Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
awe. i came back and there's spoiler .. SAD SAD SPOILERS. got me ALL TEARY reading it ..
how am i going to bare this in scenes :lmao:
my poor heart -- i can't bare seeing Vic being mean to Aoey :(

THANK YOU FOR THE SPOILERS ---

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^But you know you love spoilers...He's not just mean, he's cruel...but the saddest part for me will be
when Vic sees Aoey in her hospital bed, then realizes all the bad things he's done to her, and feel so guilty about it...I'll be bawling my eyes out.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i think one reason y i don't read da spoilers is cause deres so many lol woo but i'll find out what's been posted when it airs lol

cecilia

Staff member
^But you know you love spoilers...He's not just mean, he's cruel...but the saddest part for me will be
when Vic sees Aoey in her hospital bed, then realizes all the bad things he's done to her, and feel so guilty about it...I'll be bawling my eyes out.
ja --- that's the part that got me teary :lmao:
when he rush from the wedding to see her, lying there, all sick --- with tunes all over her body ..
i hope the baby is okay --- but still .. it's so sad to see the two lovers being hurt like this :(

i like the fact that P'LAK tell Maynee the truth --- bring senses to her selfish self : though, it's sad for her, but it's good that she learn to accept it

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
But...how in the world does she still have her baby? From those clips, it looks like their daughter is about 3 years old or so...how is that possible for a woman who had a year to live?

I know, someone finally knocked some sense into Menie and she realizes that she's the third person, but not really, cuz Vic never loved her...I just wish Vic could've been the one to tell her...but that's her relationship with Lak, he's always telling her things she doesn't want to hear, I guess that's what makes them so perfect for each other.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg you girls are such great observers lol...

for reals..she survived 8 yrs ago..and now another 4 yrs..hence the 9 months of pregnancy :lol:

omg i will be up watching that scene live...i will be crying my eyes out..gosh im already crying reading the spoilers...and if anyone of you have seen your love ones or just someone you know in an icu room with them tubes hanging from them ...it truly is a very very emotional stage, gosh your tears will be flowing uncontrollably. :(

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I know the feeling...my dad spent some time in the hospital before he past away...I was little, but still...

It's just that...we've been following this lakorn for so long, that to see Aoey in that state will bring tears to all our eyes...don't you feel like we personally know Vic and Aoey, that's why our frustrations are at such a high level?

For me, I've never been so invested in a lakorn like this, so into their personal lives, their ups and downs, that I feel like I'm there too, just in the background.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^actually, Kashie, Menie doesn't know Vic and Aoey had a past, Vic just calls her his assistant/manager, he never once mentioned they had a past, so that's why she thinks Aoey stole Vic from her...If Vic straightened her out, then she would be that big of a b****...It's really Vic's fault, but at the same time, he tried to tell her, but she was in denial...all she could accept was that he was in love with someone else, thinking he met someone else...like when he got back to the island, and she was all, "Don't tell me you met someone else..." without him telling her that he's been in love with Aoey since before he even met her.

Just thinking about that hospital scene with Vic and Aoey...I can just picture it, and it makes me cry...I haven't even seen it yet, but it makes me cry thinking about it.
wait...in the beginning of ep. 9..i might be wrong i skipped around..but wen
Menie had tat talk w/ Tee Ruk...he mentioned a lilo that they had a history
together...but tat he doesn't know the whole story..and Menie went all *sigh*
on him...then she concluded that she'll be the one who gives in Vic & her relationship
she doesn't care if Vic still cares for Aoey cuz she knows it's hard not to care about the person
you once loved..saying tat Vic is only w/ Aoey cuz they had a past together..juz
some left over feelings that'll go away

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Will anyone be subbing Ratree Samorsorn once it airs? Their At Ten interview was too funny, I can imagine how funny they would be at RS.
i was planning too. but i have to find the right font and color...i'm using the window movie maker program. any recommendation?

the ending haven't been posted yet....that sucks!!! :(

i think its ok to watch epsiode 11...with some FF at the end of course.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
You're right Kashie...she does know that she they had a past, and all Lak said was as close friends...so I can understand why she thinks Aoey squeezed into her "happy relationship" with Vic..

But was it ever official that Vic and Menie were a couple? I always heard Menie telling Vic that she loves him, she wants him to be happy...but Vic never returned those feelings...how dense do you have to be? If you keep telling someone over and over how you feel, and they don't return the same feelings, aren't you supposed to get the hint and move on? Plus, he lies to you about where he really is, and disappears without telling you anything...can't she get that he doesn't care enough about her to tell her the truth? Her character frustrates me...Lak too, but not as bad as Menie, cuz it seems like he thinks Aoey loves him, even if it's clear that she doesn't...Those two have a very weird definition of love.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..i guess it's juz Menie who doesn't get it...come on
he doesn't have to say they are bf & gf in the pass
i tink she got the hint...juz not coming to terms with it
come on tose two are disappearing together

lol...if i had a chance w/ Ken..like Menie had w/ Vic...damn my ears and eyes and brain would be turned off and shut tight too...lol
and i don't care if it's Aff or Ann or any actress...u betta move outta the way girl!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i was planning too. but i have to find the right font and color...i'm using the window movie maker program. any recommendation?

the ending haven't been posted yet....that sucks!!! :(

i think its ok to watch epsiode 11...with some FF at the end of course.

I think it's okay too, cuz it'll be Vic and Aoey singing together, then going to his penthouse, lying in bed together, Aoey giving Vic advice about his adopted sister...

You should try white...but you can also ask this user, when the cast of JLR was on RS, the font worked out...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrkuaclEREw
or ask Wishboniko...people that do subs, I wish I could be of more help...

Where's Diamend? She has subbed some of her videos, and you can see it's good...Diamend, could you offer some suggestions?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Aww man, you don't want Tee Ruk anymore? Damn...

I get what you mean, but...really? At a certain point, don't you just feel stupid? Shouldn't you have enough self-respect to walk away from a man you know doesn't even love you? I don't care how great the man is, no woman should have to be so needy, like he's the last man on the planet...even if he is Ken Theeradeth...if two people are meant for each other, there's no way anyone or anything could get in between them...There's give and take in relationships, it's like she's not an adult or something...she has to know that you can't always give in your relationship, the other person has to as well, or else you'll never be happy...speaking from personal experience with some/all my friendships...If you give so much, what do you have to give yourself when the other person isn't giving you anything? I just hated how she knew what he was gonna tell him, but just stalled and stayed in denial...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww So im so sorry to have to bring up a sad feeling like that... :(

jr: i totally agree..we see their up and down moment and we see more than that..than what the other person sees...and what they really went thru..and we cant help them understand one another...we felt helpless...gosh we are way too into this lakorn :rolleyes: :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^It's okay...it's a part of my life, can't really try to hide it or anything...it's better to bring things out in the open

We really are way into this lakorn...well, I am, for sure...Kashie, I feel like you're thread-stalking me...you've recently been in the ones I've been in today. :p

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
^It's okay...it's a part of my life, can't really try to hide it or anything...it's better to bring things out in the open

We really are way into this lakorn...well, I am, for sure...Kashie, I feel like you're thread-stalking me...you've recently been in the ones I've been in today. :p

youve made a good point :)