Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
i watch lakorn to be entertained not to get mad lol rao mai yaak ja ton lol i do wanna continue dis lakorn though. i'll just keep thinkin dat dis is only a lakorn so i can take it more lightly lol
same here but for this one, if Vic were to end up with Mennie, and Aoey were to be with Dr. Lak, i would rather have Aoey died to create more sadness in Vic's life. make him regret for the rest of his life ^^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
why so tragic Ceci? if that happens, it'll be worse than SRN, cuz at least they died in each other's arms...man, it'll be like a Chinese drama (not really into Korean ones), where I'll be sobbing long after the series ended...I don't want that...after all they've both been through, I want Ken to feel guilty for intentionally hurting her, but I also want them to be together...

And I'm curious to see what that wedding clip was about, with Vic and Menie at the altar, then Lak comes in and Vic runs out...it didn't look like a real wedding, prolly just a promotional thing they're doing, or for their lakorn...cuz Duang and Pat weren't really dressed for a wedding, and there were paparazzi everywhere...I wonder if that happens before or after Vic kidnaps Aoey...cuz I thought they'd be happy coming back from the island...who knows, there are just too many clips that are confusing me

cecilia

Staff member
So, i'm no sure, but i just have a feeling, it's gonna be sad -- that is why, i would rather have it end with one person .. let the other suffer more .. it's like KOOGUM all over for me :lmao: but it's also okay b/c i'll be satisfy with it too LOl

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i meant i don't mind if both don't end up w/ each other so i wouldn't mind if ken ends up w/ vicky and aff ends up w/ tee rak. as long as da lakorn aint too boring i'll still watch lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ceci...he's too nice to be real...that's funny and true...she shouldn't be with Tee Ruk, cuz there's too much drama with that...the dude is still married, and with all that she's gone through, she shouldn't be anyone's mistress...

I'd really rather have Aff die in Ken's arms then...like, if it's gonna be a sad ending, make it an extremely sad one...where Vic thinks Aoey went off happily with Lak, but she just left with him so she could die away from Vic, then Lak comes to tell Vic that he needs to say good-bye to Aoey, then when he gets there, he's too busy crying to say anything, and she just dies, the same way his dad died...now that would be sad, huh?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol is tee ruk tat bad that you girls would rather have her die than have Tee Ruk have her...lol..

my ending..i want the original set ending for this...well not original...but she goes crazie..he ditches menie and devotes his life to her...now tat's L.O.V.E.

but i'm still w/ asshole Vic...she hurted him first..he's juz getting her back..i'm so for revenge..i should be in a lakorn!..he shouldn't have to suffer twice

diamend i donated some cash on Black Friday at the mall...ehehe..i got a candie cane in return *smile*

cecilia

Staff member
^awe, i'm so dead poor as a college student, i don't have anything to donate.

and yes, he's too nice, something fishy about him bug me --- like he can get tired of her easily if he gets tired of Sanchay so easily LOl ..
HOT HEAD KORAVIC deserve a second chance for loving someone this long but if he hold on grudges instead of grabbing opportunity, then let her died --- i now very much rooting for sad ending :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yay kashie! hey i aint get no candy cane when i donated LOL cecilia u can donate ur change after u buy whatever u need from da grocery store lol any little amount helps :D dem people dat live around here are greedy. i don't see people donating. last yr nobody was donating so they moved to a different grocery store. how sad is dat?

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^awe, i'm so dead poor as a college student, i don't have anything to donate.

and yes, he's too nice, something fishy about him bug me --- like he can get tired of her easily if he gets tired of Sanchay so easily LOl ..
HOT HEAD KORAVIC deserve a second chance for loving someone this long but if he hold on grudges instead of grabbing opportunity, then let her died --- i now very much rooting for sad ending :loool:
i'm a broke ass senior who doesn't have a job..lol...i got money from my mommie :D plus i do work..but not full time or part time..juz wenever...lol...i gave them i tink 3 dollars or so worth of change in my pocket..

no but if Aff dies then my Ken is hurt...*tears*...let dem both die muahahhah *grasp* omfg! wat if it takes a turn tat we neva saw coming and Ken dies instead.. :lmao:

yay kashie! hey i aint get no candy cane when i donated LOL cecilia u can donate ur change after u buy whatever u need from da grocery store lol any little amount helps :D dem people dat live around here are greedy. i don't see people donating. last yr nobody was donating so they moved to a different grocery store. how sad is dat?
i guess cuz i'm special :wub: ...lol yeah i donated all my change after i did my shopping...i'm broke but i tink some ppl need it a lot more than I do...wahh..tat is sad.. :unsure:

chenling

sarNie Adult
This show is so freakin' emotional I love it, up and down we go with Vic lord...he's freakin' I don't know..man can Ken act..and Aff, she's great. Also, got to ask...who else thinks the Dr. is flippin' HOT?? I just find myself staring at him and not really paying attention to anything else...and then Ken walks on and the same thing...dang the eye candy in this...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know. garsh greedy ass people. i'm gonna watch eps 6 :D :D

edit: tee rak did get cuter lol b4 i didn't really care bout his face lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
This show is so freakin' emotional I love it, up and down we go with Vic lord...he's freakin' I don't know..man can Ken act..and Aff, she's great. Also, got to ask...who else thinks the Dr. is flippin' HOT?? I just find myself staring at him and not really paying attention to anything else...and then Ken walks on and the same thing...dang the eye candy in this...
i know. garsh greedy ass people. i'm gonna watch eps 6 :D :D

edit: tee rak did get cuter lol b4 i didn't really care bout his face lol
lol have fun watching ep.6..see if you're hatred for Vic can escalate to another level..mines did w/ his own theory of why she had to go to the hospital :angry: ..though i'll forever be on my ken's side -_-

lol...Tee Rak did get a lilo betta looking...wow Chenling you like him tat much...lol..no matter the man...as soon as my ken walks in he steals my attention...lol..anyways yeah i kinda was checking Mr. tee rak out wen he punched Vic and aoey was holding him back...lol..here arms was around his waist...his clothes were like glued to him...wow he's got a prettie body :wub: he needs to show more of it instead of hiding it under his boring suits...ehehhee

cecilia

Staff member
he was cute in Nang show.
i love his character in there but he was an *ss.
i so happy Anne didn't take him back LOl

anyway, nvm on the donating part, i forgot, i did gave away money when i go to the grocery stores.
the bell ppl were in front of the door, i feel bad and there is this quilt in me if i don't' give .LOL

TV POOL top P'ek
5. Vee V
4. Film R
3. Oil T
2. Paul P
1. Ken T

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oo cecilia dat was tricky lol i was like vee's 1st? LOL oo i liked nang show lol my mama lob him from dat lakorn lol

cecilia

Staff member
^that's what happen when you're playing two.
i feel since Koravic is tricking one and hurting one, he's playing two.
he so not deserve a 2nd chance --- so it's best to let one of them die. just like how Note come begging for Anne after he got into a horrible accident. all cripple, if i'm Anne, i wouldn't want him either .. LOl .. so yup, let Koravic suffer --- by making her died so he can live with his cruel heart for the rest of his life LOl

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i was made at Vic at first cuz he was messing w/ poor beautiful Menie...but now i'm not as mad...more at Aff..cuz she was the one who planted that dumb idea of Vic and Menie in the first place...them together...tat came out of no where...no I reallie want Koravic to go bye-bye now..so it'll be unexpected and sad for the viewers *tears* lol...so no one can get anyone...Aoey ditches Tee Ruk..Menie doesn't want Tee Ruk...both girls can't get ove his death...bitter ending for bitter viewers...

shit i'm still doing my Personal Statement for the UC's...and it's due in like 30 min.