Jai Rao(Makers Group)

tonethsang

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqE80iUzXbM

ahhh! Vic is gonna marrie Menie for reals in the lakorn!! not the lakorn within the lakorn...but our sweet heart Tee Ruk runs into stop 'em and P'Vic runs off leaving poor Meni @ the altar

wow...so much drama...btw wat is our prediction on tis lakorn..how many episodes? <_<

the lakorn is so confusing [the lakorn within the lakorn] it is hard to tell if it is real or fake
who is TEE RUK i don't understand thai i just watch it
and poor menie she have no idea of what is going on and she is getting hurt :(

well i think that vic is going to run off kidnap aoey take her to the beach house

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
the lakorn is so confusing [the lakorn within the lakorn] it is hard to tell if it is real or fake
who is TEE RUK i don't understand thai i just watch it
and poor menie she have no idea of what is going on and she is getting hurt :(

well i think that vic is going to run off kidnap aoey take her to the beach house
lol..i'm so sorrie..tat's an inside joke...we decided to call P'Tak (the doctor) Tee Ruk cuz wenever Aoey says his name P'Tak..it sounds like Tee Ruk..lol

i hope there's no kidnapping...Aoey should go by herself... -_-

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
ermmmmmmmm, isn't it Lak..... ya besta watch vics' aoy's phone pick-up scenes again..... i'm sure its Lak and not Tak.....nor Ruk........

Kayla

sarNie Adult
OMG- Epi 6 was so touching and sad. My heart felt like it wanted to rip apart because of Ken and Aff. They have so much feelings to express toward one another but no one is willing to open their mouth. I just wanted them to say "I LOVE YOU! I'VE ALWAYS LOVE YOU! AND WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU! CHUN RUK TUR...YANG RUK TUR...MAI MEE WHAN TEE CHUN MAI RUK TUR!! "Darn, just lay it all on the table will they. The part when Aff was wipping Ken's face and he asked her if she still care and worry for him and she didn't say anything was sad. The only thing she said was for him to shut his eyes or else she's going back in the room. So sad! Then on the last scene when he pulled her in for a hug and she couldn't resist but to hug him back, crying, was very touching especially when Peachmaker's song came on.

CAN NEXT WEEK GET HERE ANY FASTER?? EPI 7 will be off the chain!!

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqE80iUzXbM

ahhh! Vic is gonna marrie Menie for reals in the lakorn!! not the lakorn within the lakorn...but our sweet heart Tee Ruk runs into stop 'em and P'Vic runs off leaving poor Meni @ the altar

wow...so much drama...btw wat is our prediction on tis lakorn..how many episodes? <_<
Awww, that's sad then. Anyway, I'm just gonna watch this series until I feel like I can't handle it anymore. So far I haven't feel bored, but I felt like it's a bit draggy since it's repetitive. I skimmed around a lot because I don't understand lol. But I have been very faithful to Lyn's summary and read everything she summarized, so I think it's the gist of the story. :p :p :p

I still love Ken's & Aff's acting in this series...:)

-Oh, Kashie, the last scene of today's episode was probably the only time Vic had ever been soft to Aoey...I guess before he was busy hating her since she left him without telling him why, but later he became jealous and mad that she had another guy. He got so jealous so he was enraged. I honestly want to know what happened in episode 6 to make him look like such a puppy sleeping on the sofa. ~~~ I like his gentle eyes looking at her and his soft voice. Man, I just love Ken and his ways of acting. I remember in Chain of Love he was so ridiculous at the beginning, but later, I got so into his sweet sides. I like him in Sawan Biang too because that's another side of Ken that I get to see. Anyway, Vic's made me feel up and down, waving back and forth. That's a lot of emotions. And so was Aff in this series. I think it's good!

We have great actors, we just need better explanations.

OMG- Epi 6 was so touching and sad. My heart felt like it wanted to rip apart because of Ken and Aff. They have so much feelings to express toward one another but no one is willing to open their mouth. I just wanted them to say "I LOVE YOU! I'VE ALWAYS LOVE YOU! AND WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU! CHUN RUK TUR...YANG RUK TUR...MAI MEE WHAN TEE CHUN MAI RUK TUR!! "Darn, just lay it all on the table will they. The part when Aff was wipping Ken's face and he asked her if she still care and worry for him and she didn't say anything was sad. The only thing she said was for him to shut his eyes or else she's going back in the room. So sad! Then on the last scene when he pulled her in for a hug and she couldn't resist but to hug him back, crying, was very touching especially when Peachmaker's song came on.

CAN NEXT WEEK GET HERE ANY FASTER?? EPI 7 will be off the chain!!

Thanks for summarizing just that little piece.
Anyway, it makes sense to ask him to close his eyes. I'm scared looking at him regardless of whether he's opening or closing his eyes because he's lovely either way. LOL.

I just love his gentleness. I think if she stays a little longer, she won't be able to resist him. But anyway, she couldn't resist him cuz he hugged her and she couldn't run from it. :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ceda jah...kuv tus me nkauj hmoob essssss...where have u been lawm na...ehehe...

yeah i'm probably gonna be dancing...i'm dunno..i'll tell u wen we decide... :lol:
haha...kuv lub niag computer quav dev die lawm na. Chim kuv lub heart heev li os.

I still come in here everyday on my phone, but it takes forever to type and post from my phone so I just don't bother. But, I am up to date and reading everyone's comments.

My gosh...I can't get over it. Is it just me or Aff looks extremely seXXY in men clothing. I have the hots for this girl.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I really do hope he does kidnap her...then they really get to understand each other without their third and fourth parties
You know what...I usually hate third parties and intruders, but somehow I actually like it in here. Especially, when Vic is just so mean to Aoey...I just want Lak to come and rescue her.

cecilia

Staff member
okay, after today episode ..
i want a sad ending if Vic were to marry Mennie.
i want Aoey to die then :( --- make my heart BROKEN ^^

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
Hey guys so today Vic sang the song to the ending theme song of this series right? Aoey just sat there in the van very emotionally restrained for some reasons. I checked out the lyrics' and lucky wishy translated it in English in episode 1. Awww man, I want to cry now. I think the song speaks for Aoey. It seems like that. Well, both Vic & Aoey are lonely too, but it seemed to speak for Aoey because the whole song is about the person trying to explain and hiding something. Anyway, don't know how to summarize the song, but if you want to know the lyrics go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9Ty_LP_Iko

I'm gonna type the lyrics later so I can remember it. Such a sweet little song.

Awww, ceci, why'd you say that? By the way, you're such a Aum & Aff devoted fan. I bow down to you. It's really late now and you're trying to upload the HQ for Ateam members. Thank you dear, have a wonderful night.

I'm going to sleep now. So tired. I need to wake up tomorrow to shop and I have stuffs to do that I was a bum not to do. lol. I wish time goes slower because I have something important due Monday, but time goes fast so I can watch episode 7 of this series.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
what will happen according to thairath storyline.
he is going to go after aff when she is at the airport to go to america. he runs into the airport frantically looking for her and once he does he drags her to his car and drives off. he drives around aimlessly until he decide to take her to an island where he has a house.
here is the link if you want to read the story. http://variety.mcot.net/inside_novel_type.php?novell_type=74

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
You know what...I usually hate third parties and intruders, but somehow I actually like it in here. Especially, when Vic is just so mean to Aoey...I just want Lak to come and rescue her.
But it's so sad, it is really really cruel how Vic treats Aoey, it's all because of a big misunderstanding...but it's so hard, because if Vic and Aoey were on their own, they could slowly work things out...But Aoey has someone to lean on, so she doesn't feel that she need to tell Vic, cuz she has Lak who knows her situation, so he's always there for her...I bet if they had time alone, then she would feel the need to open up to him, cuz she only goes to Lak when Vic is being mean to her, and Vic is only mean to her cuz of Lak, which causes Vic to get mad and jealous, thinking she left him for Lak, that's why he treats her badly...if you notice, he was being fine until Aoey jumped at the phone call from Lak, and Vic found out it was a guy on the other end...then he started being hostile...if you notice, his actions towards her are only reactions from what he sees...If she's not gonna explain to him why he left, she could at least not let him see her with Lak, or know that he exists...I feel bad for her, cuz Ken's a big meanie...but I notice it's always his reaction...We will never know what he would do if he didn't find out about Lak...he threw her ring into the ocean cuz it was Lak's engagement ring...he was sweet to her when she was unconscious, even though she said Lak's name, then when Lak called, she practically jumped up like she was fine...I mean, Ken shouldn't be so childish, but I can understand his pain...Aoey comes back during one of the biggest moments of his life, that is a total shock, then he finds out she probably was with a guy the whole time...just seeing how much pain he was in when she left...I feel so bad for him....I know how it feels to have unresolved feelings, to have questions for someone with no answers...for two years...Ken had to endure all that pain for 8 years, and coming back thinking she was happy with another man, he needs therapy, not anger management...the only way he's learning to deal with that pain is to be horribly cruel to her...she's the one that hurt him, so he's taking out his anger on her...usually the guys take their anger out on the wrong person...it's kind of cruel, but it's justifiable.

lala209

sarNie Hatchling
UGH! I just got done watching episode 6. I just want to kill someone! They are both so hardheaded and stubborn! Can't wait to see Ep. 7 One week is so long.

------------

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so so excited for next week!
I wonder if it really is a "r" scene. I don't really like them -_-
But anyways does anyone have a clue when they are going to ratreesamosarn?
I wanna see that soo badd! hehe :D