Jai Rao(Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg i know why i missed that paparazzi guy ..cause my alarm went off and i ignored it for a bit..and then the kids got kinda roudy so i decided to wake up and watch it for a bit.

and OMG when as of right now im watching that part..and good gosh...i almost choked from my laughter..its funny seeing him confessing his love for vic LMAO...im still :lol:

i am definitely going to bed early so i can watch it live again...hopefully it will be better than this morning! :rolleyes: (buffers every 4 secs not kidding ya...on maxnettv.tv) <--dont know why cause its usually is pretty good til the airing of the lakorn.. *sighs

damnnnnnnnnnnn this epi made me cried big time and im very touched for some reason... finally something came out of her mouth (words ive been patiently wait i lied impatiently waiting for)...*sniff

the elevator part...hua jai korng euy bpen korng p'vic kon diew!!!! (damn ken dai yin mai...the moment we all have been waiting for finally came..well part of it..anyways lol)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im so behind in the lakorn.. but luckilly i finlly caught up on ep 4 where wishy paused for a bit.. haha.. ken n aff.. ooo.. but omg.. vic is so annoying.. lol.. im baredly on the part where vic is being annoying wanting only the ring aeoy has on for the scene.. argh damn him.. argh.. >_<.. i cant wait for wishy's sub.. its gettin so good.. but omg sadly.. even though ken is one HOTTIE.. his tights gotta go.. @_@.. no no.. oh yea.. aff is one freaken lucky ladie.. first aum toples.. n now ken too... oh my.. i wish i was in her shoes lol.. hehehe..

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
im so behind in the lakorn.. but luckilly i finlly caught up on ep 4 where wishy paused for a bit.. haha.. ken n aff.. ooo.. but omg.. vic is so annoying.. lol.. im baredly on the part where vic is being annoying wanting only the ring aeoy has on for the scene.. argh damn him.. argh.. >_<.. i cant wait for wishy's sub.. its gettin so good.. but omg sadly.. even though ken is one HOTTIE.. his tights gotta go.. @_@.. no no.. oh yea.. aff is one freaken lucky ladie.. first aum toples.. n now ken too... oh my.. i wish i was in her shoes lol.. hehehe..

for a bulge looker like myself. i'm not minding the tights :p

it's visible, yet, leaves something for the imagination :lol:

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
PLease tell me that I wasn't the only one who was crying their eyes out almost the entire episode today! :lmao:

Thankgoodness no one else was watching- cause I am pretty sure my "nam mook" was dripping the entire time too.

One thing I don't get- when the creepy reporter told our Vic that he "loved" him- did they know each other beforehand and the guy fell in love with Vic? Or is he just some delusional obsessive stalker?

cecilia

Staff member
dats watching online. i used to have a account w/ dem but i don't got money now so i just sign up for da free 5 day trials once in a while lol
i got my back in 2007 .. it cost around 300 for the satellite and installation fee.
iptv will work for two years, after that, you will have to buy the 'SMART CARD' with an id and password to log in the satellite box just like how you would on their online site too.
mine satellite modem carry ALOT of middle eastern channel, Thai (iptv variety, news, shopping/drama), Vietnamese, Chinese, Indian, Laotian, and TGN (tv5)

cutepeung

sarNie Egg
episode 7 so so so good,pvic cry,i cry,ken is so good acting,white skirt so hot,cant waiting episode 8 :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol that reporter dude was just an obsessive stalker... :p

im very eager for epi 8 and is watching ch 3 at the moment..waiting til whatever time its gonna air..im bad at converting the time zone thing..so i might as well leave it on..i just hope it will stay on like that when the actual lakorn airs.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
i stopped watching when wishy stopped subbing it for awhile i know she will sub it again but sound awfully sad from you girls i'll cry another day

cecilia

Staff member
^cry it now is better than cry alone next time ..
i think So learn her experience ^^
better to dump all the emotions in one place .. (well, for me)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^huh Ceci? I don't get what you mean...I'm a little slow...btw, I'm doing what you suggested...I'm slowing trying to get things together to make my very first fanmade video...for this lakorn, a good way to kick things off...I felt like I had so much stuff to work with, and wanted to make sure I wasn't repeating clips like the official videos...

Anywho, I read Lyn's translations and already cried during it...I still have to go back and watch it, I wonder how much more I'll cry

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Happy Birthday to Ken!!! The ladies of Jai Rao were very sweet...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN9AqGRkAss

Okay, I finally did it, stayed up all night, and figured it out on my own...this is my very first, probably not my last, fanmade video...I had so much fun doing it, I guess I'm weird like that...but man, it takes a lot of time...I hope you guys like it, let me know what you think. I kinda wanted the clips to bring the lyrics to light...I'm still amateur though. I wanted shorter clips, but I really liked the clips in its length...and sucks that the clips I chose, they played the song during it...I guess that's just how often they play the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNmLNprCBSo

Let me know if the quality isn't good for you too...for some reason, after I uploaded it, the quality of the video went from high to low...

starrys

sarNie Hatchling
Happy Birthday to Ken!!! The ladies of Jai Rao were very sweet...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN9AqGRkAss

Okay, I finally did it, stayed up all night, and figured it out on my own...this is my very first, probably not my last, fanmade video...I had so much fun doing it, I guess I'm weird like that...but man, it takes a lot of time...I hope you guys like it, let me know what you think. I kinda wanted the clips to bring the lyrics to light...I'm still amateur though. I wanted shorter clips, but I really liked the clips in its length...and sucks that the clips I chose, they played the song during it...I guess that's just how often they play the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNmLNprCBSo

Let me know if the quality isn't good for you too...for some reason, after I uploaded it, the quality of the video went from high to low...
Good job, it was good.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Awesome job starrys! But dude I totally missed today's episode because I fell asleep TT.TT LOL I don't know what happened I was watching it then suddenly I fell asleep on the scene where he was riding the bike and she came outside and they had the little flashback -.-" im guess I was that tired now i gotta wait til it's posted on thaitv or obizgo =/

cecilia

Staff member
AWE. today episode is so sweet. LOTS OF smiley scenes ..
the BEACH HOUSE is so BEAUTIFUL : i wanna live there ^^

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
^ tell me about it! It's soooo nice..makes me want to quit my job and live like a merchant there lol Ken is finally looking like a normal person..no sad/ depressed/ pissed off face lol THANK GOD..he looks much better happy :p

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
gosh, i really want to come home now because i want to see that ep....but i am still at work and its so sad reading all you ladies comment.