Jai Rao(Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i so love epi 8 and cant wait til the next epi comes out.

i do felt sorry for minnie too...the girl doesnt deserved to be used at all...but i guess vic had to do what he did...hes a desperate man atm ....he lied so that he can be with the girl he loves...(didnt we all hope for that LMAO)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thankyou Ceci [;

I know yes I'm sure we all feel pityy for Meni. She's not at fault at all, So innocent but Vic had to break her heart same w/ Lak as well. But at least them two lead to a happy ending as well [; I actually like Nott more than I thought and I do like him w/ Vicky also. That never came to mind. I never saw him until his lakorn w/ Bow. I still don't think he is praek materail, I like him as supporting esp. in here [: He decent looking and his acting is good. I should go back and watch his lakorns as praek, lol.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Pics for Episode 9:

Moon watching then Aoey would get bit by a snake.

pic credit: ilovetaksaorn.com

P'Vic taking Aoey to the doctor and is being chase by his FC.

He came home from work and she was waiting for him.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
What a sweet pictures. I want Vic to know the truth about her illness already, so he can take care of her and live together ALWAYS.

I think Meni and Lak will get together????

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ofcourse Meni and Lak will end up together [: I hope they add sweet scenes to them both, There scenes are mostly funny but it's entertaining though since Aoey and Vics relationship is so real, serious and sad.

Thanks for the spoilers as always! I can't wait for Wednesdayyy !!!!!!!!
Wow. Vics FC chased him all the way to the Island ?! How did they know !

cecilia

Staff member
What a sweet pictures. I want Vic to know the truth about her illness already, so he can take care of her and live together ALWAYS.

I think Meni and Lak will get together????
sooner or later, he'll knows ... since
BABY IS ON THE WAY
:clap:

THANKS FOR THE SPOILER CAPTION ..

gosh, it's only SUNDAY .. :(

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
more pics for episode 9/10:

this is when she probably told him that she saw him and heard him calling her at the airport.

this is probably when she told him that it hurt her more to see him at the airport running and calling after her.

pics credit: ilovetaksaorn.com

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Aff always be wearing them short short boy shorts, lol. She lookes cute in 'em though [: She sure knows how to seduce pKen, lol. 'kidding :p

Oh yay! yes, I heard about JAIRAO cast going to AT TEN event as well. I can't wait for that evnt [; They are so dorky and cute!!!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
According to the schedule, the cast of Jai Rao in Ratreesamoson will be air on Wednesday, 17 Dec. '08 at 22.30 (10:30PM):
But there might be a change in schedule because of the political problem that is going on over there.

credit: ilovetaksaorn.com

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh I had that Ratree show they was on already aired? It's not yet. misunderstood then [;
Aff has the most cutest, adorablest face. lol :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
i wanna see that RS episode .. wanna know what did the guys said to make the two girls laughing to hard ..

i'm excited for at ten show as well -- last time i watch DJF .. it was super funny.

cecilia

Staff member
P'Vic taking Aoey to the doctor and is being chase by his FC.
I love this picture.
constantly look at Vic's reaction and Aoey's reaction.
he's protecting her from getting fan abuse LOL ..
just look at his worry face, dragging her along while she look at him, admiring.
He gave her a hat too .. THIS IS WHY, it can't be sad ending .. NO WAY! :wub: