Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ceci, you're like me a few nights ago...except I had no one to talk to, just waiting to watch JR after you uploaded it, then I finally went to sleep at 1 in the afternoon.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Kashie...you must've seen my comment, huh? Too bad I didn't understand a word they said...

Right Ceci?
They all need to act like grown ups...Lak was the only one that did right for the four of them, he wasn't in denial like Menie, and he didn't put it off like Vic, or just feel guilty like Aoey, he respected and knew Aoey's decision, and stepped back...Menie is dumb if she thinks for a second that Vic loves her, when he never showed her any signs of affection...she knows nothing about him, the man never opened up to her, or was happy around her...yeah he was faking the happiness, but still...That makes me so mad that Vic can't just open his mouth...he can do so many cruel things to Aoey, the woman he truly and deeply loves, but he can't open his mouth to tell Menie the truth, and she's just a woman he likes as a friend? So dumb...I don't even wanna watch next week's episode cuz of that...And Aoey...poor Aoey, just needs to tell Vic the truth so he doesn't waste more time with Menie, cuz no matter what she tries to tell Menie, she'll only believe it from Vic...
i understood very lilo :lol:

well we can't blame Menie...P'Vic is juz too good of a actor
so good she reallie tinks he's in love w/ her... :lol:

[ceci] ...lol...i dunno to me..Ken is getting less attractive
physically...but i'm so digging his humbleness and retarded
attitude...and i love that he loves kids..and devotes him time
to helping them...i totallie love kids too..tat image he has
is juz so perfect..

but rite now gosh i'm in love w/ Tee RUk
i juz want to tell EVERYONE

KASH LOVES TEE RUK
i want to go hunt him down :arrg:

i totallie lub him...as nott himself..on the set joking
like crazie...Ken & him are mean..teaming up on
Aff like tat

juz wondering...did anyone on the JLR cast ever
tease Aff about her being too proper...or her being slow?

tat is too funnnie neva thought of tat either until Ken & Nott
mentioned it :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
Kashie...you must've seen my comment, huh? Too bad I didn't understand a word they said...

Right Ceci?
They all need to act like grown ups...Lak was the only one that did right for the four of them, he wasn't in denial like Menie, and he didn't put it off like Vic, or just feel guilty like Aoey, he respected and knew Aoey's decision, and stepped back...Menie is dumb if she thinks for a second that Vic loves her, when he never showed her any signs of affection...she knows nothing about him, the man never opened up to her, or was happy around her...yeah he was faking the happiness, but still...That makes me so mad that Vic can't just open his mouth...he can do so many cruel things to Aoey, the woman he truly and deeply loves, but he can't open his mouth to tell Menie the truth, and she's just a woman he likes as a friend? So dumb...I don't even wanna watch next week's episode cuz of that...And Aoey...poor Aoey, just needs to tell Vic the truth so he doesn't waste more time with Menie, cuz no matter what she tries to tell Menie, she'll only believe it from Vic...
no kidding ...
i could see that he feel guilty about the whole thing .. but for crying out loud, he needs to say it before its' too late .. *as if we dont' know what will happen nextLOL* but still .. all four of them drives me crazy .. i also respect Lak's acceptance of the situation, but that man is still in denial too --- he is not showing it but in a way, make Aoey feel guilty and sorta put pressure on her again, almost like, he knows her weakness, she'll come to him
:(

i dont' know what to think anymore, they all upset met

lol i do some acting at school personallie and i wonder
if i could ever get into the thai industry w/ horrible or no thai
i mean..come on Stefan..someone have to read him the scripts..he
juz memorize..and act

okay let me try to tie tis back to the lakorn

did u girls know tat Ken got his BA from Brook's Institute of Photography of California? :eek:
i mean i live in CA...and my sis. actuallie wanted to go there last year...*faint*
plus i wondered why is accent is still thick
maybe when he learn ENGLISH, he's a grown up man, harder to correct his pronunciation ;)

mike is cuuute though so it's forgivable dat his thai is bad lol it's ok cause he knows english LOL he smiles real big too aww but he cuuute. my mama think he cute too lol

but stefan's thai is good. he can learn to read lol

i thought ken didn't finish school?
sunti know how to read lOl .. something new to me ..
NVM. he wrote a whole book on SEX or abstinence. LOl

Mike is so funny in that SUPERSTAR show --- the LOOKADE walk was funny. with MAKEUP and tone body, MIKE can pass as LOOKADE :loool:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I sure did know that about Ken, and as surprised as you...but you don't have to talk much for photography.
lol..yeah but i'm sure he had to converse sometimes...lol

i like photography the whole deal...taking it...developing the negative..
transfering the pichas on the photo sheets....those smellie
chemicals...maybe tat why i was so into Ken the photographer..
but i like old photography..w/ the old black & white
cameras w/ slow ass shutters and all...i'm not too into
colors...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I thought that was hilarious too...good, no more Ken for you Kashie, more for me...I bet it was hilarious to go to work everyday with those two goofballs...Ken is pretty funny already, but man, Nott's even worse...man, it's one thing to have Ken mess with you, but Nott as well...What's the most hilarious thing was when Aff finally said something after she got mad, but it didn't seem bad...Nott's hilarious!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay i'm out for the night

it's almost 2..and i have to get up @ 7 tomorrow..and
do a Christmas Parade (early aren't they) down town..representing the
hmong ppl....lol..

cecilia

Staff member
Ceci, you're like me a few nights ago...except I had no one to talk to, just waiting to watch JR after you uploaded it, then I finally went to sleep at 1 in the afternoon.
for real, that's crazy .. it's like an overnight job LOl

i understood very lilo :lol:

well we can't blame Menie...P'Vic is juz too good of a actor
so good she reallie tinks he's in love w/ her... :lol:

[ceci] ...lol...i dunno to me..Ken is getting less attractive
physically...but i'm so digging his humbleness and retarded
attitude...and i love that he loves kids..and devotes him time
to helping them...i totallie love kids too..tat image he has
is juz so perfect..

but rite now gosh i'm in love w/ Tee RUk
i juz want to tell EVERYONE

KASH LOVES TEE RUK
i want to go hunt him down :arrg:

i totallie lub him...as nott himself..on the set joking
like crazie...Ken & him are mean..teaming up on
Aff like tat

juz wondering...did anyone on the JLR cast ever
tease Aff about her being too proper...or her being slow?

tat is too funnnie neva thought of tat either until Ken & Nott
mentioned it :lol:
Well, if you like him so much, i'd suggest, you watch NANG SHOW since Anne was in there too .. (if you haven't) ..
but wait .. nvm .. i think if you do. you'll get piss and hate him .. start off with him and KEN together .. that one comedy police officer one ..
i think it's the one where they talked about this in AT TEN when Nott try to help stop Ken from getting hurt while riding them ski boat.

as for teasing Aff--all i heard is that, she's proper and very ladylike, they don't tease her alot --- not even Aum (that much)
but as for NOTT/KEN, they sure did alot of teasing and testing on her .. LOl .. i guess, they did it to prove some of the comments on Aff's characteristic, and they did get their answer .. so sad on how they call her MS SLOW b/c she takes time to do things ^^

okay i'm out for the night

it's almost 2..and i have to get up @ 7 tomorrow..and
do a Christmas Parade (early aren't they) down town..representing the
hmong ppl....lol..
wow .. for real ..
wish we have some hmong parade here ..

Thov kom txhua yam mus zoo LOl

i'm heading out soon too .. have to do them xmas shopping -- big family now that everyone start to have kids :( i'm going broke LO

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought that was hilarious too...good, no more Ken for you Kashie, more for me...I bet it was hilarious to go to work everyday with those two goofballs...Ken is pretty funny already, but man, Nott's even worse...man, it's one thing to have Ken mess with you, but Nott as well...What's the most hilarious thing was when Aff finally said something after she got mad, but it didn't seem bad...Nott's hilarious!
one last comment

lol i'm not over Ken yet...did u see my whole explanation for Ceci..

but yeah i can't believe Nott was even more of a goof ball then Ken...
they're so mean going through her phone and eating her food... :lol:

yeah i love tat part "y...o...u...r e..x...a...g..g..e.r..a...ting" :loool:

and i love wen she was being all sweet about her dad saying
her dad worried for her cuz she worked a lot and travled a lot
and ken & nott added tat she worried she was too slow and
woulnd't arrive on time...ehehehe

i like the question about the driver being late..
Nott's answered cracked me up hella bad
"sorrie for making you come early" :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^funny how he said Anne drools while Aff's nap smiling LOl

one last comment

lol i'm not over Ken yet...did u see my whole explanation for Ceci..

but yeah i can't believe Nott was even more of a goof ball then Ken...
they're so mean going through her phone and eating her food... :lol:

yeah i love tat part "y...o...u...r e..x...a...g..g..e.r..a...ting" :loool:

and i love wen she was being all sweet about her dad saying
her dad worried for her cuz she worked a lot and travled a lot
and ken & nott added tat she worried she was too slow and
woulnd't arrive on time...ehehehe

i like the question about the driver being late..
Nott's answered cracked me up hella bad
"sorrie for making you come early" :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:
that was funny as hell too ..
i can't believe, her dad is that old. he looks younger than that.
i'm taking her advice and try to live longer by doing/using some of those tips ^^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^That makes sense...not drinking or smoking...maybe that explains why everyone still thinks I'm 18, or that I'm still in high school or just graduated...

And the man was like, "She's not even here to defend herself," but I can picture Anne like that...can't wait to see Sapai Glai Peun Tiang...good year for Anne, playing the totally crazy chick, to physical comedy and action...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Ughh!! Why why why did I have to read the spoliers! -_- Menie is dumb... :rolleyes: Why can't she just accept the truth... Ughh.. <_<

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL kaylaC...

awww i knew aoey had leukemia...but youre right ceci..i dont understand how she can go krazy neither..unless something else happen ...or maybe its the emotional impact on her?? hmmm wow..so its gonna be another 5 to 6 episodes long ...YES!!!!! ai yai yai though ...thats like 4-5 epis of painful scene...gwhich is gonna piss the heck out of me. :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^Maybe the giving birth process was too hard for her to take...maybe she lost too much blood...I don't know...the way she looked, it's a neurological thing, and not a cancer thing...so weird.