know what he said to her..that helped a lot...no wonder she cried. she was crying after sandy slapped her and she was thinking of what Vic said..umm..did Vic say something bad about her and it related to what Sandy said that affected her to faint again? poor girl.

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE EPI 6 ---- OMG ---- Ken is going to dedicate the song to Aff which matches them perfectly ---

I feel so bad for Aff on epi 5. Ken is just so wrong and cute all the same time. I know it's evil when he makes Aff jealous but I happen to think it's adorable, like a little kid being bad to get attention. LOL
I agree with you..he's definitely a bad kid trying to get attention..and you know what? I think he got what he wanted. He doesn't even know that his behavior is hurting her badly. Well, what to do, when you get hurt, you just want to get someone hurt too. -_-

I just love the way he kept calling her...and showing up at her house...!!! It meant that no matter how much he wanted to make her believe that he loves Menie, his actions betrayed him because he kept coming to her time after time. He got anxious and mad when he couldn't find her. I wonder if he ever got scared of the fact that she might leave him one day again without leaving any words behind.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
here's some banners i've made for Jai Rao, if you're gonna use it please credit =]...and i'm trying to get back into making banners so, dont laugh! hahah...enjoy

i've made some for Sapai Glai Peun Tiang also, so you can check there for some lol..not much, but atleast its something...and i just started watching Jai Rao yesterday, and i cried in the 1st episode...omg...its so good!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^My learning Thai can help you with that...they asked him who the girl in the picture was, and he said he doesn't know who she is, and that the guy in the picture just looks like him, but it's not him...Total and complete burn...

Man, I'm trying to catch up, but you guys are too fast

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
^awww..he denied that he knows Aoey? or the girl? thanks for answering :)
awww...she's all crying because of that..she must be very hurt..

oh, what did he say to her when there was a flashback at the beach right after sandy slapped her?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Time to analyze the episode...<cracks knuckles>...I'm watching it without subs too, but I'm understanding more than I used to, I guess the fact that I don't wanna wait for subs has caused me to understand more Thai...anyway...

Man, what irritated me was after she found the ring and put it back on her finger, she kept kissing it over and over...I get the guy is a good guy, but he's not the one she loves, so why all that kissing, and let Vic see...Man, but when he took her up to his room, the concern and fear on his face...I think at a certain point, he did realize that he went too far, and he was scared that he would lose her because of it...Like when she was gasping for air and he kissed her, that was so sweet, but oh, the song and then "P'Lak" just killed it...my niece was crying so much, I thought I would, but I guess I didn't...I'm just too mad at Vic in general.

Okay, I totally understand why she called out his name, too bad Vic didn't understand...because who does she run to everytime Vic hurts her? Lak...he knows what's wrong with her, he knows the truth about her, so of course she would utter his name...and the part where she kept muttering "P'Vic is too cruel..." or something to that effect, and seeing Vic hear that...man, that hurt me...Cuz I think at that moment, Aoey finally accepted that Vic really does hate her, and will always be mean to her, even if that is far from the truth...That's why this whole thing is so twisted.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Did you notice Vic's little smile when Aoey caught the bouquet?

That flashback was too complex for me...all I get was Vic saying that her love has caused her to do what she did in the ocean...and that she prepare for something...that's all I got...