Jai Rao(Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
you know between the reporter and the so call sister i chose to have the reporter go first...then atleast aoey and vic can have some peace & quiet time..no "true" rumors from him..but then lets wait and see who the unlucky one will be... ( oh pls dont say aoey...! :( )

omg i am so stupid i set my alarm to wake me up to watch it live last night thinking that it would air on monday morning lol...i had to disable it at 2 in the AM...

btw raymond_obsessed..my trash day is also on a wed (dont tell me youre in the same city...or same town even lol)..i gotta force myself to remember that til JR ends anyways! ^_^

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i actuallie hope it's not the nasty (lol i thought u said trashy ehehe :lol: ) reporter...i actuallie felt bad for him wen
P'Vic socked the light daylights out of him wen he confessed his love..if i confessed my love and they do tat to me in
return...oh..all hell breaks loose :arrg:

but then he shouldn't have probably said tat line you can do anything you lie to me :loool:
tat was probably wat ticked P'Vic off

Haha lol. I guess I kind of felt bad for him when he confessed his love. But I was too distracted cause it was really bothering me how he asked him to cut his nails and everything lol. And he said if you stay here with me and do whatever i want then I'll give you the pictures or whatever he said .. EWWWW lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha lol. I guess I kind of felt bad for him when he confessed his love. But I was too distracted cause it was really bothering me how he asked him to cut his nails and everything lol. And he said if you stay here with me and do whatever i want then I'll give you the pictures or whatever he said .. EWWWW lol.
i know lol datq was weird as shiet when he offered to cut his nails lol i was like what da funk?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO oh good lord i was hella cracking up on that confrontation with the reporter guy!...thats like a first when the p'ek was hella pissed off in that situation...usually they just push them off and shivers in a funny way... :lol:

ahhh nvm raymond_obssessed i think you mention where you were at ..and i believe that you are bout 3hrs away from me! :p

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes it bothered me wen he said tat...but i mean..not like i wouldn't try to give a shot at it
if i had the chance... w/ Ken tat is :w-scene-pop-corn: ...j/k
but again..i so did not see tat coming

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
you know between the reporter and the so call sister i chose to have the reporter go first...then atleast aoey and vic can have some peace & quiet time..no "true" rumors from him..but then lets wait and see who the unlucky one will be... ( oh pls dont say aoey...! :( )

omg i am so stupid i set my alarm to wake me up to watch it live last night thinking that it would air on monday morning lol...i had to disable it at 2 in the AM...

btw raymond_obsessed..my trash day is also on a wed (dont tell me youre in the same city...or same town even lol)..i gotta force myself to remember that til JR ends anyways! ^_^
lol how i remember is tat after i get to watch a new episode of "Priveliged" then Jai Rao airs the next day!!

OMG!!! Vic's pants are NOT super-tight here. it's cuz he's wearing jammies, huh? no crotch-shot/bulge-looking opportunity in pj's! LOL!
boy are we gonna get back to that whole discussion again?? :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
the only lakorn im hyped up to watch at the moment is JR ...then on the weekends..its silamony although i did alot of ff on it..well i lied i watch 1-4 and then skipped to watch 12 & 13 last night! :D

i still havent seen that hua jai sila one yet...even after i heard that its good and all..i guess when i have like totally nothing to watch which is not gonna be anytime soon :lol:

pink_kashie..have you seen moh around..shes the one that talked me into watching JR and now that i am..shes like MIA lol (my gosh damn typos)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thanks for the spoilers...but that wedding scene, it has to be for promoting something, right? Cuz there's no way, after all they go through to finally profess their love to one another, then end up marrying other people...that doesn't make sense. It better be a part of a show or something that Vic has to tape, then something happens to Aoey, and Lak comes to tell him she's in the hospital...and that is when he knows that she is seriously ill. That's my take on that scene.

Thanks for the translation for that clip...us non-Thai speakers really appreciate it.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm w/ u gals on this one... hopefully, if anyone dies, it's Torpad or Sandy. the rest don't REALLY deserve to die. and i think that it'll be torture enough for some to live and see how happy everyone else is w/o them... ie: Jetsuda...
yes, he can die too LOL

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks for the spoilers...but that wedding scene, it has to be for promoting something, right? Cuz there's no way, after all they go through to finally profess their love to one another, then end up marrying other people...that doesn't make sense. It better be a part of a show or something that Vic has to tape, then something happens to Aoey, and Lak comes to tell him she's in the hospital...and that is when he knows that she is seriously ill. That's my take on that scene.

Thanks for the translation for that clip...us non-Thai speakers really appreciate it.
its at the end of episode 12 and beginning of episode 13. something happen between Aoey and Vic. Vic have to married Maynee because she help him with something. The wedding scene is not to promote anything but they were really get married all because of Jetsada. I'll continue with the spoilers after episode 10. Just enjoy those sweet moments for now because a lot will happen, more crying and misunderstanding.

cecilia

Staff member
oh, my poor heart ..
i can't endure seeing Aff's pain :lmao:

thanks for the spoiler again ..
i think i'll wait for the sweet scenes this week --- and that, i need to hold of the spoiler this time :( *sniff*

cutepeung

sarNie Egg
its at the end of episode 12 and beginning of episode 13. something happen between Aoey and Vic. Vic have to married Maynee because she help him with something. The wedding scene is not to promote anything but they were really get married all because of Jetsada. I'll continue with the spoilers after episode 10. Just enjoy those sweet moments for now because a lot will happen, more crying and misunderstanding.
i want to more sweet,but crying and misunderstanding we must accept

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

No wonder you didn't wanna say anything!!! Aww man...okay, I guess I'll enjoy the sweet scenes...but after that, you have to spoil, so I know what to expect...cuz I didn't like the misunderstandings in the beginning...what other misunderstandings could there be? Dagnabit!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
the only lakorn im hyped up to watch at the moment is JR ...then on the weekends..its silamony although i did alot of ff on it..well i lied i watch 1-4 and then skipped to watch 12 & 13 last night! :D

i still havent seen that hua jai sila one yet...even after i heard that its good and all..i guess when i have like totally nothing to watch which is not gonna be anytime soon :lol:

pink_kashie..have you seen moh around..shes the one that talked me into watching JR and now that i am..shes like MIA lol (my gosh damn typos)
i'm juggling Silamanee on the weekends...Kaew Lom Phet on Mon.,Tues.,Fridays and JR on Wed. & Thurs...but i'm seriously behind on Silamanee i'll wait for SweetKob's subs..

Hua Jai Sila? i'm not planning on watching...i like Bie as a singer..but wenever i see him portraying the bad boy..i alwaise see him as a joke..he's no bad boi..he's a cut boi

i know Moh is like totallie M.I.A. and so is Noy? i tink..or maybe she is watching and juz not replying..i reallie miss my oldie friends... -_-

bulge-looking is my only hobby while watching this lakorn. it's a disease that's only curable w/ loose fitting pants! LOL :lol:
i'm fine w/ it...it's not my hobbie..but i dun pay much attention to it..

Oh Jai Euy.... :lmao:

i'm prepare for more heartaches and tears...