Jai Rao(Makers Group)

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
We all have this addiction to this lakorn...as sad and frustrating as it is...whether it's the tight pants or the song being played every 10 seconds, or all the crying...it's the lakorn you love to hate but hate to love, I guess...like an eclipse, you can't look directly at it, but you still have to look at it, cuz if you miss it, you'll miss out on something great.

You took the words right out of my mouth!!!

I KNEW IT!!!!!

After seeing Lak go into the church, and Vic running out, I knew he was telling Vic about Aoey's illness...but what I would like to know first is what led up to the wedding? Why did Vic go through with it? Then I would love to know what happens after the wedding.
Mor Luk came just in time because Vic was about to give Maynee the ring.
Mor Luk: Before you marry another woman. Can you please go see the other woman that loves you? Before she takes her last breath.
Vic: What?
Mor Luk: Aoey is about to die?
Vic ran out as soon as he heard this.
Maynee: What do you think your doing? Do you know how long I have been waiting for this day?
Mor Luk: I'm sorry. But how can you marry someone that doesn't love you? his heart is if Aoey.
Vic got to the hospital, searching for Aoey. He finally found her but when he saw her his heart drop to the floor. She was on bed with tubes everywhere and bleeding through her nose.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed

Mor Luk: Before you marry another woman. Can you please go see the other woman that loves you? Before she takes her last breath.
Maynee: What do you think your doing? Do you know how long I have been waiting for this day?
Mor Luk: I'm sorry. But how can you marry someone that doesn't love you? his heart is if Aoey.
Vic got to the hospital, searching for Aoey. He finally found her but when he saw her his heart drop to the floor. She was on bed with tubes everywhere and bleeding through her nose.

Great minds think alike...

I just can't believe it took that fool that long to finally speak up for Aoey because she couldn't...I sure will cry when I see that...too bad we have to wait 2 weeks!

Do you have more? I know I'm a little demanding, but that is soooooo good...
But why oh why does he agree to the marriage?

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Great minds think alike...

I just can't believe it took that fool that long to finally speak up for Aoey because she couldn't...I sure will cry when I see that...too bad we have to wait 2 weeks!

Do you have more? I know I'm a little demanding, but that is soooooo good...
But why oh why does he agree to the marriage?
i'll just do a brief summary:
Mor Luk told Maynee everything. Why she left? Why she came back? That her baby is his? Maynee was so stunned. How could've treated her like that? The things I said to her.
Vic saw the two nurses was wiping blood from Aoey mouth and nose.
Vic: Nong Aoey
His heart is numbed. He gets closer to her and slowly calling her name.
Aoey opened her eyes: P'Vic! I'm happy to see you again before I won't get a chance to see you.
Vic asked her why she didn't tell him. She said because his father was sick and she didn't want him to worry. If she would've stayed, he would've found out that she was sick. In his mind, he's remebering all the stuff he did to her.She said that she not mad at him. I wish you and Maynee happiness.

just reading it again, i'm about to cry :lmao:

i'll try to translate those unwanted episode ASAP, so that I can fully translate this long-awaited scene. hopefully by tomorrow, they'll put up the ending.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Thanks, that is sooo good...I can't wait to see it...man, we still have to wait, they shouldn't have dragged the pain out for 4 more episodes like that...those crazy bastards!

I hate lakorns where the n'ek gets pregnant, and the p'ek automatically assumes it's with who she's with at the time, thinking she'll sleep with whoever she's with, instead of realizing he was her first and only time...I hate when the n'ek always lies to make herself look bad instead of saying the truth.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Man, it's 2am and I want to go to bed, but I have to take my little bro to the airport at 5, I'm tired, but don't know how to stay awake...there's nothing to watch or do.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Thanks, that is sooo good...I can't wait to see it...man, we still have to wait, they shouldn't have dragged the pain out for 4 more episodes like that...those crazy bastards!

I hate lakorns where the n'ek gets pregnant, and the p'ek automatically assumes it's with who she's with at the time, thinking she'll sleep with whoever she's with, instead of realizing he was her first and only time...I hate when the n'ek always lies to make herself look bad instead of saying the truth.
i totally agree with that. i hate that p'ek usually assumes that. and to make it worst, it's like an insult to the same woman he loves. it's like thinking she is a slut!

anyway, THANK YOU FOR THE SPOILERS! i can't wait to see it. how did you girls able to get these spoilers?

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yet agian I read the spoliers and it makes me mad!! <_<
Menie is freaking pissing me off already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
OMG- I think I need to skip the next couple of episodes. I'm with- Drmaneewan- they are just going to make me angry. Thanks for all the spoilers- they are much appreciated and have save me a lot of aggravation!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww drmaneewan...just from reading your spoiler ..already making me choke up tears! :lmao:

again thank you for the spoilers!!! *sniff

OMG So i so totally agree with you...i hate hate hate it when p'ek accused n'ek of having an affair with other guys...and n'ek having to accept it just to piss him off even more.

LOL...try to put ourselves into minnie's shoe..how would you feel, and what would you do?? the guy gave you the wrong idea to begin with..i guess no one should use another person for whatever reason..cause at the end both side will get hurt.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
damn So you are hilarious...you just spoke for the rest of us....regarding all the misunderstanding..as old as they all are they dont open their mouth to clear things up before it gets out of hand....LMAO but think bout it..if they were to gather everyone up and talk bout it ..the lakorn would all end in one or two episodes lol...i know ..i used to sit..oh wait i still do..i will watch and complain at the same time..and now i watch alone..cause then no one will have to hear me or hear my mom..gosh shes worst than me... but then i might be worst cause sometime i wanna hit the tv so badddddddd...when one of the character pisses me soooo much! :lol:

my blood pressure goes up everytime someone in the lakorn pisses me off :rolleyes:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh yah was talkin bout eps 15-16... deres gon be dat many eps?? good lord it's gon dragg w/ craziness. i aint read da spoilers but i know it's gon drag w/ craziness lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tee rak is strong? in da behind the scenes he could barely lift aff up and he said dat aff was heavy LMAO
yeah he is...*nods*

he left Sandy all the way up w/ only one arm... :lol:

OMFG! i can't wait for tat scene
i saw some sneak peak during
At Ten....

gosh i had to refrain myself
from reading much of ur spoilers

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
true. i really love vicky, but her character in here is really making me hate her. even the two lead are pissing me off to.
yeah she's making me angry too...
how can she call Aoey a "Cat Burglar"
stealing her lover...hmm..woman
u alreadie knew tat they had a pass
together and u knew P'Vic was trying
to break it up w/ u...but u kept pretending
boy...i don't want to see the next
couple of episodes...but i have to :lmao:

So
i like ur eclipse metaphor
but to me this lakorn is like my
school...i love it soo much :wub:
yet i freaking hate it :angry:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^actually, Kashie, Menie doesn't know Vic and Aoey had a past, Vic just calls her his assistant/manager, he never once mentioned they had a past, so that's why she thinks Aoey stole Vic from her...If Vic straightened her out, then she would be that big of a b****...It's really Vic's fault, but at the same time, he tried to tell her, but she was in denial...all she could accept was that he was in love with someone else, thinking he met someone else...like when he got back to the island, and she was all, "Don't tell me you met someone else..." without him telling her that he's been in love with Aoey since before he even met her.

Just thinking about that hospital scene with Vic and Aoey...I can just picture it, and it makes me cry...I haven't even seen it yet, but it makes me cry thinking about it.