Jai Rao(Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww how cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....thanks for sharing drmaneewan!!

its almost an all girl party ..minus the 3 guys in the pic! :p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
man yah all da way in da west coast so yah didn't stay up too late compared to da time i went to sleep LOL cecilia y u keep bein tricky like dat lol

i just thought of somethin. have u seen any ice's performance from green concert #10? those are rare clips i think only one person has it up lol

No...I have no idea what concert you're talking about...btw, I look forward to your sigs...they're always so funny...I think I'm desensitized to Aof cuz of you...like how Vicky is with burping cuz of Nott...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL he don't usually pick his nose in front of people dats what joe does LOL burping/farting is his thing LOL

ice was part of a concert w/ 4 other guys from singing competitions: pop calories blah blah (first stage), m auttapon (the star), aof & wan (academy fantasia). they aint release a dvd of it for some reason. garsh i really wanted it. they sang olddddddddddddddddddddddd songs. da concert was called the lost love songs. they did a dance medley at da end and it was real cute. songs back then were real poetic and da fast songs were sooo cute. i haven't been able to find many clips of dis concert. only one user uploaded clips but it's better than nothing. dis is da link to da dance medley: http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?vid=16e924...38-4489417beaf0 credit: AE321@soapbox. they all did 2 songs each and ice was first

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
thanks for the clip...man, those are some tight silver pants Ice is wearing...

btw, what clip is it that Aof is picking his nose like that?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Diamend...do you have the songs from the CD? I saw a while ago that someone uploaded it here, but it's no longer here...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh it's from a show called greet me. i have da eps on my channel. da interview was perdy funny lol oh yea they had a special cd released from dat concert. i only have aof's song lol but i can find ice's song for u.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I figured you'd have Aof's...but thanks for trying to find Ice's for me...I wouldn't mind having Aof's songs either...Man, I was watching their concert, and usually I skip to Ice's solo performances, but I was watching Aof's and...so impressed with him...I feel bad for my poor Ice, can't go as far as Aof, vocally, but he's still a cutie.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol aw but they have their own styles. at least ice is makin money right? lol i found da song: http://www.esnips.com/nsdoc/3ac81e33-400a-...lash/file88.mp3 it's such a cuute song. and here's aof's: http://www.esnips.com/nsdoc/30d904c3-a19f-...lash/file88.mp3 ish perdy it sound like a lullaby lol
credit: vittyz&franc's@esnips

dese songs were on a cd dat were given to da people who went to da concert dats y i'm sharing lol but if u want aof's songs u gots to buy dem na just like u buy ice's songs :D i really wish gmm would release dat concert on dvd. da dance medley was so cute but i wanna see it CLEARLY lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lol aw but they have their own styles. at least ice is makin money right? lol i found da song: http://www.esnips.com/nsdoc/3ac81e33-400a-...lash/file88.mp3 it's such a cuute song. and here's aof's: http://www.esnips.com/nsdoc/30d904c3-a19f-...lash/file88.mp3 ish perdy it sound like a lullaby lol
credit: vittyz&franc's@esnips

dese songs were on a cd dat were given to da people who went to da concert dats y i'm sharing lol but if u want aof's songs u gots to buy dem na just like u buy ice's songs :D i really wish gmm would release dat concert on dvd. da dance medley was so cute but i wanna see it CLEARLY lol

So you went to the concert? I've heard a lot of Aof's music, but I just can't get used to the slow songs...some songs I like, while others, indifferent...I love his voice, but he's just not what I would listen to.

Ice's song sounds like a Christmas song. Aof's does sound like a lullaby...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i know kashie i was like freakin out LOL i was like when did tee rak get married and have a baby??

So you went to the concert? I've heard a lot of Aof's music, but I just can't get used to the slow songs...some songs I like, while others, indifferent...I love his voice, but he's just not what I would listen to.

Ice's song sounds like a Christmas song. Aof's does sound like a lullaby...
LOL christmas song lol i used to be da same way. actually i didn't like slow songs at alllllllll but his voice is too dreamy to resist. no i didn't go to da concert. i wish i did oh my lord. his early albums had weird fast songs lol it wasn't til his last album dat da upbeat songs were good. they're more like medium songs though. thailand's not so good w/ good fast r&b songs.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^ lol...i know at the At Ten show he was saying
tat he gets very emotional wen it comes to his
family...i was like NOOO! please tell me u ain't got
not wife...luckie no...lol...

i'm gonna go dig up some stuff about him..btw
love the new aof gif

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL but aw he's such a good son to be supporting his family like dat. i had a different sit on earlier but decided to go w/ dis one lol they was talkin bout aof's lack of good manners LOL he was like da wet ones are real salty. dats nasty as shiet lol but he was just playin around. he don't pick his nose like dat in front of people but he has no problem burping/farting anytime/anywhere

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
That reminds me of when Bie was on Ru Jing Pa, and R was talking about, I think how Bie would just fart in front of people...

Well, if Aof could fart on Academy Fantasia for a bunch of people to see, I don't think he'd have any reservations anywhere else, right?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL yea he was known to do dat ever since he was on af. people talked bout it all da time lol dao krajaay even had a trivia question on their show "which male artist farts da most?" LOL they called him da comedian of da house when he was in af. every morning da music teachers would play a song to wake da contestants up and aof would wake up dancing LOL

ohhh my garsh roo jing pa is such a fun show to watch. i liked da eps tik was on. he is such a corny ass lol corny funny lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..

more talk about PIA & Bie eh?

i'm trying to catch up on tis week's episode...juz starting on ep. 10 rite now...

i reallie like the onion scene..eheh..i thought it was cute...:wub: cheezy
but nicely acted out

and tat scene in ep.10...the cat fight...Tee Ruk carried Sandy off
w/ just one arm...

ohh...tee ruk is so strong :blush: